Houston
Sponsored by

******CITY UNDER SIEGE 2022*****

335,470 Views | 2650 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Diggity
MJ20/20
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mexicans are Catholic and they're liberal as frick. I still don't get how you have an end abortion sign in your yard year round and vote for Obama / Hillary / Biden.
Daddy-O5
AG
Build It said:

Daddy-O5 said:

RK said:

Isn't Biden Catholic?
And Nancy?
So what? I'm Catholic and I really can't think of too many liberals at my church.
I'm not turning some lighthearted ribbing into a discussion on Catholicism. I'm married to one, and one of my best friends is a Catholic. I've got street cred to poke fun at them.
htxag09
AG
what the hell guys. We have enough murders in this city that we don't need to fill thread space going on a tangent of if you're catholic does that mean you can't be liberal.....
maroon barchetta
MJ20/20 said:

Mexicans are Catholic and they're liberal as frick. I still don't get how you have an end abortion sign in your yard year round and vote for Obama / Hillary / Biden.

Being a liberal means being a hypocrite. It's a mental disorder. Don't try to apply logic to their decision making process.
I Am A Critic
maroon barchetta said:

Being a liberal means being a hypocrite.
Because a conservative has never thrown out the "my body, my choice" argument when trying to explain why they're not vaccinated. The hypocrisy is rampant on both sides. Conservatives are just in a deeper state of denial about their own.
Username checks out.
maroon barchetta
Lethal injection for serial killers = bad
Killing unborn children by the thousands = good

Yeah. Totally the same.
Daddy-O5
AG
I tried guys. But now we're onto vaccinations and abortions, out of control now.
maroon barchetta
Let's get back on track so the Critic will be happy.

WHEN WILL CONSERVATIVE JUDGES STOP LETTING VIOLENT CRIMINALS OUT ON LOW BONDS OR PR BONDS????
The Wonderer
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Let's get back on track so the Critic will be happy.

WHEN WILL CONSERVATIVE JUDGES STOP LETTING VIOLENT CRIMINALS OUT ON LOW BONDS OR PR BONDS????
Did you say bond?!

P.H. Dexippus
AG
This isn't really inside baseball, but have been on a call today with a former judge and current candidate for Harris Co. District Court.
  • Unlike last time, all races will have a Republican candidate.
  • The only straight white male democrat civil district judge is facing primary opponents from the same group that tossed out moderate democrat incumbents on the criminal side last go around. Expect some more Black Girl Magic.
  • Democrat civil judicial candidates are very concerned that because there is no distinction on the ballot between "civil" and "criminal" judicial candidates, that they will be guilty by association in the eyes of voters.

It would be malfeasance if the Harris Co. GOP does not have a billboard/TV spot/yard sign/etc. media effort with some variation of a "Miss me yet? Vote Harris County REPUBLICAN Judges!" campaign.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

• A number of the white male democrat civil district judges are facing primary opponents from the same group that tossed out moderate democrat incumbents on the criminal side last go around. Expect some more Black Girl Magic.

This crew is all running for spots on the court of appeals simultaneously because they see the writing on the wall.

Any intel re just how bad the new civil judge slate looking to primary these guys will be? Do we need to go vote in the (D) primary to try to stop this from happening?
Valtrex11
Build It said:

Valtrex11 said:

Marvin_Zindler said:

Keegan99 said:

Mattress Mack has had enough.

Heard Mack speak at an industry group lunch last Thursday. Pretty clear he is fed up with our current state of affairs.

Him and wife are pretty liberal interesting
No they are not. He's always been a conservative. Quit spreading fake news. There is huge difference in being compassionate and being a Liberal.
you are wrong stop lying
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Valtrex11 said:

Build It said:

Valtrex11 said:

Marvin_Zindler said:

Keegan99 said:

Heard Mack speak at an industry group lunch last Thursday. Pretty clear he is fed up with our current state of affairs.

