*****Official Jan 6th Committee Hearing Thread*****

150,476 Views | 2038 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Funky Winkerbean
Fenrir
How long do you want to ignore this user?
CM Trump Voter said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Neehau said:

CM Trump Voter said:

backintexas2013 said:

Keep up the good fight. You got this.

Must be difficult coming to the realization that it was all lies.
He is having trouble accepting the truth.
Why don't you brag about your president?

Acknowledging that trump was the huckster we thought he might be, does not mean people support leftism.
Ok. Go read the post history of the user in question if you're concerned they are being mislabeled.
captkirk
AG
Carolin_Gallego said:

Proc92 said:

I love the precedent set by congress doing whatever it takes to thwart lying politicians and campaigning on lies. Looking forward to more. When is Obama getting indicted for his keep your doctor lie?

This is only step one in the "seven-part plan" the committee is laying out in their hearings. Your comment implies acceptance of step one. That is good.

Quote:

[ol]
  • President Trump engaged in a massive effort to spread false and fraudulent information to the American public claiming the 2020 election was stolen from him.
  • [/ol]

Problem is, it was stolen
    aggiehawg
    AG
    I Sold DeSantis Lifts
    The problem is that we don't see where it was stolen. I don't believe it was stolen in Arizona or with 2,000 miles or whatever. I think it was stolen through a conspiracy between the Chinese, BLM,WHO, CDC, DNC and the media. 2020 was an absolute mind****
    Pookers
    AG
    CM Trump Voter said:

The problem is that we don't see where it was stolen. I don't believe it was stolen in Arizona or with 2,000 miles or whatever. I think it was stolen through a conspiracy between the Chinese, BLM,WHO, CDC, DNC and the media. 2020 was an absolute mind****
    The machines rig the elections and have for a long time. They are engineered to be exploitable. FFS they connect to the damn internet even though this is not allowed by law.
    aggiehawg
    AG
    CM Trump Voter said:

Quote:

"A Citizen's Guide to Beating Donald Trump" is a very different book. The title pretty much says it all. This is a guidebook with step-by-step instructions for people who want to get involved in the Democratic campaign. To defeat Trump, Plouffe has devised a strategy hugely reliant on many thousands of volunteers. He exhorts anyone who wants to see the Democrats prevail to get off the couch and put in some sweat equity to make it happen, and he explains that Obama considered his volunteers and grass-roots organization to be the heart of his campaign and the key to his victories.
    Quote:

Plouffe predicts that at least 65 million people will be committed to voting against Trump, but Democrats need to raise that number by 5 million to 10 million to ensure victory. It can be done by significantly increasing turnout, by "persuading the Obama voters who voted for Trump to come back to the light" and by "persuading younger voters in particular to stick with the Democratic nominee and not throw their critical votes to third-party candidates as symbolic gestures of rebellion and blanket denunciation."

The 2020 election will be won in the purple battleground states, and Plouffe argues that this should be a long rather than short list for Democrats. In 2008 Obama targeted 14 battleground states and won all but Montana and Missouri. In 2012, when the election was closer, the list of swing states was reduced to nine, and Obama won all of them except North Carolina. Anyone who follows politics knows that Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin will be battlegrounds this year, but Plouffe argues that Democrats should also focus heavily on Florida, Arizona, North Carolina, Georgia, Nevada and New Hampshire to protect states they won last time and snatch others from the GOP column.
    Link

After writing this book, Plouffe turned to Zuckerberg and his wife for the money to put his plans into action.
    richardag
    aggiehawg said:

Aaannd another Jan 6th committee lie bites the dust.

Quote:

Now the Jan. 6 panel led in part by the Russian collusion advocate Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif. has been called on the carpet for falsely suggesting a GOP lawmaker ran a reconnaissance mission inside the Capitol for Jan. 6 protesters the day before the riot.
    Link

bag of Schiff should be in prison, he has been caught in too many lies to count. He is the definition of pond scum
    Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
    Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
    aggieforester05
    AG
    The fact that Adam Schiff is in a leadership position in the committee is all one needs to know that this is phony. Adam Schiff is a pathological liar and isn't qualified to run the bridge club at the psych ward he should be locked up in.
    richardag
    will25u said:

ETA: This was 6 months ago.

