Houston
Sponsored by

******CITY UNDER SIEGE 2022*****

325,913 Views | 2650 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Diggity
12f Mane
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I hike a lot around town and have stumbled into several prime spots. Memorial is a known one. Bathrooms at Bear Creek Park were popular in the 2000s. End of Old Riley Fuzzel Road in Spring is still popping. The best was the boardwalk and observation deck/tower at Cullinan Park in Sugar Land years ago. There were directions written in sharpie on the railings in the tower that said "stand here to get sucked" and "stand here if you suck d*ck" or something to that effect. It was fun to stand there for a bit and see fat bald dudes in business casual walk up the boardwalk and look up at the tower and get excited.
jrrhouston98
AG
The Memorial Park loop was always known as the "fruit loop" for a reason. I used to ride my bike there and you'd see the cars backed in to the spots, some empty, some not. You just knew not to look too hard as you passed by.
sts7049
AG
yeah, i'm sure you were just hiking around "observing" all these hidden glory holes
maroon barchetta
Woman murdered point blank in her car at a gas station.

Something seems to be missing in the description of the shooter. I can't quite put my finger on it.

https://abc13.com/woman-shot-and-killed-gas-station-ambush-shooting-old-spanish-trail-shots-fired-ost-death-investigation/12160770/
MAS444
AG
Buffalo Bayou park off of Allen Parkway was another one. There was a big open field back in the woods behind the Jewish cemetary that was pretty secluded. I'd take my lab back there to train her and there would sometimes be random dudes back there kind of standing around in the trees. This was 25 years ago or so - obviously before it was all redeveloped and fancied up.
TriAg2010
AG
jrrhouston98 said:

The Memorial Park loop was always known as the "fruit loop" for a reason. I used to ride my bike there and you'd see the cars backed in to the spots, some empty, some not. You just knew not to look too hard as you passed by.

Closely. You knew not to look closely.
YellAg2004
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Something seems to be missing in the description of the shooter. I can't quite put my finger on it.

https://abc13.com/woman-shot-and-killed-gas-station-ambush-shooting-old-spanish-trail-shots-fired-ost-death-investigation/12160770/
6' tall male that was wearing a hoodie and shorts, but probably isn't anymore...so essentially the description is a 6' tall male.

That only narrows it down to 1-2 million people in the greater Houston area.

Paper plates on the shot up car. Anyone want to bet on the getaway car with the missing bumper also having paper plates?
maroon barchetta
YellAg2004 said:

maroon barchetta said:

6' tall male that was wearing a hoodie and shorts, but probably isn't anymore...so essentially the description is a 6' tall male.

Paper plates on the shot up car. Anyone want to bet on the getaway car with the missing bumper also having paper plates?

"Sorry, officer, I don't have a bumper. No spot for a plate"

You have a witness in the car
Security footage
Other witnesses on scene

Nobody caught the race of this guy? That would help narrow down the suspects.
cupcakesprinkles
AG
Unless the perp is white then it is racist to list their race.
maroon barchetta
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Is Lina - as the kids used to say - rolling?

She seems rather euphoric in this clip:

Ed Gonzalez looks like the only sober person on that stage. Lina has to be high as *****

*It's also really creepy the way she keeps looking over to Adrian for approval, like a puppy dog on a string.
txags92
AG
Harry Lime said:

Ed Gonzalez looks like the only sober person on that stage. Lina has to be high as *****

*It's also really creepy the way she keeps looking over to Adrian for approval, like a puppy dog on a string.
You don't think Ogg is acting alone do you? She is part of a machine. Folks like Sly, Ogg, Garcia, Ellis, etc have paid their dues to that machine to get to where they are and their perception is that Lina hasn't. So Ogg's pursuit of Lina's top aides is a way to make sure she knows she is one step away if the machine wants to come after her directly.
Sea Speed
AG
What the **** does jan 6 have to do with ANYTHING in Harris County you moron.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Nothing. She's high off her ass and rambling to say anything.
jamesf
AG
Harry Lime said:

