*****Official Jan 6th Committee Hearing Thread*****

150,436 Views | 2038 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Funky Winkerbean
Ags77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aggiehawg said:

CanyonAg77 said:

If your news is CNN, you are left of center an uninformed LIV.
FIFY.

You may take pleasure in calling me or my family uninformed, but you don't know me or them.
aggiehawg
AG
Ags77 said:

aggiehawg said:

CanyonAg77 said:

FIFY.

You may take pleasure in calling me or my family uninformed, but you don't know me or them.
Duly noted. Don't want to know you or them.
Ags77
AG
aggiehawg said:

Ags77 said:

aggiehawg said:

CanyonAg77 said:

FIFY.

Duly noted. Don't want to know you or them.

We can agree on something then.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Ags77 said:

aggiehawg said:

CanyonAg77 said:

FIFY.

Correct...just what you spew here lol.
Martin Cash
AG
Ags77 said:

Example. My family has CNN on for news if the TV is on a news station. Its been that way since CNN started.

I don't think anyone of us would be considered liberal or leftist anywhere but Texags, lol. The news is the news and I don't take it for the gospel.
If you've been watching CNN that long, you should certainly have noticed how they have abandoned any pretense of being objective.

And the news is NOT the news. It's what they want to tell you is the news.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. Ecclesiastes 10:2
Ags77
AG
Martin Cash said:

Ags77 said:

Example. My family has CNN on for news if the TV is on a news station. Its been that way since CNN started.

I don't think anyone of us would be considered liberal or leftist anywhere but Texags, lol. The news is the news and I don't take it for the gospel.
If you've been watching CNN that long, you should certainly have noticed how they have abandoned any pretense of being objective.

CNN is left leaning as I have previously said most all network TV is.
Ags77
AG
We also enjoy going to movies. I'm sure most of the actors, directors etc.. are left leaning.
Ags77
AG
We also love watching football and baseball . I'm sure most of the players, coaches are left leaning. According to Texag standards they may be flaming liberals, lol.
Martin Cash
AG
Ags77 said:

CNN is left leaning as I have previously said most all network TV is.
They aren't leaning. They have fallen over.
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left. Ecclesiastes 10:2
Gigem314
AG
Ags77 said:

Gigem314 said:

Quote:

I think you are over estimating the power of the media and under estimating the number of never Trumpers. Just my opinion.
So those "81 million" never-Trumpers voted for a low character and immoral man like Biden because they didn't like the low character of Donald Trump?

I can't begin to say why or what any other never trumpers did or didn't do. I'm just saying I think the number is under estimated. They may have not voted, voted third party, or voted Biden. That was their only choices. Hopefully we never get another trump/ Biden choice.

And Lord, I don't think there was 81 million never Trumpers that voted for Biden, lol. Some of those were Democrat voters, lol.
But yet you want to tells us why or what other Trump voters do with their choices and rationale. Funny how you're reluctant to do that with the other side.

And once again, you're continually dumbfounded at the behavior by the democrats in Congress pursuing a vendetta against Trump when their voters chose a low-character, dishonest, man like Biden to be their nominee for leading the country.
titan
S

Calling today's MSM just "left leaning" is a form of gaslighting.
Ags77
AG
Gigem314 said:

Ags77 said:

Gigem314 said:

Quote:

I think you are over estimating the power of the media and under estimating the number of never Trumpers. Just my opinion.
So those "81 million" never-Trumpers voted for a low character and immoral man like Biden because they didn't like the low character of Donald Trump?

I can't begin to say why or what any other never trumpers did or didn't do. I'm just saying I think the number is under estimated. They may have not voted, voted third party, or voted Biden. That was their only choices. Hopefully we never get another trump/ Biden choice.

And Lord, I don't think there was 81 million never Trumpers that voted for Biden, lol. Some of those were Democrat voters, lol.
But yet you want to tells us why or what other Trump voters do with their choices and rationale. Funny how you're reluctant to do that with the other side.