The leadership in the FBI needs to be summarily fired.
    Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
    Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
    etxag02
    Pookers said:

CM Trump Voter said:

The machines rig the elections and have for a long time. They are engineered to be exploitable. FFS they connect to the damn internet even though this is not allowed by law.
    Dominion after their defamation lawsuits

Funky Winkerbean
    AG
    CM Trump Voter said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Neehau said:

CM Trump Voter said:

backintexas2013 said:

Keep up the good fight. You got this.

Must be difficult coming to the realization that it was all lies.
    He is having trouble accepting the truth.
    Why don't you brag about your president?

Acknowledging that trump was the huckster we thought he might be, does not mean people support leftism.
    Given the present state of the economy, the country, and the world, bad mouthing Trump takes weapons grade ignorance and selfishness. You should learn to see big picture.
    BadMoonRisin
    AG
    CM Trump Voter said:

The fact that you have your fingers in your ears saying there was no fraud and everything was done on the level and are seemingly unaware of Zuckerburgs funding of the Center for Tech and Civic Life for a cool half a billion dollars (matching about what the US government provided to run the election) is all I need to know about your worthless opinion.
    Squadron7
    AG
    Things were much better under the huckster.
    Houstonag
    AG
    The election was stolen because the mail in ballots were not properly verified. Having people drop of thousands of ballots is not ok.

We cannot have mail in ballots unless there is a real thorough verification of who singed that ballot. I do not trust any election results that do not have a tight system. I am sorry, Mr. Barr and others there was fraud for you did not do anything to verify your statements. You just gave up.

I need to add that as far as I am concerned we have the equivalent of a Gestapo/Nazi type government in DC. The Justice dept and FBI are complicit in Jan 6 and can never be trusted. This is shameful.
    Proc92
    What has congress dedicated more time and resources to to fact find and answer the people's questions, 1/6 or the 2020 election ?
    captkirk
    AG
    Houstonag said:

The election was stolen because the mail in ballots were not properly verified. Having people drop of thousands of ballots is not ok.

We cannot have mail in ballots unless there is a real thorough verification of who singed that ballot. I do not trust any election results that do not have a tight system. I am sorry, Mr. Barr and others there was fraud for you did not do anything to verify your statements. You just gave up.

I need to add that as far as I am concerned we have the equivalent of a Gestapo/Nazi type government in DC. The Justice dept and FBI are complicit in Jan 6 and can never be trusted. This is shameful.
    aggieforester05
    AG
    That's the thing, Barr, the DOJ, the FBI, etc., all dismissed the claims without an investigation. This was obvious by the timeline of their dismissals. If they had actually investigated, it would have been long after inauguration before we were informed of the results. That's less than ideal, but it would have been better than immediate dismissal without an investigation. They were all in on getting Trump out. Fraud may or may not have made a difference, but now we'll never know, because the people charged with investigating potential election fraud chose not to act for political reasons.
    Houstonag
    AG
    Yes
    BadMoonRisin
    AG
    I posited this back on the election thread when a deboonker tried to say some rando prof from Notre Dame deboonked 2000Mules by saying GPS ping locations are not very accurate.

Isn't it a damn coincidence on how all this bull**** seems to go always in one direction?

Two tiered justice system:

Illegal ballot trafficking? Oh darn, nothing can be done, sorry. Oh well. Not concrete proof that anything happened.
    Taking selfies in the statuary? Violent insurrectionist, we have your location down to within half a meter to prove you were there. To the gulag!

Funky Winkerbean
    AG
    Barr has turned out to be terribly disappointing. Much like the rest of the GOP.
    aggiehawg
    AG
    Funky Winkerbean said:

Barr has turned out to be terribly disappointing. Much like the rest of the GOP.
    Agree. The swamp has become an organism of its own species.

