*****Official Jan 6th Committee Hearing Thread*****

150,468 Views | 2038 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Funky Winkerbean
Aggies2009
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jmiller said:

Sorry you can't win an argument guys and are crying like losers.
Bruh, anyone with half a brain knows who "won" the argument.

It's no surprise you think you did.
Line Ate Member
AG
They are one in the same. Shanked disappears and instead we get Miller, carolin_, and Malibu2.

How did we get so lucky.
Aggies2009
AG
Line Ate Member said:

They are one in the same. Shanked disappears and instead we get Miller, carolin_, and Malibu2.

How did we get so lucky.
My favorite part is how he gnashes and cries and then has to go back and edit in stupid gifs in his posts because he has no self control to slow down and rationally think. Absolutely hilarious.
J. Walter Weatherman
Aggies2009 said:

J. Walter Weatherman said:

Aggies2009 said:

Malibu2 said:

So, he's right and BLM grifted people too?
Correct. My point was mocking someone for that was extraordinarily stupid when his side of the aisle was just as, if not more, guilty of the same thing.

I'm old enough to remember 2 days ago when the Biden Campaign sent out an email condemning the overturning of RvW.... Saying that people needed to donate $15 immediately because of it.

In what universe is BLM "my side of the aisle"? But good if you to admit that Trump is a grifting scam artist.
Again, that's a hilariously bold card for you to play. Did you get your $15 into the Biden campaign yet? After all, that's the solution to the overturning of RvW. Sending them more money.

Not sure if I have to draw this in crayon for you to be able to figure it out but I am not a democrat. Will be happily voting for DeSantis in 24 and will probably write him in if the republicans are dumb enough to send Trump out there to lose again. I just don't vote for pos con artists.
PabloSerna
AG
It seems to me this (Jan 6 Hearings) is all about keeping the stink of that infamous day on Trump.

Glad to see the Secret Service guys are playing along. The longer this takes the better.. for DeSantis.

I predict, Trump loses the 2024 nomination to DeSantis/Abbot ticket, and goes out with a bang (takes everyone down). Loyal GOPist will turn on him and Hillary will ride in on the Dems side.

Got my popcorn ready!

PabloSerna
AG
"Never argue with an idiot they'll drag you down to their level and beat you through experience." Mark Twain
outofstateaggie
AG
He's just trolling. Don't feed the troll.
PabloSerna
AG
Everyone knows the playbook on Trump.. He's a bull and will charge at any red cape. That is what is going on, IMO.

We fixed the keg
AG
PabloSerna said:

Everyone knows the playbook on Trump.. He's a bull and will charge at any red cape. That is what is going on, IMO.
100%. In a perfect world, our politicians would put the office over themselves, but the days of decorum have long since passed. I am fed up with narrative being "government representing the people have to reach across the aisle" when republicans have the majority, but "the people have given us a mandate" is the narrative when democrats are in a majority.

Bill Clinton getting a blowjob in the oval office is his personal, private life and irrelevant, but Trump on tape a decade plus ago saying "grab her by the p***y" should disqualify him from public office.

Trump is brash, hot headed, and extremely aggressive, got it, fine. It makes him an *******, not a criminal. Quite a few of his policies made the US a very strong country and some were just wrong headed. In the end, we lived through a great period of growth with low unemployment and energy independence (briefly). Somehow he accomplished these things with the MSM, 3 letter agencies, 2 former administrations, and the swamp attacking him from every angle. Frankly, anyone less of an ******* would have been crushed in the process.

ETA: make that (4)....Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr, and Obama
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
PabloSerna said:

"Never argue with an idiot they'll drag you down to their level and beat you through experience." Mark Twain

Everybody stay away from Pablo.
Gigem314
AG
Malibu2 said:

What the hell is going on here? Lakeway asked when is the trial. I said there's a grand jury, which is the first step to prosecution. In what world is that a dodge?
You were claiming to have posed a question that I didn't previously answer. I was simply pointing out that you were incorrect, and no question had been posed to me at the time you made that comment. No need to get so defensive. You were just being a bit overzealous but no harm no foul. But don't try and play dumb here.

