*****Official Jan 6th Committee Hearing Thread*****

150,449 Views | 2038 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Funky Winkerbean
PabloSerna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
No politicfact.. was entered into the record by Trump staff. Again the value of this hearing.

TexGill
AG
Whistle Pig said:

TexGill said:

How do the trump sheep defend this? I'll wait and listen. This should be good.

Bannon is a deepstate nevertrumper. Next.

He's only in it to make money off Trump's coattails and he's already starting to turn against him.

What a sheepish response. I'm entertained.
Claverack
The DoD IG Report, 16NOV21...

https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2022-07/DODIG-2022-039%20V2%20508.pdf

Page 31...

Quote:

Mr. Miller and GEN Milley met with the President at the White House at 5:30 p.m. The primary topic they discussed was unrelated to the scheduled rally. GEN Milley told us that at the end of the meeting, the President told Mr. Miller that there would be a large number of protestors on January 6, 2021, and Mr. Miller should ensure sufficient National Guard or Soldiers would be there to make sure it was a safe event. Gen Milley told us that Mr. Miller responded, "We've got a plan and we've got it covered."
Incited a riot? Created an insurrection? Engaged in treason?

Only in the minds of those who voted in the current Error of Idiocracy in this country.

Rockdoc
AG
So, all you guys so scared of Trump, when do the handcuffs and shackles come out? LOL.
PabloSerna
AG
The book on Trump is to let him be himself. Just say things like, small hands, can't win, and stuff like that.
Rockdoc
AG
Oh that powerful!
PabloSerna
AG
Ah I see what you are insinuating - that people (I assume Pelosi, since you mentioned her) did not put the call in for the NG on Jan. 5th per Milley's request?

You should have heard Milley's comment tonight about who called the NG, it was VP Pence. He was dumbfounded like many as to why Trump was taking no action.

Claverack
Rockdoc said:

Oh that powerful!
We should congratulate them for finding a diversion rather than actually engaging in the process of governance. On the other hand, when I think about the quality of their governance, perhaps this is actually better for the nation.

When the facts are contrary, they have the bad habit of pulling a Schiff and deleting the exculpatory content.

titan
S

That is the catch-22. Wasn't Bannon denied an unfiltered presentation?
Claverack
titan said:

Yep.

Like the deletion of the eight seconds of the Trump speech on that day, this committee only permits the viewer to see what it wants the viewer to see.

Rockdoc
AG
Nothing more powerful than a one sided clown show. Can't wait to see the disappointment of another failed attempt.
Claverack
PabloSerna said:

Ah I see what you are insinuating - that people (I assume Pelosi, since you mentioned her) did not put the call in for the NG on Jan. 5th per Milley's request?

You should have heard Milley's comment tonight about who called the NG, it was VP Pence. He was dumbfounded like many as to why Trump was taking no action.

This isn't difficult.

https://justthenews.com/government/congress/trump-gave-explicit-order-about-jan-6-rally-make-sure-it-was-safe-event-dod

Quote:

The complete passage hardly mentioned by Democrats at the hearings or the news media covering them is worth absorbing in its entirety.

"Mr. Miller and GEN Milley met with the President at the White House at 5:30 p.m.," the IG reported. "The primary topic they discussed was unrelated to the scheduled rally. GEN Milley told us that at the end of the meeting, the President told Mr. Miller that there would be a large number of protestors on January 6, 2021, and Mr. Miller should ensure sufficient National Guard or Soldiers would be there to make sure it was a safe event. Gen Milley told us that Mr. Miller responded, 'We've got a plan and we've got it covered.'"
Your President was engaged in security oversight, exactly what your Speaker of the House failed to do at that same time.

PabloSerna
AG
I see you don't want to talk about the 187 minutes of Trump's dereliction of duty. OK, I'll drop it for your sake.

Claverack
PabloSerna said:

I see you don't want to talk about the 187 minutes of Trump's dereliction of duty. OK, I'll drop it for your sake.

Yeah, a con job always trumps sourced documents.

titan
S
Stlkofta said:

titan said:

Yep.

