Houston
Sponsored by

******CITY UNDER SIEGE 2022*****

335,160 Views | 2650 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Diggity
White Liberals=The Worst
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ChipFTAC01 said:

redag06 said:

schmellba99 said:

It's the Bloody Nickel...anything is possible up there
That ain't the Bloody Nickel, isn't it a prereq for this board to know your Wards?

maroon barchetta
Wycliffe_03 said:

maroon barchetta said:

The video on this is bizarre. What was she thinking?

And why did the victim pull over at all?

This gal might be related to Burbano or Carla according to the cell phone video of the incident.

https://abc13.com/road-rage-shooting-caught-on-video-viral-north-harris-county-benjamin-greene-charged-nazly-ortiz/12076574/
Good lord WTF???

Women and roids apparently do not mix well at all.

Good news!

Bond was set for both of these road ragers!

Hers is $300k and his is $150k.

Of course if they were different people that had actually killed the guy and his kid, they would have been given a PR bond and told to promise to be good for awhile.
sts7049
AG
a bit of good news

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/catalytic-converter-bust-more-than-1m-of-stolen-goods-seized-1-arrested-harris-county/285-ba43f167-597b-4c2a-b34d-0ca70b9b0cb0
Al Bula
AG
The Venezuelan road rage shooter with the big ass got me into following the grizzy hood news page but I left it because of the amount of hood rat sh tpost comments.

Based on what people put on Facebook, the Dimtards have successfully weaponized low income blacks into thinking their own kind continues to be oppressed by the white boogie man.

The ship is clearly headed for the iceberg at this point. Get out of Harris county if you can.
Sea Speed
AG
It absolutely blows my mind some of the stuff people post on Facebook/instagram/tiktok etc.
Ciboag96
maroon barchetta said:

Good news!

Bond was set for both of these road ragers!

Hers is $300k and his is $150k.

Of course if they were different people that had actually killed the guy and his kid, they would have been given a PR bond and told to promise to be good for awhile.

Which means they get out for $3,000 and $1,500, respectively. Thanks County judges.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
David Happymountain said:

The Venezuelan road rage shooter with the big ass got me into following the grizzy hood news page but I left it because of the amount of hood rat sh tpost comments.

Based on what people put on Facebook, the Dimtards have successfully weaponized low income blacks into thinking their own kind continues to be oppressed by the white boogie man.

The ship is clearly headed for the iceberg at this point. Get out of Harris county if you can.
"White flight"...really just upper/middle class flight... is going to be unprecedented in the coming decade. In every major metro. Compounded by WFH and flex schedules pretty much being the standard now. Democrats are actively ruining every major city. Crime and homicides have even sky rocketed and broken records in Austin.

I know the burbs are reachable...but at least now I am mostly surrounded by like minded family people who are heavily armed and don't think men can get pregnant...and not NIMBY limp wristed white liberal maggots with stupid "this household believes in science etc etc" signs. I feel like my block could fend off an armed invasion if it came to that. 3/5 of my old neighbors in town had Biden and/or the aforementioned sign above in their yards...Beto signs before that. One of them was offended by my Cleveland Indians hat, which I bought pretty much for the sole purpose of offending white liberals when they were retiring the mascot .
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
SW AG80
AG
Maybe in Harris County, but no where else in Texas that I know of.
In most places bondsman get 15% to get someone out. 1%, which is what your post shows, would be an impossible way to make money.

So in all of the place I know, the amount the bad ones would have to pay on those 2 bonds would by 15%, or $45,000 and $22,500. At 10% the bonds would cost $30,000 and $15,000.
htxag09
AG
RiverAg 80 said:

In most places bondsman get 15% to get someone out. 1%, which is what your post shows, would be an impossible way to make money.

So in all of the place I know, the amount the bad ones would have to pay on those 2 bonds would by 15%, or $45,000 and $22,500. At 10% the bonds would cost $30,000 and $15,000.

What county is houston in?
txags92
AG
RiverAg 80 said:

In Harris County, the courts don't come back to the bonding companies and demand payment for criminals that violate or skip their bonds. There is zero risk for them if a criminal skips town, so 1-2% cash bonds are the norm.
SW AG80
AG
txags92 said:

RiverAg 80 said:

In Harris County, the courts don't come back to the bonding companies and demand payment for criminals that violate or skip their bonds. There is zero risk for them if a criminal skips town, so 1-2% cash bonds are the norm.
That is an unbelievably low amount. But without the risk I guess the bondsmen can still make money.
I am afraid that Harris County my be lost forever. But Republicans are polling well in all judicial raises as of now. Maybe this election cycle will get Harris County turned around. Well, at least until the next election.

