Houston
Sponsored by

******CITY UNDER SIEGE 2022*****

334,669 Views | 2650 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Diggity
MAROON
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MOPAR tends to be cheaper - hence the clientele
What do you boys want for breakfast BBQ ?.....OK Chili.
TarponChaser
When did Altimas become ghetto? They seemed to be the company car for every pharm sales chick in the early-2000's.
MarathonAg12
TarponChaser said:

When did Altimas become ghetto? They seemed to be the company car for every pharm sales chick in the early-2000's.
Altimas is the poor man's hellcat
TulaneAg
TarponChaser said:

they eventually gotta flood the used car market right?
Build It
AG
I can't wait to tell my accountant he's suspect
TarponChaser
MarathonAg12
https://www.khou.com/amp/article/news/local/harris-county-judge-lina-hidalgo-private-security-contract/285-e47f1a86-60c0-49cd-9e19-3ff43a6e9f77

$120K private security detail contract approved for Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo
Ronnie
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

https://www.khou.com/amp/article/news/local/harris-county-judge-lina-hidalgo-private-security-contract/285-e47f1a86-60c0-49cd-9e19-3ff43a6e9f77

$120K private security detail contract approved for Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo

Ok, but what was Ed Emmet's security detail costing the city?
Al Bula
AG
One of Lina's security detail

AlaskanAg99
AG
3 months?

How many 3 month extensions are included?
Al Bula
AG
While we are on the topic of crooks, who paid for this abortion?

Ciboag96
https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/jalen-randle-shot-by-houston-police/285-1250780e-07fd-4ca0-a865-d9bbee4069f4

Her chile nindu nuffin.
Al Bula
AG
Looking forward to hearing from the cops when this is found to be an inside job

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2022/04/30/only-on-2-hair-store-owner-speaks-out-after-2-masked-gunman-steal-300k-inventory-employees-car/

Lol 300K in fake ass hair stolen
maroon barchetta
I guess the officer should have waited until he had the gun out of the bag and could get a shot off and could injure or kill the officer or a bystander.

"None of us are perfect". Ok, brother of the deceased. I agree.

I'm not "I have three felony warrants and am running from the cops and exiting a police chase with a gun in a bag" level of imperfect though. Maybe I need to step my game up.
TarponChaser
Ciboag96 said:

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/jalen-randle-shot-by-houston-police/285-1250780e-07fd-4ca0-a865-d9bbee4069f4

Her chile nindu nuffin.

Screw that. The world is a better place and Ten-Ten can shut his race grifting mouth.
Mr. Lahey
AG
Violent felon with a firearm. One less POS on the streets
Al Bula
AG
maroon barchetta said:

I guess the officer should have waited until he had the gun out of the bag and could get a shot off and could injure or kill the officer or a bystander.

"None of us are perfect". Ok, brother of the deceased. I agree.

I'm not "I have three felony warrants and am running from the cops and exiting a police chase with a gun in a bag" level of imperfect though. Maybe I need to step my game up.
if you look on the internet there were many, many studies done up until the turn of the century to explain why the black community in most cases will NOT turn their backs on violent offenders.

Sure, some of it was blamed on white people being untrustworthy due to slavery, but most of the research points to broken families as the root of the problem. In any event, I'm sure all that stuff will get scrubbed from the internet, and I'm surprised the research is still showing up in Google.

Since the proliferation of libtard fake news sites, it's all about how alt-right white supremacy is to blame for the plight of the black community.

Very sad.
Ciboag96
David Happymountain said:

. In any event, I'm sure all that stuff will get scrubbed from the internet, and I'm surprised the research is still showing up in Google.

Since the proliferation of libtard fake news sites, it's all about how alt-right white supremacy is to blame for the plight of the black community.

Very sad.