Like the deletion of the eight seconds of the Trump speech on that day, this committee only permits the viewer to see what it wants the viewer to see.
They deleted that?? Umm. (muses obliquely, having watched every minute of that day)
Rockdoc
AG
How long are they going to keep this production going before they drop it? Their audience is down to nothing.
TexGill
AG
Rockdoc said:

How long are they going to keep this production going before they drop it? Their audience is down to nothing.

How long are the trump sheep going to continue to to say the election was stolen?
Rockdoc
AG
TexGill said:

Rockdoc said:

How long are the trump sheep going to continue to to say the election was stolen?

I don't see any sheep. Just delusional democrats. They'll crawl away after November
Claverack

Stlkofta said:

titan said:

Yep.

They deleted that?? Umm. (muses obliquely, having watched every minute of that day)
https://www.npr.org/2021/02/10/966396848/read-trumps-jan-6-speech-a-key-part-of-impeachment-trial

Quote:

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

Yep. This committee has avoided any mention of the above from the speech on that day.

They can't make this case without lying, without hearsay, and without compliant Republican tools willing to do whatever they are told to do in this process.

When they go to great lengths to sell lies, then they shouldn't be surprised to find out they are being tuned out by a population more concerned by the impact of their ridiculous policies than they are about their obsession to get Trump by any means necessary.

titan
S
Stlkofta said:

Stlkofta said:

titan said:

Yep.

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/10/966396848/read-trumps-jan-6-speech-a-key-part-of-impeachment-trial

Quote:

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

Yep. This committee has avoided any mention of the above from the speech on that day.

They can't make this case without lying, without hearsay, and without compliant Republican tools willing to do whatever they are told to do in this process.

When they go to great lengths to sell lies, then they shouldn't be surprised to find out they are being tuned out by a population more concerned by the impact of their ridiculous policies than they are about their obsession to get Trump by any means necessary.
So that is the 8 seconds deleted eh? Remember that very vividly and yes, its very important for understanding what he did and did not do. Like have said before, the irony is if it had been him doing what they say--it would have *succeeded*. It clearly was not set up to do that.

Deleting that segment in particular is very damning. Shouldn't be surprise with Pelosi in charge, but still, that's just insane Orwellian stuff. True criminals.

Claverack
titan said:

Stlkofta said:

Stlkofta said:

titan said:

Yep.

Quote:

So that is the 8 seconds deleted eh? Remember that very vividly and yes, its very important for understanding what he did and did not do. Like have said before, the irony is if it had been him doing what they say--it would have *succeeded*. It clearly was not set up to do that.

Deleting that segment in particular is very damning. Shouldn't be surprise with Pelosi in charge, but still, that's just insane Orwellian stuff. True criminals.

The power of Marc Antony in Shakespeare was in his hands that day. He did not abuse it. He spoke and protested the results of the election, just as Democrats have done in 2016, 2004, and 2000.

But only one side in this country is apparently allowed to claim elections are rigged and to appeal to judges, electors, and others to make things right.

TexGill
AG
Rockdoc said:

TexGill said:

Rockdoc said:

I don't see any sheep. Just delusional democrats. They'll crawl away after November

I'm not a dem, but good try. It's obvious you are one of trump's sheep. One of the many that has succumb to party tribalism. Can't see the truth. Let me guess, you still think the election was stolen, with absolutely no evidence. None.
aggieforester05
AG
TexGill said:

Rockdoc said:

This is rich, sounds like you are a complete sheep that believes any DNC narrative without question. The fact that you have faith in this blatantly one sided committee designed to exclude exculpatory evidence proves that. Pathetic
We fixed the keg
AG
WestAustinAg
AG
This is a great thread. It's a handy dandy index of people who have absolutely no interest in being faithful to truth or interested in the state of our republic. They're dedicated first to the strange and toxic world of turning the entire political world upside down in a totally fabricated set of ridiculous and partisan set of lies.

Many of you have a particular set of skills. To blindly believe and promote whatever a tiny cadre of pro globalist fantasists the fakest historical investigation in US history…barely outpacing the extraordinary impeachment scams that did the same thing.

You are mostly motivated by harmful passions to destroy and tear apart the greatest country to have ever existed. It's on you and your ilk.
CanyonAg77
AG
I knew you were a Premium Board poster, just from your ignorance and attitude.