And once again, you're continually dumbfounded at the behavior by the democrats in Congress pursuing a vendetta against Trump when their voters chose a low-character, dishonest, man like Biden to be their nominee for leading the country.

No. I don't CARE why Trump voters vote for Trump. Its their right to vote for him. I was asked if I could understand why people voted for Trump and I listed why many of his followers probably like him so much. I was asked a question and did my best to answer it.

I'm not reluctant at all. When I asked why I ,as a Never Trumper, didn't vote for him, I answered best I could. I even added I couldn't possibly speak for any other never Trumper as to what or why they voted or didn't vote.

And FOR THE LAST TIME, yes I was questioning as to why after Trump has left office they would continually want to beat a dead horse. And I surmised that if it was to try to disqualify him, I said that wasn't smart because he might get the ONLY candidate the dems COULD beat in 2024.
Gigem314
AG
Quote:

And FOR THE LAST TIME, yes I was questioning as to why after Trump has left office they would continually want to beat a dead horse. And I surmised that if it was to try to disqualify him, I said that wasn't smart because he might get the ONLY candidate the dems COULD beat in 2024.
Yes, we heard you the first several times. You were just so plumb surprised at how they behaved.
Ags77
AG
Gigem314 said:

Quote:

Yes, we heard you the first several times. You were just so plumb surprised at how they behaved.

Well if you heard it, why do you keep asking and keep bring it up ?
titan
S

People should re-read We fixed the Keg's Johh Bolton post--- worth a bump. John Bolton was involved in real color revolutions and knows what one is NOT.

That post is one of the best descriptions I have seen that accurately captures the obviously not planned out form that is `insurrection', and that the fact is it is a demonstration that became a hijacked riot and some impulsive attempt to make a statement on Trump's part.
Gigem314
AG
Ags77 said:

Gigem314 said:

Quote:

Because you never answered the part of the question about why you were so surprised at the dems stooping so low to 'get Trump' when it was obvious from the first impeachment they were throwing anything against the wall to see if it stuck out of pure spite.
Ags77
AG
Gigem314 said:

Ags77 said:

Gigem314 said:

Quote:

Because you never answered the part of the question about why you were so surprised at the dems stooping so low to 'get Trump' when it was obvious from the first impeachment they were throwing anything against the wall to see if it stuck out of pure spite.

Oh my Lord. I answered that and even listed reasons why they might be going through this futile exercise. I could not come up with a logical reason because Trump isn't in office anymore and i still can't. It just has to be hatred, stupidity, etc... can't be anything else that makes any sense to me.
We fixed the keg
AG
the TLDR snippet
Quote:

"it takes a lot of work. And that's not what he [Trump] did," Bolton continued. "It was just stumbling around from one idea to another."

"But not to overthrow the Constitution to buy more time to throw the matter back to the states to try to redo the issue."
These two quote segments describe Trump's actions and motivations.

- Push to get VP to exclude State certification
- Call to GA to "find" enough vote fraud to get the ~11k votes
- Call for protests, get the crowds worked up

etc. etc. etc. All attempt to throw on the brakes and investigate. There was enough "meat" there for the dems to focus on, but there is just something wrong with these people where it has to be something over the top and cataclysmic.
titan
S
We fixed the keg said:

the TLDR snippet
Quote:

"it takes a lot of work. And that's not what he [Trump] did," Bolton continued. "It was just stumbling around from one idea to another."

"But not to overthrow the Constitution to buy more time to throw the matter back to the states to try to redo the issue."
These two quote segments describe Trump's actions and motivations.