I still find the 1% unbelievable. Are you sure of that amount?
CDUB98
AG
We don't want to move from our house in Oak Forest. It's really well located to everything we're involved in, my wife's work, and my daughter's school.
txags92
AG
RiverAg 80 said:

txags92 said:

RiverAg 80 said:

That is an unbelievably low amount. But without the risk I guess the bondsmen can still make money.
I am afraid that Harris County my be lost forever. But Republicans are polling well in all judicial raises as of now. Maybe this election cycle will get Harris County turned around. Well, at least until the next election.

Because the bonding companies are private businesses, it is really difficult to get solid #s of what is the "average" being paid. The 1-2% is a number that has been used by a number of folks on both sides of the debate about how to fix the bond system. One side wants to impose a blanket 10% minimum on the bond companies. The other side wants to just start actually collecting the bond values from the companies for criminals that violate their bonds/skip out on them and let the market correct based on the risk. But both agree the average is well below 10% and I think it is safe to say that the 1-2% # isn't being conjured from thin air by the people spouting it in public.
Silian Rail
The burbs aren't reachable, even the burbs are lost. The new suburbs are the exurbs. The burbs is now what the heights was 5 years ago, crunchy upwardly mobile yuppies who vote D because of "no human is illegal". That's why my ass is living in no man's land between pinehurst and magnolia wondering when I'm going to have to move to plantersville.
maroon barchetta
SB 43rd STREET OG said:

"White flight"...really just upper/middle class flight... is going to be unprecedented in the coming decade. In every major metro. Compounded by WFH and flex schedules pretty much being the standard now. Democrats are actively ruining every major city. Crime and homicides have even sky rocketed and broken records in Austin.

I know the burbs are reachable...but at least now I am mostly surrounded by like minded family people who are heavily armed and don't think men can get pregnant...and not NIMBY limp wristed white liberal maggots with stupid "this household believes in science etc etc" signs. I feel like my block could fend off an armed invasion if it came to that. 3/5 of my old neighbors in town had Biden and/or the aforementioned sign above in their yards...Beto signs before that. One of them was offended by my Cleveland Indians hat, which I bought pretty much for the sole purpose of offending white liberals when they were retiring the mascot .

Did you wear the hat while sporting your Blackhawks jersey?
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Silian Rail said:

The burbs aren't reachable, even the burbs are lost. The new suburbs are the exurbs. The burbs is now what the heights was 5 years ago, crunchy upwardly mobile yuppies who vote D because of "no human is illegal". That's why my ass is living in no man's land between pinehurst and magnolia wondering when I'm going to have to move to plantersville.
Burbs are pretty damn red. Heights 5 years ago was SOLIDLY blue. I agree with you to some degree, I guess it's possible the burbs are just behind by 5-10 years...but it doesn't feel that way at all around here. Families are simply more conservative in general than gay art collecting lovers with trust fund money. The black and hispanic youth around here that go to Cy-Ranch or Bridgeland are well mannered and seem way more straight laced and well behaved than I was in HS. The Heights area is filled with flaming white libs (the worst kind).

But yes, the only way to truly escape is to move to Gilmer TX or some of the Panhandle towns.
The Wonderer
AG
Silian Rail said:

Lol, I grew up in Decker Prarie and went back up recently. You'll have to move in about 5 years.
CDUB98
AG
SB 43rd STREET OG said:

Burbs are pretty damn red.

Sugar Land say hello.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
CDUB98 said:

SB 43rd STREET OG said:

Burbs are pretty damn red.

Sugar Land say hello.
There are always exceptions. If burbs in general throughout TX and the rest of the country weren't solid red for the most part, republicans would NEVER win a national election ever again. It's not just rural people keeping this country from falling apart, but thank God for them.
Smeghead4761
maroon barchetta said:

SB 43rd STREET OG said:

Did you wear the hat while sporting your Blackhawks jersey?
I find it goes better with my Redskins jersey.
SW AG80
AG
West Texas is still really red. The west part of the state is what I am referring to. Although West, Texas is pretty dang conservative, too.
SW AG80
AG
txags92 said:

RiverAg 80 said:

txags92 said:

RiverAg 80 said:

