Houston
Sponsored by

******CITY UNDER SIEGE 2022*****

334,683 Views | 2650 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Diggity
TJaggie14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Homeowner shoots and kills intruder in southwest Houston after hearing glass break, police say

Quote:

The family that lives next door to where the shooting happened told ABC13 that the same intruder was bothering them around midnight when he was in their back yard breaking belongings and turning on the hose.

The family also claims the alleged intruder keyed their car before going next door and being shot to death.

Police say it's unclear if the intruder was armed, but they don't believe the homeowner will face any charges.

The homeowner was alone at the time of the shooting.
The Wonderer
AG
TJaggie14 said:

Homeowner shoots and kills intruder in southwest Houston after hearing glass break, police say

Quote:

The family that lives next door to where the shooting happened told ABC13 that the same intruder was bothering them around midnight when he was in their back yard breaking belongings and turning on the hose.

The family also claims the alleged intruder keyed their car before going next door and being shot to death.

Police say it's unclear if the intruder was armed, but they don't believe the homeowner will face any charges.

The homeowner was alone at the time of the shooting.

When doin' hood rat chit with your friends goes south
TJaggie14
AG
The Wonderer said:

TJaggie14 said:

When doin' hood rat chit with your friends goes south

Speaking of......

Police are looking for a boy as young as 16 years old, accused of pulling off a terrifying home invasion in Pearland.
htownag10
AG
Alright everybody. Taking a mulligan and no more murders from March 3rd on.
TarponChaser
sts7049 said:

Easy, Rod said:

sts7049 said:

Easy, Rod said:

I am sure his passing will be missed for centuries.

not necessary
well he was a felon who pointed a stolen gun at a cop, so…

that's still not a justification

Tap the brakes here...

...are you claiming that a felon pointing a stolen gun at a cop isn't justification for the cop shooting the dude?
Al Bula
AG
TarponChaser said:

sts7049 said:

Easy, Rod said:

sts7049 said:

Easy, Rod said:

not necessary

Tap the brakes here...

...are you claiming that a felon pointing a stolen gun at a cop isn't justification for the cop shooting the dude?
Clarification: Snootie wasn't killed by a cop. He was arrested in Montgomery County for pointing a gun at a cop during a traffic stop. Said gun was stolen. He did time for that.

His murder is unsolved.
sts7049
AG
TarponChaser said:

sts7049 said:

Easy, Rod said:

sts7049 said:

Easy, Rod said:

not necessary

Tap the brakes here...

no, i said the poster's justification for saying he'll be missed for centuries is not a justification for saying what he did about the guy.
Ciboag96
Alright y'all. Mayor Cheeeel is adding more boots and paying more. There will be more police to increase the throughput of criminals going through the boomerang turnstile that is the courthouse. PR bond printer goes brrrrrrrrrrr

MarathonAg12

TX04Aggie
AG
Bahahaha. What's Dora gonna talk about. The others suck, but they've at least done something…
Sea Speed
AG
Amy Schumer is so gross
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

That's a lot of smug ignorance in one place.
maroon barchetta
Attending that would be like existing in one of the levels of hell in Dante's Inferno.
dubi
AG
** Started to post what I thought about them and decided I'd be banned again.
Ag_07
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

Ok tine board let's play F, marry, kill, and elect

And...Go!
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Kill myself and you can sort the rest out.

What do I win?
maroon barchetta
The only winning move is not to play.
htownag10
AG
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

MarathonAg12 said:

Only thing that would make it worse if Chelsea Handler was invited
Cromagnum
AG

What do I win?

So...Eppsteined?
maroon barchetta
Cromagnum said:

What do I win?

So...Eppsteined?

He said kill himself, so no.
rilloaggie
AG
https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2022/03/04/10-incumbent-judges-lose-in-harris-county-democratic-primary-1-headed-to-runoff/

Looks like several judges got de-benched in the primary. Hopefully this trend continues in the general election.
Sea Speed
AG
Quote:

But Odus Evbagharu, chair of the Harris County Democratic Party, sees things differently.

"It was the fact that we had competitive races and folks were able to talk to voters, and talk to Democratic voters in particularly, and talk about why they were best for the job," said Evbagharu.

Yea, and those candidates told people they wouldn't let criminals skate on crime, you ****ing moron.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
htownag10 said:

MarathonAg12 said:

Only thing that would make it worse if Chelsea Handler was invited

I see your Chelsea Handler and raise you a Samantha Bee.
YellAg2004
AG
If you're trying to make people throw up on their keyboards, you could add in Kathy Griffen as well.

This topic is making me dry heave...
htownag10
AG
YellAg2004 said:

If you're trying to make people throw up on their keyboards, you could add in Kathy Griffen as well.

I have now thrown the computer through the wall thanks to you
maroon barchetta
htownag10 said:

YellAg2004 said:

I have now thrown the computer through the wall thanks to you

Ron Swanson approves.
MAROON
AG
rilloaggie said:

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2022/03/04/10-incumbent-judges-lose-in-harris-county-democratic-primary-1-headed-to-runoff/

Looks like several judges got de-benched in the primary. Hopefully this trend continues in the general election.
this is only good if the Republicans win in the general election.

You must assume the Dems replaced these judges with another version that is even crazier and softer on crime. Also it pretty telling that the four Dems that were ousted were all white, and their replacements - black girl (and guy) magic!.

Now Greg Glass is s POS and deserves to have been voted out. I have no idea of the merits of the other three who were voted out..
What do you boys want for breakfast BBQ ?.....OK Chili.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
MAROON said:

rilloaggie said:

this is only good if the Republicans win in the general election.

You must assume the Dems replaced these judges with another version that is even crazier and softer on crime. Also it pretty telling that the four Dems that were ousted were all white, and their replacements - black girl (and guy) magic!.

Now Greg Glass is s POS and deserves to have been voted out. I have no idea of the merits of the other three who were voted out..
Correct analysis. And if you were paying attention, you saw lots of white male civil court democrats running for spots on the court of appeals because the (D) kingmakers in Harris county have basically made it their policy that only black female leftists will be on the bench. It's why my clients have been avoiding Harris county whenever possible.
TarponChaser
Didn't vote for her but Kim McTorry is probably a good deal better than Glass. My oldest and her oldest played football together this past fall and my boy picked up for a couple baseball tournaments with her son's team. Good family. She's got a pretty solid record as a prosecutor very recently and they specifically moved into a gated community to help shield their family from some threats from people or relations of people she prosecuted.

I would hope that experience would color her perspective on bond reform.
MarathonAg12
Sea Speed
AG
This bs has been disproven so many times over. Shes such a moron.
txags92
AG
NM
maroon barchetta
MarathonAg12 said:

"To close the gap of inequality, we elected a career student with the qualifications of a Starbucks barista and the experience of working at non-profits to manage a county with a $6 Billion economy and a massive port, earning wages much higher than she ever has before (because they were net zero)."
BBRex
AG
Her resume was net zero.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Sea Speed said:

This bs has been disproven so .any times over. Shes such a moron.

And now your tax dollars get to pay for this (I'm assuming laughably high for the moron they'll hire) salary.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.