Houston
Sponsored by

******CITY UNDER SIEGE 2022*****

334,660 Views | 2650 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Diggity
txags92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BohunkAg said:

TX04Aggie said:

Haha. When I first moved to Houston back in 2005, everyone told me since I was a runner to go run Memorial park. I did one day, half day Friday went and started my run and a guy with his pants down, very excited… was behind one of the trees cat calling me.. I didnt run there for about 10 years after that, haha. I called the police and dispatch was a black lady (going on her reaction and voice) and she said "oh child, that happens all the time there, just dont go into the woods with them." True story.
For some reason, I first read that as "started my run with my pants down, very excited."
TX04Aggie
AG
Ive seen some weird attire running that loop, so wouldnt surprise me..
CDUB98
AG
RK said:

little surprised at the perps on this one.

Certainly unexpected.
CDUB98
AG
TX04Aggie said:

Haha. When I first moved to Houston back in 2005, everyone told me since I was a runner to go run Memorial park. I did one day, half day Friday went and started my run and a guy with his pants down, very excited… was behind one of the trees cat calling me.. I didnt run there for about 10 years after that, haha. I called the police and dispatch was a black lady (going on her reaction and voice) and she said "oh child, that happens all the time there, just dont go into the woods with them." True story.

Man, I've run that park loop and also the trails on the other side for years. I've never seen this, thank God. I might set a new Strava record for a section trying to get away if it did.
BQ_90
AG
Quote:

HOUSTON A Harris County Jail inmate has tested positive for monkeypox, Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez said Thursday.

In a news conference, officials said the inmate, who appeared to be in his 30s, was booked on Aug. 15 and tested positive for the virus on Aug. 22.

you boys are slipping
maroon barchetta
This story is a little different. The follow-and-video move was risky but look at the thief's face on the bus when she is getting put on camera!

Amazing that the police actually showed up.

Now expect Ogg to charge the business owner with stalking or harassment or another stupid excuse.

https://abc13.com/erotic-cabaret-boutique-owner-kandy-alarcon-sophia-romos-recorded-confrontation/12169603/
htownag10
AG
How about this one

https://abc13.com/suspect-killed-houston-police-officer-shoots-gunman-man-sets-fire-to-lure-neighbors-deadly-shooting/12174706/
maroon barchetta
htownag10 said:

How about this one

https://abc13.com/suspect-killed-houston-police-officer-shoots-gunman-man-sets-fire-to-lure-neighbors-deadly-shooting/12174706/

WTH
htownag10
AG
maroon barchetta said:

htownag10 said:

How about this one

WTH

You didn't have HFD gets shot at while putting out fire in your bingo cards?
maroon barchetta
htownag10 said:

maroon barchetta said:

htownag10 said:

How about this one

WTH

You didn't have HFD gets shot at while putting out fire in your bingo cards?

No. I'll need to make some edits to my cards.
Sea Speed
AG
Thats the back story for American history x
Silian Rail
Sea Speed said:

Thats the back story for American history x

Sea Speed
AG
There's a song from that movie that has been stuck in my head for 20 years or however old thst movie is. Can't repeat it here.

Also, in my head I look like Edward Norton there whenever I wear my hat backwards because my hair does the same shir.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Rough weekend.

HCSO killed

ATASCOCITA, Texas (KTRK) -- An off-duty Harris County Pct. 3 deputy was shot and killed while returning home from picking up dinner for his family, officials said.

Road rage:

Officials said that's when Hernandez is accused of shooting the victim multiple times before walking inside the McDonald's.

Hernandez is accused of going into the Walmart McDonald's after the shooting and sitting there while calling and waiting for police.

Family violence:

SPRING, Houston (KTRK) -- A father had to shoot his own son, ultimately killing him, to defend his wife in Spring, deputies said.
Sea Speed
AG
God i can't imagine what that father is going through.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
I had that same thought.
maroon barchetta
WTH on all of those.
RebelE91
AG
Already posted above.....
TJaggie14
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

Rough weekend.

HCSO killed

ATASCOCITA, Texas (KTRK) -- An off-duty Harris County Pct. 3 deputy was shot and killed while returning home from picking up dinner for his family, officials said.

Dora is thrilled to have more photo ops!