Don't you fear, citizen! The Department of Homeland Security's Disinformation Governance Board has a crack team of top men/women/others who will defend this nation against all disinformational tyranny, mostly domestic! Sleep well knowing you are in good hands!
Al Bula
AG
Oh man, how did the fatass car burglar who tried to Jack a couple in memorial park get missed?! Too bad the others got away.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2022/04/29/park-goer-walking-dog-with-girlfriend-at-memorial-park-forced-to-shoot-at-would-be-burglars-hpd

Homeslice needs to lay off the frenchy's!
cupcakesprinkles
AG
David Happymountain said:

Oh man, how did the fatass car burglar who tried to Jack a couple in memorial park get missed?! Too bad the others got away.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2022/04/29/park-goer-walking-dog-with-girlfriend-at-memorial-park-forced-to-shoot-at-would-be-burglars-hpd

Homeslice needs to lay off the frenchy's!

Even more surprising is that channel 2 used the picture of the perp and didn't scrub it while insinuating 'Billy Ray' is a white supremacist.
ChemAg15
AG
Really looking forward to seeing that body cam footage. What do you want to bet it goes like this "get on the ground! Get on the ground! He's reaching in the bag! BANG BANG BANG BANG"
maroon barchetta
Ted is taking aim at one of the Magic judges.

There are zero surprises here except for how bad she is at her job. Wait…she doesn't do her job.

https://abc13.com/harris-county-court-backlog-houston-cases-backlogged-how-many-felonies-are-there-in-felony-pending/11804725/

I usually read the text instead of watching the video but this was a good watch.

Unfortunately the populace of Harris County are mostly mouth breathing morons and do not judge someone on the content of their character.
Sea Speed
AG
There was a pasty white guy dem judge who had done something ridiculous like 3 trials in 2 years recently as well. Lazy good for nothing complete pos.

Eta that judge in the article is the absolute worst of the worst.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Sea Speed said:

There was a pasty white guy dem judge who had done like 3 trials in 2 years recently as well. Lazy good for nothing complete pos.

He's awful but be careful what you wish for. He got smoked in the primaries by more BGM.
sts7049
AG
ted is rapidly becoming a favorite of mine
YellAg2004
AG
It's almost as though there is a certain political party that controls both the DA's office as well as all the Harris County courts and is undertaking a coordinated effort to destroy the criminal justice system in the name of social justice...
Al Bula
AG
YellAg2004 said:

It's almost as though there is a certain political party that controls both the DA's office as well as all the Harris County courts and is undertaking a coordinated effort to destroy the criminal justice system in the name of social justice...
If the Dims gain much more power they will rename DOJ to Department of Social Justice. 1984 was just about half a century off.
Ciboag96

Another body added to the stack count. What are we up to now?
maroon barchetta
Get ready for a segment of the community to turn on this mother of the deceased. Read her comments or watch the video.

https://abc13.com/houston-fashion-store-owner-killed-capital-murder-matthew-archield-man-shot-to-death/11814597/
Diggity
AG

Quote:

The deadly shooting happened on March 19 at Newly Acquired Wealth & Fashion in the 12700 block of North Freeway, deputies said.

in hindsight, this was a rather unfortunate name
maroon barchetta
Diggity said:

Quote:

The deadly shooting happened on March 19 at Newly Acquired Wealth & Fashion in the 12700 block of North Freeway, deputies said.

These distinguished gentlemen killed a guy over money and crap from what looks like a resale shop.

Previously worn clothing. That's what these losers killed a guy over. Money from old clothes.
Ciboag96
maroon barchetta said:

Diggity said:

Quote:

These distinguished gentlemen killed a guy over money and crap from what looks like a resale shop.

Previously worn clothing. That's what these losers killed a guy over. Money from old clothes.

Canadians do what Canadians do.
Mr. Lahey
AG
Another day, another officer shot. Initial reports sound promising at least.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/officer-reportedly-shot-in-se-houston/285-6e423519-f670-4dc1-b38f-f679761b8b09
Ciboag96
Quote:

The gunman involved was shot multiple times, but there was no immediate word on their condition, according to officers at the scene.

We can hope
maroon barchetta
Ciboag96 said:

Quote:

The gunman involved was shot multiple times, but there was no immediate word on their condition, according to officers at the scene.

We can hope

Oh dear.

I hope things work out for the best.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.