User profile confirms
Ellis Wyatt
TexGill said:

Rockdoc said:

TexGill said:

Rockdoc said:

I'm not a dem, but good try. It's obvious you are one of trump's sheep. One of the many that has succumb to party tribalism. Can't see the truth. Let me guess, you still think the election was stolen, with absolutely no evidence. None.
CMs always self-identify.

Willing to bet you have zero idea what the facts are. Tell us about all those election procedure changes implemented (illegally) by entities other than state legislatures.
Get Off My Lawn
CanyonAg77 said:

User profile confirms
The Premium poster cycle of conceit:

1. Gets hyped up about a political happening
2. Comes down to F16 to gloat
3. Writes something which immediately exposes their ignorance to political debate regulars
4. Gets laughed out of the forum
5. Returns to their safe space claiming that they got the better of those unwashed animals, and that F16 really needs to be shut down (after all - it hurts recruiting)

Rinse and repeat.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Rockdoc said:

This thing is nothing more than a dummy test. As you can see, they still have one or two dummies on the line that bit down pretty hard.
CanyonAg77
AG
Get Off My Lawn said:

CanyonAg77 said:

User profile confirms

3. Writes something which immediately exposes their ignorance to political debate regulars
5. Returns to their safe space claiming that they got the better of those unwashed animals, and that F16 really needs to be shut down (after all - it hurts recruiting)

Rinse and repeat.

This so blooming absolutely spot on.

Congrats!
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Get Off My Lawn said:

CanyonAg77 said:

User profile confirms

Rinse and repeat.

Something particularly funny about the hubris you see from an adult male that spends his time sniffing the jocks of 16-21 year olds.
Watermelon Man
Stlkofta said:

titan said:

Stlkofta said:

Stlkofta said:

titan said:

Yep.

Quote:

The power of Marc Antony in Shakespeare was in his hands that day. He did not abuse it. He spoke and protested the results of the election, just as Democrats have done in 2016, 2004, and 2000.

But only one side in this country is apparently allowed to claim elections are rigged and to appeal to judges, electors, and others to make things right.
I'm sure you have a point there, somewhere.

Wednesday, Nov 9, 2016 (Election Day Nov 8, 2016)
Quote:

Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans. This is not the outcome we wanted or we worked so hard for and I'm sorry that we did not win this election for the values we share and the vision we hold for our country.-lHillary Clinton
Wednesday, Nov 3, 2004 (Election Day Nov 2, 2004)
Quote:

Earlier today, I spoke to President Bush and I offered him and Laura our congratulations on their victory. We had a good conversation. We talked about the danger of division in our country, and the need the desperate need for unity, for finding the common ground, coming together. Today, I hope that we can begin the healing.--John Kerry
Wednesday, Dec 13, 2000 (Election Day Nov 7, 2000--Supreme Court Decision Dec 12, 2000)
Quote:

Just moments ago, I spoke with George W. Bush and congratulated him on becoming the 43rd president of the United States, and I promised him that I wouldn't call him back this time. I offered to meet with him as soon as possible so that we can start to heal the divisions of the campaign and the contest through which we just passed. Almost a century and a half ago, Sen. Stephen Douglas told Abraham Lincoln, who had just defeated him for the presidency, "Partisan feeling must yield to patriotism. I'm with you, Mr. President, and God bless you." Well, in that same spirit, I say to President-elect Bush that what remains of partisan rancor must now be put aside, and may God bless his stewardship of this country.--Al Gore
Admittedly, it took a little over a month for Gore to concede, but there were issues that had to be decided by the courts. In a remarkable decision, the US Supreme Court decided the State of Florida did not have the right to decide how the President would be chosen in the state, that it was a Federal matter. That decision came down on December 12. Gore conceded the next day.

Trump had his day(s) in court, and lost, lost, lost. For 622 days (and counting) and Trump still won't concede. You have to have the ego of a three-year-old to hold out that long.
It is much easier to fool someone than it is to convince someone that he has been fooled.
PabloSerna
AG
Here's hoping Trump continues his hissy fit.

PabloSerna
AG
Trump's defense secretary denies there were orders to have 10K troops ready to deploy on January 6.

PabloSerna
AG
Wait there's more...

"I was never given any direction or order or knew of any plans of that nature," Miller said

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.