No they are not. He's always been a conservative. Quit spreading fake news. There is huge difference in being compassionate and being a Liberal.
you are wrong stop lying
All of you take this to the Mattress Mac board and stop the derail.
maroon barchetta
ThunderCougarFalconBird said:

Valtrex11 said:

Build It said:

Valtrex11 said:

Marvin_Zindler said:

Keegan99 said:

you are wrong stop lying

That board is solid wood and made in America!
grimace07
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Valtrex11 said:

Build It said:

Valtrex11 said:

Marvin_Zindler said:

Keegan99 said:

you are wrong stop lying

Delivered tonight!
Nitro Power
AG
grimace07 said:

maroon barchetta said:

Valtrex11 said:

Build It said:

Valtrex11 said:

Marvin_Zindler said:

Keegan99 said:

you are wrong stop lying

Delivered tonight!

Free free free in 3 or 4 hours. No back back back back order slips
Chief_FIDO12
AG
98Ag99Grad
AG
Don't worry guys- Dora is on it.

More lights is all we need

Quote:

The program's objective is to improve street lighting, sidewalks, and visibility in residential areas. It also aims to restore vacant lots, and implement other infrastructure investments and improvements shown to enhance public safety.
Sea Speed
AG
I wouldn't have any issue with this whatsoever if they were at least putting and keeping people in the clink.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
98Ag99Grad said:

Quote:

The program's objective is to improve street lighting, sidewalks, and visibility in residential areas. It also aims to restore vacant lots, and implement other infrastructure investments and improvements shown to enhance public safety.

I've got this earthshaking idea- let's get the high powered lights, put them up on really tall poles, then scatter them throughout town to make it feel safer. We could call the moon towers.

After that, I have another incredible idea about using trains as the future of travel around town.
98Ag99Grad
AG
Sea Speed said:

I wouldn't have any issue with this whatsoever if they were at least putting and keeping people in the clink.
That's crazy talk around these parts. Just need a well lit level sidewalk and all is well.
Sea Speed
AG
Tripping hazards are ruining this city.
IronRed13
AG
98Ag99Grad said:

Quote:

Have yall noticed certain intersections overhead lights have what look like LED black lights?

Usually 2 out of 4 sodium lights replaced by blue/black LED. Dont know if they had a purpose or typically government lowest bidder quality.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
98Ag99Grad said:

Quote:

The program's objective is to allow the Democrats on Commissioners Court to hand out more contracts to hand-selected vendors.

Bonnettecj1
Anyone hear Michael Berry call she and Kim Ogg a "b1tch" this morning?

Both apparently acted childish at Corporal Galloway's funeral yesterday.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the-michael-berry-show-27764850/episode/berry-short-the-czar-exposes-the-92374722/
ChipFTAC01
AG
Bonnettecj1 said:

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the-michael-berry-show-27764850/episode/berry-short-the-czar-exposes-the-92374722/

Holy ****
Sea Speed
AG
ChipFTAC01 said:

Bonnettecj1 said:

Holy ****

Holy **** is right. I hope any of that display by Dora was caught on camera.
MarathonAg12
The Czar exposes the appalling behavior of Harris County District Attorney Kim Ogg at the funeral of Fallen Constable Charles Galloway. As bad as her actions were she wasn't the worst actor. That distinction goes to Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo.
Sea Speed
AG
If what he says is true it makes Dora even worse in my eyes, which I didn't even know was possible.
Bonnettecj1
Watching the funeral yesterday, there were 3 officers and Dan Patrick at first.

All of a sudden there was Little Girl standing next to Ted Heap. She had no business standing there.
Keegan99
AG
Unable to listen at the moment. What went down at the funeral?
MarathonAg12
Keegan99 said:

Unable to listen at the moment. What went down at the funeral?
Bonnettecj1
Kim Ogg left in the middle of Ted Heap's eulogy to go make a speech at a bar. (Edit: I'm stupid. To the bar; not at a bar.)

Hidalgo pitched a fit to be in view of the camera, and added herself to the line of officers and Dan Patrick (whom were presenting flags to the family of Cpl. Galloway). Then played the "we are distraught with the loss" card.

Michael Berry said, "It's your policies that got him killed, you b1tch"
Keegan99
AG
Got it. Thank you.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Bonnettecj1 said:

Kim Ogg left in the middle of Ted Heap's eulogy to go make a speech at a bar.

Hidalgo pitched a fit to be in view of the camera, and added herself to the line of officers and Dan Patrick (whom were presenting flags to the family of Cpl. Galloway). Then played the "we are distraught with the loss" card.

Michael Berry said, "It's your policies that got him killed, you b1tch"

Pretty sure it was a speech TO the bar, not at a bar.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.