T&P to the officers family.
htxag09
AG
Pretty rough weekend in Cottage Grove as well......

Saturday night a car got hit then jacked at gun point as he was turning into and waiting for the gate to open in his gated townhome complex.

Also Saturday night, an uber driver was driving near Washington when the car in front of him stopped, the driver got out holding a semi-auto rifle and walking towards him, the uber driver put it in reverse and got away before the ass hat did anything. The dashcam video was posted on our nextdoor page.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
htxag09 said:

Saturday night a car got hit then jacked at gun point as he was turning into and waiting for the gate to open in his gated townhome complex.

Also Saturday night, an uber driver was driving near Washington when the car in front of him stopped, the driver got out holding a semi-auto rifle and walking towards him, the uber driver put it in reverse and got away before the ass hat did anything. The dashcam video was posted on our nextdoor page.

Can you share the video?
CDUB98
AG
It really is getting to the point that it is no longer safe to go out after dark.
AgLA06
AG
Welcome to Chicago comrade.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Ed Young has had enough:
maroon barchetta
He's not wrong.
CDUB98
AG
I'm a bit tired of politics in the church, and I do not have a high opinion of Ed Young, but he was spot on in that message.
Ciboag96
CDUB98 said:

I'm a bit tired of politics in the church, and I do not have a high opinion of Ed Young, but he was spot on in that message.
1. He is absolutely not wrong
2. He will likely lose his tax exempt status over this
3. Meaning, he may be the first to get a subpoena for this sermon, which will open the doors to others again.
4. He may have finally sparked the open war on the Christian religion in Houston

Marvin_Zindler
AG
CDUB98 said:

I hear you. But then I watch democrat politicians pander to black churches and immediately no longer care that much.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Ciboag96 said:

CDUB98 said:

1. He is absolutely not wrong
2. He will likely lose his tax exempt status over this
3. Meaning, he may be the first to get a subpoena for this sermon, which will open the doors to others again.
4. He may have finally sparked the open war on the Christian religion in Houston

htxag09
AG

htxag09 said:

Can you share the video?

Not sure if you can share Facebook videos here. But her it goes….

https://fb.watch/fbmMBupOr0/?mibextid=cwv5hk
Hammerly High Dive Crips
htxag09 said:

htxag09 said:

Can you share the video?

Holy sh**, that's f'd up

Does the cretin try to actually fire it and then toggle with the safety? That's what it looks like to me.

At first I was expecting planned ambush, but looks more like road rage beef. Don't people know to expect cameras EVERYWHERE nowadays?
sts7049
AG
jesus
AgLA06
AG
Hammerly High Dive Crips said:

htxag09 said:

htxag09 said:

Can you share the video?

Holy sh**, that's f'd up

Does the cretin try to actually fire it and then toggle with the safety? That's what it looks like to me.

At first I was expecting planned ambush, but looks more like road rage beef. Don't people know to expect cameras EVERYWHERE nowadays?
Yep, he chambers a round and tries to fire and it looks like it either jammed (Since he never tried to shoot again and kept messing with it) or he forgot to take the safety off.

Doesn't look like a car jacking or ambush, more like what you said. I bet there's more to the story (not that he shouldn't be tracked down and locked away).
Hammerly High Dive Crips
maroon barchetta said:

WTH on all of those.
The last 2.5 years really did a number on a ton of people around this nation mentally. I fear the chickens haven't even come home to roost yet. Liberal judges and DA's are obviously pouring fuel on the fire, but the pandemic turned us into a powder keg in many ways. I'm just glad we didn't go as crazy with the lockdown stuff as some other more liberal cities/states did. Major metros in California are insane right now. Could not believe how bad downtown LA was a few months ago...not sure that place is ever coming back.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
AgLA06 said:

Hammerly High Dive Crips said:

htxag09 said:

htxag09 said:

Can you share the video?

Holy sh**, that's f'd up

Yep, he chambers a round and tries to fire and it looks like it either jammed (Since he never tried to shoot again and kept messing with it) or he forgot to take the safety off.

Doesn't look like a car jacking or ambush, more like what you said. I bet there's more to the story (not that he shouldn't be tracked down and locked away).

Who doesn't keep one in the chamber?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.