- Push to get VP to exclude State certification
- Call to GA to "find" enough vote fraud to get the ~11k votes
- Call for protests, get the crowds worked up

etc. etc. etc. All attempt to throw on the brakes and investigate. There was enough "meat" there to focus on, but there is just something wrong with these people where it has to be something over the top and cataclysmic.
True the bold. It is a product of letting the national media run the country. They are the unelected true narrative setters and hold the Dem leash, not the other way around, as Rush Limbaugh had come to point out and warn. Everyone - members of both sides - then caters to the demand to sensationalize and hyperbolize everything--or as you said "over the top and catalclysmic" -- think of the MSM descriptions comparing to Pearl and 9/11.
Gigem314
AG
Ags77 said:

Gigem314 said:

Ags77 said:

Gigem314 said:

Quote:

Oh my Lord. I answered that and even listed reasons why they might be going through this futile exercise. I could not come up with a logical reason because Trump isn't in office anymore and i still can't. It just has to be hatred, stupidity, etc... can't be anything else that makes any sense to me.
I think He might have bigger things to focus on then you getting frazzled over why the dems would go through such a futile exercise.
Ags77
AG
Gigem314 said:

Ags77 said:

Gigem314 said:

Ags77 said:

Gigem314 said:

Quote:

I think He might have bigger things to focus on then you getting frazzled over why the dems would go through such a futile exercise.

That we can agree on and I think "frazzled " is overstating my feelings, lol
Ags77
AG
aggieforester05
AG
Can anyone honestly say that they think there would be a 1/6 committee in a Dem or Rep house if Trump had won and a typical Dem riot broke past the barriers in to the Capitol?

Ask yourself how it would be treated differently by the media and the parties.

Any objective answer to this is that it would be vastly different circumstances. That should tell you all you need to know about this committee.

I'm sure conservatives will start to care as soon as the house holds committee meetings and suggests the DOJ investigate the parties behind the creation of the violent and destructive BLM/AntiFa groups that burned down cities in 2020. Until that time, this is one big giant ball of hypocrisy and one of the most overt political assassination attempts of all time. Surely no one believes that these Democrats and Rhinos are doing this out of a legitimate concern for Democracy do you? If so, you might be one of the most gullible people to ever walk this earth.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

etc. etc. etc. All attempt to throw on the brakes and investigate.
Ultimately, that was what Eastman was trying to get accomplished, a delay by way of a ten day recess of the joint session. Not a constitutional crisis had Pence done just that.

FTR: Would have been for naught as a vote by both houses could have reconvened without Pence and Grassley conducting the session.
Ags77
AG
True enough. I guess we will see what the Rep have in mind when they get the House and Senate. I hope you are right and they won't do a collossal waste of time that this is. I know you are right about the media coverage.
Casual Cynic
Democrats are going to try and disqualify every single R candidate forever with phony scandals.
We fixed the keg
AG
...and if they 'stayed within the lanes' they could have inflicted much more damage to Trump and by extension, the republican party. It is just not in their DNA, they are too far left to have any moderation. I guess we shouldn't complain, when you lose the Bill Maher's of your party your blowing up your own base. Full speed left baby.
TRADUCTOR
J6 commission is so far from fact makes Michael Moore blush.
PabloSerna
AG
What I've learned so far is that there was split in Trump's circle. That's quite apparent.

aggiehawg
AG
PabloSerna said:

What I've learned so far is that there was split in Trump's circle. That's quite apparent.

And Cassidy Hutchinson lied through her teeth.
PabloSerna
AG
maybe, maybe not?
BQ78
AG
They need to drop this sham and focus on the real insurrection that will come if they don't fix the economy and get the radical left under control.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
BQ78 said:

They need to drop this sham and focus on the real insurrection that will come if they don't fix the economy and get the radical left under control.

We've been hearing this for years. Nobody is going to do a damn thing.
BQ78
AG
Everyone had the new iPhone and an Internet connection, when the economy kills that, they'll look up and go WTF.

All we need is a John Brown at Harper's Ferry moment and my feeling is it will happen sooner, rather than later. Whether that is centered around abortion, gun control, the economy, the great reset or the election of a Republican again doesn't matter but all of those are legitimate sparks.
titan
S
TRADUCTOR said:

J6 commission is so far from fact makes Michael Moore blush.
That says a lot when think back and can still remember `Fahrenheit 9/11'.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.