*****Official Jan 6th Committee Hearing Thread*****

150,448 Views | 2038 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Funky Winkerbean
Hammerly High Dive Crips
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

BQ78 said:

They need to drop this sham and focus on the real insurrection that will come if they don't fix the economy and get the radical left under control.

We've been hearing this for years. Nobody is going to do a damn thing.

When have we hit truly hard times? I am 41 and my life has been pretty freakin comfortable since I was born. Sure there were problems in 08 and 09, but what if we hit truly hard times that make us long for those years? I can tell you that there does seem to be a growing sense of doom and gloom on the horizon for much of the population that doesn't have its head in the sand.
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
pdc093
Meanwhile, with HUNDREDS languishing in prison because of this horrific clown show, Portland Art Museum is hosting a showing of photographs taken by BIPOC from the 2020 Protests (I e. RIOTS). With a $25 admission.

Upside down world.

Edit: The article @link states the $25 ticket price.
Line Ate Member
AG
PabloSerna said:

maybe, maybe not?
It would be very easy to verify her story. Call the SS agents whom she said were involved in the different pieces of her story.

But I am sure this bi-partisan committee looking for the truth will do that.
Line Ate Member
AG
pdc093 said:

Meanwhile, with HUNDREDS languishing in prison because of this horrific clown show, Portland Art Museum is hosting a showing of photographs taken by BIPOC from the 2020 Protests (I e. RIOTS). With a $25 admission.

Upside down world.

Edit: The article @link states the $25 ticket price.
hopefully there will be a riot while people are looking at people rioting.

Then in 2024, they can charge people $50 to look at people rioting while looking at pictures of other people rioting. A nice stream of income for the lefties
titan
S

BQ78 said:

They need to drop this sham and focus on the real insurrection that will come if they don't fix the economy and get the radical left under control.

None of those times were linked to the kind of thing like is happening in Holland or done to Sri Lanka. Combining imposed misery from above while it lives like Olympus -- these spur `Ancien Regime' moments. These are scary times for the forces they are playing with thinking glib talking heads can blunt it.

Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
SB 43rd STREET OG said:

BQ78 said:

When have we hit truly hard times? I am 41 and my life has been pretty freakin comfortable since I was born. Sure there were problems in 08 and 09, but what if we hit truly hard times that make us long for those years? I can tell you that there does seem to be a growing sense of doom and gloom on the horizon for much of the population that doesn't have its head in the sand.

But what percentage of the population is that?
Hammerly High Dive Crips

SB 43rd STREET OG said:

BQ78 said:

A growing percentage. Tons of previously apolitical people that I know have woken up and been red pilled. The cultural war waged by the left has helped. You may be right, I just don't think where we seem to be headed can be compared to any time in the last 40 years. Pretty much uncharted territory when you take everything in the aggregate.
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
Rapier108
SB 43rd STREET OG said:

SB 43rd STREET OG said:

BQ78 said:

A growing percentage. Tons of previously apolitical people that I know have woken up and been red pilled. The cultural war waged by the left has helped. You may be right, I just don't think where we seem to be headed can be compared to any time in the last 40 years. Pretty much uncharted territory when you take everything in the aggregate.
Try 1860-1861.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
SB 43rd STREET OG said:

SB 43rd STREET OG said:

BQ78 said:

Certainly hope you guys are correct.
We fixed the keg
AG
PabloSerna said:

maybe, maybe not?
It doesn't help the secret service denied her claims and offered to go on the record to do the same Nor does it help the notes she claimed to have written were written by someone else.

It is also being reported the daily caller has emails from her asking the Trump campaign for financial assistance with being able to testify. Seems like an odd request to ask of someone who you plan to testify against.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/07/12/cassidy-hutchinson-asked-senior-trump-officials-financial-assistance-legal-help-subpoenaed-january-6-committee/

I like this part though.....
Quote:

....The person with first-hand knowledge also said that Trump officials were sympathetic because of her age and lack of employment and said at her request, Trump's PAC agreed to help her financially and, at her request, suggested attorneys she could interview. The person also said Hutchinson made derogatory comments about the Jan. 6 committee to multiple people....
Did she really say that? That is something that would likely be asked if the committee had the chance to call witnesses to challenge what Cassidy was saying.

To me, there is enough here to point to a young lady who was left behind and is hurt/sour. She was no longer in the inner circle, no longer employed, no money, no power, etc. I can only assume the reason the committee has stopped talking about her and not tried harder to prove what she was saying was accurate is because they know it is fabricated.
PabloSerna
AG
People will say anything. Let see them give sworn testimony.

Trump has a history of denigrating people who say things against him. You have to weight that in light of her accusations. It was fully expected. It has been said before - Trump is a bull and will charge at every red cape waived in front of him.

That is why, entering into the record is important. I heard Cheney agree to have those Secret Service agents give a sworn statement. Ball is in their court.

etxag02
Cipollone corroborated virtually everything from Hutchinson
We fixed the keg
AG
Popcorn ready. Let's do it.

No more hearsay, edited crap, etc. Get em all on record. and let the chips fall where they may.
aggiehawg
AG
etxag02 said:

Other reports after Cipollone talked with him said he wasn't asked about anything Hutchinson related.

But Raskin is just like Schiff, he lies a lot. Did it during impeachment 2.0.
Rapier108
etxag02 said:

Raskin claims a lot of stuff, and then never delivers.

And they still won't call the Secret Service agents who were actually there. When it comes to Hutchison, it is all second and third hand hearsay so all Cipollone could say is he was told the same thing. Still doesn't make it true.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
We fixed the keg
AG
etxag02 said:

just going to leave some snippets here....