I like how Adrian Garcia (the much more skilled politician) steps aside and is like go ahead, hang yourself with this question.
HtownAg92
AG
YellAg2004 said:

maroon barchetta said:

So she gets shot up and the dude with her in the passenger seat isn't shot, and her car isn't stolen. Sounds like a Rae Carruth type hit.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
jrrhouston98 said:

I jogged this track pretty often on and off for years and never saw anything shady. Usually ran around 7-8pm though. Is this late night stuff? Early am? I can't imagine any of this stuff going on at normal jogging hours.
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Sea Speed said:

What the **** does jan 6 have to do with ANYTHING in Harris County you moron.

We almost lost our democracy you racist bigot! You probably don't even believe men can get pregnant!
12f Mane
AG
Another thing I noticed about the gay cruising spots is the interested parties would back their cars in.
maroon barchetta
12f Mane said:

Another thing I noticed about the gay cruising spots is the interested parties would back their cars in.

Are we profiling people on safe parking practices now?
jrrhouston98
AG
This. Words are important.
txags92
AG
maroon barchetta said:

12f Mane said:

Are we profiling people on safe parking practices now?
Probably not a good idea to let somebody get the jump on you from behind when dealing with that kind of action.
Sea Speed
AG
Seems like knocking off a few down low dudes on their lunch break would be a way for the hoodrats to diversify their income stream. Not like Joey getting a blowy is gonna call the cops.
MAS444
AG
Quote:

I jogged this track pretty often on and off for years and never saw anything shady. Usually ran around 7-8pm though. Is this late night stuff? Early am? I can't imagine any of this stuff going on at normal jogging hours.
Different loop. This is the bike loop on the other side of Memorial Dr. from the normal running loop.
Cromagnum
AG
5 more catalytic converter ****heads busted.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.click2houston.com/news/local/2022/08/24/5-arrested-in-bust-of-catalytic-converter-theft-ring-in-pearland-area-police-say/%3foutputType=amp
RK
AG
little surprised at the perps on this one.
BohunkAg
AG
Hammerly High Dive Crips said:

jrrhouston98 said:

Asking for a friend?
Hammerly High Dive Crips
BohunkAg said:

Hammerly High Dive Crips said:

jrrhouston98 said:

Asking for a friend?

But yes.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
RK said:

little surprised at the perps on this one.
Same. Honestly thought it was a weird ad or link to another story at first. Was counting on vatos or white meth heads.

Sea Speed
AG
Mamasan is diversifying
TX04Aggie
AG
Haha. When I first moved to Houston back in 2005, everyone told me since I was a runner to go run Memorial park. I did one day, half day Friday went and started my run and a guy with his pants down, very excited… was behind one of the trees cat calling me.. I didnt run there for about 10 years after that, haha. I called the police and dispatch was a black lady (going on her reaction and voice) and she said "oh child, that happens all the time there, just dont go into the woods with them." True story.
maroon barchetta
TX04Aggie said:

Haha. When I first moved to Houston back in 2005, everyone told me since I was a runner to go run Memorial park. I did one day, half day Friday went and started my run and a guy with his pants down, very excited… was behind one of the trees cat calling me.. I didnt run there for about 10 years after that, haha. I called the police and dispatch was a black lady (going on her reaction and voice) and she said "oh child, that happens all the time there, just dont go into the woods with them." True story.
maroon barchetta
Cromagnum said:

5 more catalytic converter ****heads busted.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.click2houston.com/news/local/2022/08/24/5-arrested-in-bust-of-catalytic-converter-theft-ring-in-pearland-area-police-say/%3foutputType=amp

Saw that on Channel 13 website.

The Fresno location had 17 pallets of cats!?
Ciboag96
They read stealing catalytic converters was illegal. But not catarytic converters….
BohunkAg
AG
TX04Aggie said:

For some reason, I first read that as "started my run with my pants down, very excited."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.