Quote:

I asked you if there was anything wrong with Trump's call to Raffensperger. You have declined to answer that question multiple times.
I actually posed you a question first, which you declined to answer...but you don't see me whining about it. Why should I answer your follow-up question when you can't even have an honest conversation?
captkirk
AG
Another lie exposed. I haven't seen a narrative fall apart this fast since #StopAsianHate

Artorias
AG
Hutchinson is making Blasey-Ford look honest.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Carolin_Gallego
Giuliani deletes tweet disputing that Hutchinson was present. Why did he do that?

eta: Giuliani probably doesn't know how the internet works.
We believe progress is made through MORE discussion, not LESS, and we believe that to be true even if the topics are uncomfortable and we occasionally disagree with one another. - TexAgs
The name-calling technique making false associations is a child's game. The propagandist who uses this technique hopes that the audience will reject a person and their argument on this false basis.
nortex97
AG
So, I haven't kept up with this latest witch hunt to stop Trump from becoming president again. When is this one supposed to end?
Demosthenes81
AG
nortex97 said:

So, I haven't kept up with this latest witch hunt to stop Trump from becoming president again. When is this one supposed to end?
November 8th
Seven and three are ten, not only now, but forever. There has never been a time when seven and three were not ten, nor will there ever be a time when they are not ten. Therefore, I have said that the truth of number is incorruptible and common to all who think. — St. Augustine
CanyonAg77
AG
nortex97 said:

cevans_40
AG
PabloSerna said:

It seems to me this (Jan 6 Hearings) is all about keeping the stink of that infamous day on Trump.

Glad to see the Secret Service guys are playing along. The longer this takes the better.. for DeSantis.

I predict, Trump loses the 2024 nomination to DeSantis/Abbot ticket, and goes out with a bang (takes everyone down). Loyal GOPist will turn on him and Hillary will ride in on the Dems side.

Got my popcorn ready!

If DeSantis isn't smart enough to find a better VP choice than Abbott, he may not be the guy.
Marcus Brutus
"According to multiple sources with direct knowledge of White House staffing on Jan. 6, however, Cipollone was not at the White House that morning"

Lol, it keeps getting worse for Cassidy. One of the congressmen has requested the logs.
will25u
Stat Monitor Repairman
This was my conclusion on January 7th …

But here we are 2.5 years later.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Agreed.

Abbott need to be nowhere near 2024
The Kraken
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

I know it seems like forever but it's been 1.5 years
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
captkirk
AG
Gigem314
AG
nortex97 said:

#AnyDayNow
Gigem314
AG
captkirk said:

Another lie exposed. I haven't seen a narrative fall apart this fast since #StopAsianHate

snowdog90
Here's a good link for this pathetic thread.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3300233
BigRobSA
New World Ag said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

I know it seems like forever but it's been 1.5 years

Bidenflation

It affects even made-up, idiotic, worthless crap like this...that only morons even think is remotely impactful or important.
BigRobSA
Line Ate Member said:

How did we get so lucky.

Malibu has been around a LONG time. He's good people, even though he adheres to an illogical, failed ideology.
Line Ate Member
AG
Oh I thought Malibu and Malibu 2 were two different people.
Malibu
BigRobSA said:

Line Ate Member said:

How did we get so lucky.

Malibu has been around a LONG time. He's good people, even though he adheres to an illogical, failed ideology.
I resent this. I try to be as much of a dirtbag as I possibly can and am certainly not good people

Line, been posting here since circa 2005, although lately life's real responsibilities require I disappear for weeks/months and only have time to ****post on TDS and gay threads.
titan
S
captkirk said:

Wow. Some long timer blue-checks are realizing this is a kangaroo court. Good.
racerfink

Seems pretty relevant to this thread.
Gigem314
AG
Is this thing still going on?

Did they finally get him?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.