Barr still is a great legal mind but his talents, which would have better utilized on the bench (without all of the $$$$ from private practice) than as AG. He cut and ran when the country was in turmoil. Took the book deal and left Trump high and dry. And now, he's violating Executive Privilege.

Something that an advocate of the Unitary Executive, should support, no?
    jwj
    So many that trump proclaimed to be brilliant patriotic and competent were soon deemed to be Rinos and stupid when they stood up for the Constitution:sessions; Barr; Rosen,Tillman,Bolton. All were and are conservative
    jim james
    YouBet
    AG
    It's pathetic to me that leftist imbeciles continue to try and fight a never ending witch hunt against Trump.

Your attempted coups through two different impeachments were proven to be frauds. The NYT quietly reported there was nothing to Trump's tax returns because why would he have line item payments to Putin in his tax return?!

And now this committee has already announced there is nothing to charge Trump with before it's even over. Unless, of course, it is suddenly over with today's announcement?

You are now 4 time losers. Let it go already.
    captkirk
    AG
    Bag
    AG
    BadMoonRisin said:

I posited this back on the election thread when a deboonker tried to say some rando prof from Notre Dame deboonked 2000Mules by saying GPS ping locations are not very accurate.

Isn't it a damn coincidence on how all this bull**** seems to go always in one direction?

Two tiered justice system:

Illegal ballot trafficking? Oh darn, nothing can be done, sorry. Oh well. Not concrete proof that anything happened.
    Taking selfies in the statuary? Violent insurrectionist, we have your location down to within half a meter to prove you were there. To the gulag!

I work in the geospatial industry, anyone that says gps tracking is not accurate is literally clueless. 2000Mules may or may not be propaganda but the science they used to track these people is deadly accurate.

Exhibit A:
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/12/19/opinion/location-tracking-cell-phone.html
    Funky Winkerbean
    AG
    aggiehawg said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Agree. The swamp has become an organism of its own species.

Barr still is a great legal mind but his talents, which would have better utilized on the bench (without all of the $$$$ from private practice) than as AG. He cut and ran when the country was in turmoil. Took the book deal and left Trump high and dry. And now, he's violating Executive Privilege.

Something that an advocate of the Unitary Executive, should support, no?
    The GOP is not short on brains, it's short on courage and balls. I'm loving watching DeSantis make moves against everything the screwball left is doing. He's comfortable enough with himself and his conviction to not give any concern to how the media might spin it.
    BadMoonRisin
    AG
    Fair, thanks for commenting.
    Carolin_Gallego

Hearing will be about the pressure on Pence to not count lawful electors.
    We believe progress is made through MORE discussion, not LESS, and we believe that to be true even if the topics are uncomfortable and we occasionally disagree with one another. - TexAgs
    The name-calling technique making false associations is a child's game. The propagandist who uses this technique hopes that the audience will reject a person and their argument on this false basis.
    Burdizzo
    AG
    A baseball bat with "JUSTICE" written on it. How quaint.

Her dad's illegal war based on lies was always a favorite of mine.
    Artorias
    AG
    Carolin_Gallego said:

tysker
    AG
    You still complaining about hanging chads?

What your opinion is the ultimate goal or purpose of this (except for borrowing and spending taxpayer dollars) and how will you define as successful outcome?
    Rapier108
    Keef, you should realize by now that no one cares about this farce.
    "If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
    Squadron7
    AG
    Carolin_Gallego said:

Why can't you just admit you have a fetish for popcorn farts?
    Rockdoc
    AG
    Keef you still worried about Trump?
    Carolin_Gallego
    tysker said:

What your opinion is the ultimate goal or purpose of this (except for borrowing and spending taxpayer dollars) and how will you define as successful outcome?
    I think the documentation of the facts, circumstances, and causes relating to January 6th has been a successful outcome thus far.
    We believe progress is made through MORE discussion, not LESS, and we believe that to be true even if the topics are uncomfortable and we occasionally disagree with one another. - TexAgs
    The name-calling technique making false associations is a child's game. The propagandist who uses this technique hopes that the audience will reject a person and their argument on this false basis.

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.