*****Official Jan 6th Committee Hearing Thread*****

150,460 Views | 2038 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Funky Winkerbean
J. Walter Weatherman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
K2-HMFIC said:

J. Walter Weatherman said:

larry culpepper said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

Oh no; look at the violence! People walking and chanting
yeah, that's all they did. walked and chanted. yup. uh huh.

When are the hearings on the tens of millions of dollars in property damage, hundreds of cops and regular citizens assaulted, etc all by the "peaceful protesters" and encouraged by members of congress?

Say it with me…

"Two things can be true at the same time."

It's not hard. I promise.

I'm sure the primetime hearing, broadcast across multiple networks of course, about members congress encouraging the destruction of cities and attacking of people who disagree with them is coming up next. Probably just waiting to find a good spot on the calendar.
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
Are you serious?
AggieUSMC
AG
The Dems are desperate to change the narrative on the midterms and this isn't going to work. I'm sure a lot of people agree Jan 6 was bad but they aren't thinking about 1/6 when they're filling up their gas tank or paying for their groceries.
EKUAg
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

And now a ten minute recess for people to fake some solemnity and "breath" after seeing such atrocity as people milling around, pushing over a fence, yelling loudly, breaking a window, and tussling with police...

Nancy need some alcohol?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
"Aggressive Chanting"
GeorgiAg
AG
Do we have multiple days of Orange Man Bad testimony?

Yay!
Waffledynamics
AG
I'm sure you like that. We know who you voted for.
Dan Scott
AG
Lol Trump misspoke and their using it against him.
GeorgiAg
AG
Waffledynamics said:

I'm sure you like that. We know who you voted for.

Voted against
redcrayon
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Do we have multiple days of Orange Man Bad testimony?

Yay!
It makes that $90 fill up at the gas station easier to take. Right??
D-Fens
Rockdoc
AG
AggieUSMC said:

The Dems are desperate to change the narrative on the midterms and this isn't going to work. I'm sure a lot of people agree Jan 6 was bad but they aren't thinking about 1/6 when they're filling up their gas tank or paying for their groceries.

I'm having trouble understanding why they would even think this would change the trajectory of the midterms. I mean I understand they know they don't have ANYTHING positive to run on but this circus is ridiculous. Trump says "go make your voice heard" and they want him slain for saying it? Come on.
Marvin
AG
Liz Cheney… I have zero kind words, and I say that as not much of a Trump fan as it relates to Jan 6th.

She is a disgrace.

TRADUCTOR
Oyster DuPree said:

TRADUCTOR said:

Waiting for the velvet rope to testify. That witness is the true hero.

The technical term for a velvet rope is a stanchion

Technically a stanchion is a xenophobic stereotype.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
D-Fens said:

Memers are fast!
barbacoa taco
AG

larry culpepper said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

When are the hearings on the tens of millions of dollars in property damage, hundreds of cops and regular citizens assaulted, etc all by the "peaceful protesters" and encouraged by members of congress?
a great number of those people were arrested and convicted.

https://apnews.com/article/records-rebut-claims-jan-6-rioters-55adf4d46aff57b91af2fdd3345dace8

Quote:

An Associated Press review of court documents in more than 300 federal cases stemming from the protests sparked by George Floyd's death last year shows that dozens of people charged have been convicted of serious crimes and sent to prison.

The AP found that more than 120 defendants across the United States have pleaded guilty or were convicted at trial of federal crimes including rioting, arson and conspiracy. More than 70 defendants who've been sentenced so far have gotten an average of about 27 months behind bars. At least 10 received prison terms of five years or more.

why is this whataboutism always brought up. let me say it in plain English: BOTH THE BLM RIOTS AND JANUARY 6 WERE BAD.
Dan Scott
AG
Evidence against Proud Boys and Oath Keepers seems strong. Not much on Trump.
Cromagnum
AG
AggieUSMC said:

Hell, I'm sure many were wishing Jan 6 was way worse after experiencing a year and a half of this crap.
peacedude
AG
Imagine having the Jan 6 Commie tee-time group singing this as you read:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/never-forget-capitol-police-gassed-beat-trump-supporter-rosanne-boyland-til-died-government-cremated-body-family-not-see-bloody-wounds/
aggiehawg
AG
This is worse than Binger and Krauss during the Rittenhouse trial.
J. Walter Weatherman
larry culpepper said:

larry culpepper said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

a great number of those people were arrested and convicted.

https://apnews.com/article/records-rebut-claims-jan-6-rioters-55adf4d46aff57b91af2fdd3345dace8

Quote:

An Associated Press review of court documents in more than 300 federal cases stemming from the protests sparked by George Floyd's death last year shows that dozens of people charged have been convicted of serious crimes and sent to prison.

The AP found that more than 120 defendants across the United States have pleaded guilty or were convicted at trial of federal crimes including rioting, arson and conspiracy. More than 70 defendants who've been sentenced so far have gotten an average of about 27 months behind bars. At least 10 received prison terms of five years or more.

why is this whataboutism always brought up. let me say it in plain English: BOTH THE BLM RIOTS AND JANUARY 6 WERE BAD.

Weird, still waiting for the congresspeople who encouraged the riots to be punished. Seems strange that there are no primetime hearings about something that caused 50x more damage to the country.

Jan 6 was a bunch of larpers who worshipped a crybaby sore loser but the dems are certainly trying to milk it for everything they can. I guess some congrats is in order for them though since people like you are still eating it up.
TRADUCTOR
Bet the mules have more violent backgrounds than the J6 revelers. No comparison with trespassing and stealing an election.
Dan Scott
AG
So Proud Boys didn't attend Trump's speech and we're hanging out around the capital to identify weak points knowing eventually they'd come to the capital? Unless there is a direct link from Proud Boys to somebody in Trump administration directing them that's a huge leap.
K2-HMFIC
Dan Scott said:

So Proud Boys didn't attend Trump's speech and we're hanging out around the capital to identify weak points knowing eventually they'd come to the capital? Unless there is a direct link from Proud Boys to somebody in Trump administration directing them that's a huge leap.

Stone and Tarro are close…but you're going to need to have evidence that they talked.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
They cut that clip early; I'd bet $100 the rioters protected her and helped her get to her feet after they cut away. (I am 90% confident).
Waffledynamics
AG
aggiehawg said:

This is worse than Binger and Krauss during the Rittenhouse trial.
That's pretty scary. They were really, really bad.
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
e=mc2 said:

Not one Conservative is on this committee. All but two are Democrats. The two that aren't are liberal RINOs. It's a shame and only moronic sheep will watch.

You really don't know who Chaney is. This is perfectly evident by your nonsense post.
Rapier108
CM Trump Voter said:

e=mc2 said:

Not one Conservative is on this committee. All but two are Democrats. The two that aren't are liberal RINOs. It's a shame and only moronic sheep will watch.

You really don't know who Chaney is. This is perfectly evident by your nonsense post.
The fact that you consider Cheney to be a conservatives is both pathetic and laughable.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Silian Rail
January 6th was a nothing burger. A bunch of ******s running amok during a guided tour. The left is trying to make it a thing to get mileage out of it.
Dan Scott
AG
This committee is really blowing it. Nobody really cares about a cops story. We know cops got attacked, it's in the videos. They have been hyping this about revealing Trumps role. That's why it's on primetime. After 2 hours nothing. People are not going to tune in to watch again
1872walker
peacedude
AG
Is he the "Rent's too damn high!" guy?

They're doppelgangers if not...

I Sold DeSantis Lifts
Rapier108 said:

CM Trump Voter said:

e=mc2 said:

The fact that you consider Cheney to be a conservatives is both pathetic and laughable.

Respectfully, the word "conservative" lost all meaning when we voted for Trump. Don't confuse nationalism with Conservatism. Liz Cheney is an incredible conservative.

Unfortunately many of us had to hold our nose to vote for trump.
pdc093
The Dirty Sock
Don't respond to rooks.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.