Because the bonding companies are private businesses, it is really difficult to get solid #s of what is the "average" being paid. The 1-2% is a number that has been used by a number of folks on both sides of the debate about how to fix the bond system. One side wants to impose a blanket 10% minimum on the bond companies. The other side wants to just start actually collecting the bond values from the companies for criminals that violate their bonds/skip out on them and let the market correct based on the risk. But both agree the average is well below 10% and I think it is safe to say that the 1-2% # isn't being conjured from thin air by the people spouting it in public.
The simple and practical way to solve this is for the DA's Office to seek forfeiture of the bonds and then the judges would have to do their job and actual forfeit the bonds. Once word gets around that $300,000 bonds are being forfeited, the bondsmen will certainly go up on their fee AND keep better track of their clients.
But following the law seems to be a foreign concept in Harris County.
txags92
AG
RiverAg 80 said:

txags92 said:

RiverAg 80 said:

txags92 said:

RiverAg 80 said:

The simple and practical way to solve this is for the DA's Office to seek forfeiture of the bonds and then the judges would have to do their job and actual forfeit the bonds. Once word gets around that $300,000 bonds are being forfeited, the bondsmen will certainly go up on their fee AND keep better track of their clients.
But following the law seems to be a foreign concept in Harris County.
Exactly. As I understand it, the courts are revoking the bonds and putting warrants out for the people who violate them, but for whatever reason (court or DA), the forfeiture of the actual money is not taking place. If that forfeiture were routinely happening for all these guys who are out on multiple felony bonds for repeat offenses would be rotting in jail because no bond company would be willing to touch them. If they want to streamline the forfeiture process to make it happen automatically, it would be a great place to start IMO.
Stat Monitor Repairman
aggiedata
AG
We had a Jugging in front of my house yesterday.

We are in Cypress and had a contractor visit. He was followed from a bank for 45 minutes after he took a cash withdrawal. He pulled up and came inside. They quickly smashed he window, open the console and took his $1000 and were gone. They could have easily followed him through our door if they wanted.

Cops call it Jugging. Be alert out there. Feels like bank tellers could text their pals in the parking lot about who has cash. He went to a bank in the Woodlands.
maroon barchetta
Geez. That's a little too close for comfort.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
There has to be some kind of inside info going on cause you only hear about folks getting robbed that take out big sums. Maybe that is just our competent local news not covering the small money crimes, but it seems that the bad guys would knock off a few folks that withdrew $40 a fee times too.
YellAg2004
AG
I'm sure it happens, but my understanding is that the thieves largely profile their targets (how racist of them!). I've mostly heard about it being Asian business owners targeted. In this instance, it's a residential contractor, a business that likely pays the majority of its workers in cash.
htxag09
AG
One of the good things of working in a business center I guess, the Galleria area. We recently did a project where I made several high dollar cash withdrawals. Building next to mine has an atm so I'd walk there in the middle of the work day then immediately walk back to the office. I guess they could have got me in the 40' walk between buildings but would have been risky.
jh0400
AG
I'm not afraid of much, but people casing ATMs for people to rob is one of the things that I'm a little paranoid about. I make a >$1,000 cash withdrawal every few months so we have cash on hand at home (my wife never thinks to get cash on her own) and to pay our housekeeper. I had WF raise my ATM limit so I could do it without having to go inside, and I make sure I'm carrying when I have to make the withdrawal.
Sea Speed
AG
I use usaa so no branches and I had to take out something like 6 grand the other day I was nervous as hell especially because it took FOREVER
cupcakesprinkles
AG
aggiedata said:

We had a Jugging in front of my house yesterday.

We are in Cypress and had a contractor visit. He was followed from a bank for 45 minutes after he took a cash withdrawal. He pulled up and came inside. They quickly smashed he window, open the console and took his $1000 and were gone. They could have easily followed him through our door if they wanted.

Cops call it Jugging. Be alert out there. Feels like bank tellers could text their pals in the parking lot about who has cash. He went to a bank in the Woodlands.

Same thing happened to a friend of mine near 290/spring Cypress. The cops setup a sting for the "juggers" and caught them a couple of days later. They said they were also checking on all of the bank workers because they think someone working there was texting the thieves when someone would withdraw a decent sum of cash.
aggiedata
AG
I knew it!!! Inside job
maroon barchetta
maroon barchetta
These business owners need to be properly equipped and sleep on a cot in the back room until this guy is caught or otherwise stopped.

https://abc13.com/asiatown-businesses-burglarized-katy-restaurants-string-of-robberies/12090683/

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.