Quote:

"Cipollone has corroborated almost everything that we've learned from the prior hearings," Rep. Jamie Raskin, D-Md., said in an exclusive interview just hours before the next hearing. "I certainly did not hear him contradict Cassidy Hutchinson. … He had the opportunity to say whatever he wanted to say, so I didn't see any contradiction there."

It was unclear if Cipollone was directly asked by investigators about the specifics of some of the more explosive aspects of Hutchinson's testimony
solid
Quote:

Video clips of Cipollone's taped testimony will be presented at Tuesday's hearing,
Why are they taped and then an edited version shown? They had prime time spots lined up. Go live.
Rapier108
The article was dated 7-12 so the hearing already happened, and nothing of consequence came from it, except Cheney ran over to the DOJ to tattle-tale on Trump.
We fixed the keg
AG
gullible

adjective

easily persuaded to believe something; credulous.

etxag02
Tony calls a lot of people liars lately.

Cipollone would be first hand testimony to many of the events that are far more important than the car ride.
captkirk
AG
PabloSerna said:

They have asked for the chance to do so
etxag02
captkirk said:

PabloSerna said:

They should be ready since finishing their cleanup.

Secret Service DELETED texts from Jan 5 and Jan 6, Homeland Security's Inspector General reveals amid its internal probe
captkirk
AG
etxag02 said:

captkirk said:

PabloSerna said:

They should be ready since finishing their cleanup.

Secret Service DELETED texts from Jan 5 and Jan 6, Homeland Security's Inspector General reveals amid its internal probe

Then the committee should call them to testify
Rapier108
Seems like the leftists are taking shifts on this thread to keep spewing the lies and propaganda the Democrats are putting out.
Rockdoc
AG
Rapier108 said:

Seems like the leftists are taking shifts on this thread to keep spewing the lies and propaganda the Democrats are putting out.

They have to try to keep it going because they know it's a dead end.
aggiehawg
AG
Notice what is missing in that letter? The date the HHS IG originally requested the texts. So the implication is that such deletions happened under Trump but it is far more likely to have been done under Biden and Mayorkas.
houag80
AG
Yes, just confirms the sham. Raskin is an immoral person and proven liar just like the Schiffhead and the woman demon spawn from Wyoming. Cipollini didn't confirm anything.....Raskin said he did. Big difference.
These people need their comeuppance .
Malibu
There's only one liberal on this thread posting under multiple sock accounts. George Soros's check just cleared my bank account so I can get back to work here.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
You're giving east Texas a bad name.
Line Ate Member
AG
It might make it easier if you could just give us the Sct Blue talking points in a thread each day. That way, when we see them, star them and get you MORE Soros dollars.

That and chuckle about them as well.
richardag
Ags77 said:

Martin Cash said:

Ags77 said:

Example. My family has CNN on for news if the TV is on a news station. Its been that way since CNN started.

I don't think anyone of us would be considered liberal or leftist anywhere but Texags, lol. The news is the news and I don't take it for the gospel.
If you've been watching CNN that long, you should certainly have noticed how they have abandoned any pretense of being objective.

CNN is left leaning as I have previously said most all network TV is.
CNN outright lies continuously. They are beyond left leaning, they are corrupted morally and ethically.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
justcallmeharry
S
Thursday's "Hearing" will be slightly less painful...

https://www.npr.org/2022/07/19/1112246383/jan-6-thompson-covid

"The chairman of the January 6 committee, Rep. Bennie Thompson, will miss Thursday's prime-time hearing after he was diagnosed with COVID-19, according to a committee spokesman.

In a tweet Tuesday morning, Thompson, who is fully vaccinated and boosted, said he is experiencing mild symptoms. He has instructed the Jan. 6 committee to proceed with Thursday evening's hearing without him."

If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Amazing that this is still going (honestly had no clue) and that these morons are still dutifully repeating the mantra.

aggiehawg
AG
Great job done tainting the jury pool.
Quote:

Yesterday kicked off jury selection for Steve Bannon's "Contempt of Congress" trial. In the same building jury selection also commenced for the case of J6 defendant Matthew Bledsoe. (Opening statements begin today for both cases). Bledsoe is being charged with multiple crimes for walking into the Capitol on J6, including Obstruction of Justice. Can these men get a fair trial?

Quote:

Multiple independent polls show that the D.C. jury pool may be damaged beyond repair. One study was actually conducted by the Federal Public Defender's Office and flat out makes it clear that a January 6th defendant will not get a fair trial in Washington D.C. The Justice Department is fully aware of these findings, yet refuses to agree to move venues for any of the defendants,

Quote:

"In the case of Bledsoe's jury selection, what I saw with my very own eyes and heard are potential jurors that are mostly biased towards what happened on J6- not just for Bledsoe's actions, but for his political beliefs," said Garcia. "The final 12 jurors and 2 alternates got sworn in yesterday in the late afternoon. It seemed like I was looking at a panel that would sit around the table at MSNBC along with some ANTIFA personalities. The most shocking thing I noticed was how Chief Justice Beryl Howell kept pushing forward potential jurors that clearly answered that they cannot remain impartial to "put their feelings aside" and "make a decision based on the evidence clearly presented by the government."
Saw that crap in the Chauvin trial too.

Link
titan
S

Quote:

Multiple independent polls show that the D.C. jury pool may be damaged beyond repair. One study was actually conducted by the Federal Public Defender's Office and flat out makes it clear that a January 6th defendant will not get a fair trial in Washington D.C. The Justice Department is fully aware of these findings, yet refuses to agree to move venues for any of the defendants,
Unbelievable. Much as people like to bash Putin, he pegged this regime right --- the Dems keep "political prisoners" just like Russia does. They are both oligarchies - not one.
Tramp96
Tramp96 said:

Here's my message to the Jan. 6th committee and to this thread:

I would like to update my message to the 1/6 hearings and to this thread:

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.