*****Official Jan 6th Committee Hearing Thread*****

150,446 Views | 2038 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Funky Winkerbean
J. Walter Weatherman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aggies2009 said:

J. Walter Weatherman said:

Gigem314 said:

Malibu2 said:

aginlakeway said:

Malibu2 said:

aggiehawg said:

Malibu2 said:

Trump asked the Georgia Secretary of State to find 11k votes and that bad things might happen if he doesn't. I just don't get how some of you view what he did after the election as a total nothing burger and totally above board.
Were you an adult paying attention to what a sitting Vice President did in Florida in 2000?
They're not the same thing. In one case, a sitting Vice President asked for a hand recount of Florida. SCOTUS effectively ran the clock out on that one, and life went on. Using the courts to clarify election procedures and prosecute crimes is completely fair play.

Asking a SOS to literally find votes is criminal.

So when is the trial? What's the delay?
A grand jury has been convened in Georgia for specifically this question. Trump has the right for due process and for the gears of justice to grind.
Grind? Or...grift? Because the Democrats have been saying the 'gears of justice' were going to convict Trump for almost 7 years...and yet all they seem to do is dangle just enough to get campaign donations and votes.

Given that Trump has grifted millions of dollars from idiots on his fake stolen election claims, the irony of this statement is off the charts.

You and your ilk bought the BLM founder like 6 mansions in white neighborhoods. This is a bold card for you to play.

Back to the "everyone who hates Trump is a liberal" strategy. I don't vote dem and have never supported BLM. Anything else?
Malibu
What the hell is going on here? Lakeway asked when is the trial. I said there's a grand jury, which is the first step to prosecution. In what world is that a dodge?

I asked you if there was anything wrong with Trump's call to Raffensperger. You have declined to answer that question multiple times.
Malibu
fka ftc said:

I think its funny how you commies say things "Trump is well known to have broken all laws" then adjacently say "IF Hillary or IF Biden or IF Hunter ever did anything wrong then they should go to jail and the media should cover it".

Your language clearly indicates a total bias and lack of any basis in reality outside of Orange Man Known Bad Man and Old Senile Racist Crook should only be held accountable IF indisputable evidence is presented and IF media covers it then maybe / should be held some sort of vague accountable.
As a card-carrying Radical Transgendered Marxist, how does saying criminals of all political stripes are entitled to due process and should go to jail if convicted show evidence of my strong liberal bias?
YouBet
AG
Jmiller said:

Gigem314 said:

Jmiller said:

You think Hillary is a mastermind? Probably not. You think she's guilty as sin? Probably yes.
Hillary is good at using the establishment to protect her interests and do what she wants.

Trump's had the entire DC establishment from both sides against him for 7 years with no one to protect him...and yet none of these accusations actually lead to him being convicted of anything.

But we're to believe he's erratic and crazy but a criminal mastermind?

LOL
ROFL A complete disconnect with reality here. Almost every Republican in Congress is protecting him. We have them on the record. They voted not to convict.
Because there was nothing to convict.

Ok to run a coup against him though.
The Kraken
AG
aggiehawg said:

Malibu2 said:

aggiehawg said:

Malibu2 said:

Trump asked the Georgia Secretary of State to find 11k votes and that bad things might happen if he doesn't. I just don't get how some of you view what he did after the election as a total nothing burger and totally above board.
Were you an adult paying attention to what a sitting Vice President did in Florida in 2000?
They're not the same thing. In one case, a sitting Vice President asked for a hand recount of Florida. SCOTUS effectively ran the clock out on that one, and life went on. Using the courts to clarify election procedures and prosecute crimes is completely fair play.

Asking a SOS to literally find votes is criminal.
From that answer I'm guessing you weren't either an adult or were not paying attention.
Like Malibu, I'd like to hear your take on it
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Aggies2009
AG
Malibu2 said:

So, he's right and BLM grifted people too?
Correct. My point was mocking someone for that was extraordinarily stupid when his side of the aisle was just as, if not more, guilty of the same thing.

I'm old enough to remember 2 days ago when the Biden Campaign sent out an email condemning the overturning of RvW.... Saying that people needed to donate $15 immediately because of it.
Jmiller
YouBet said:

Jmiller said:

Gigem314 said:

Jmiller said:

You think Hillary is a mastermind? Probably not. You think she's guilty as sin? Probably yes.
Hillary is good at using the establishment to protect her interests and do what she wants.

Trump's had the entire DC establishment from both sides against him for 7 years with no one to protect him...and yet none of these accusations actually lead to him being convicted of anything.

LOL
ROFL A complete disconnect with reality here. Almost every Republican in Congress is protecting him. We have them on the record. They voted not to convict.

Good to know political parties can run coups against each other, direct a coup against Congress and our Constitution, provide foreign powers internal campaign polling data and direct foreign powers to find Kompromat on our political opponents. This win at all cost system will serve us well.
cevans_40
AG
Jmiller said:

YouBet said:

Jmiller said:

Gigem314 said:

Jmiller said:

LOL

Good to know political parties can run coups against each other, direct a coup against Congress and our Constitution, provide foreign powers internal campaign polling data and direct foreign powers to find Kompromat on our political opponents. This win at all cost system will serve us well.

Got your boy Biden in office. You should be happy and just shut your mouth and let it be. But instead you have chosen to keep poking the bear. We shall see how that works out for you and your kind.
Rockdoc
AG
The liberals seem to be getting worried about something. They're getting testy. They know the end is near for their clown show.
Malibu
Rockdoc said:

The liberals seem to be getting worried about something. They're getting testy. They know the end is near for their clown show.
Do you think that Trump's phone call to the Raffensperger was above board?
Rockdoc
AG
Malibu2 said:

Rockdoc said:

I'm not worried about it. I'll let you worry about it. Enjoy your time.
Malibu
Rockdoc said:

Malibu2 said:

Rockdoc said:

Just to make sure I am accurately reflecting your position, your position is that Trump asking Raffensperger to find 11k votes is above board.
YouBet
AG
Jmiller said:

YouBet said:

Jmiller said:

Gigem314 said:

Jmiller said:

LOL

Your side created this system.

Own it.
Rockdoc
AG
Malibu2 said:

Rockdoc said:

Malibu2 said:

Rockdoc said:

Just to make sure I am accurately reflecting your position, your position is that Trump asking Raffensperger to find 11k votes is above board.

If they're actual votes and not the fakes like you guys find. I don't care. What yours failing to see is the big picture. It seems the overwhelming majority of American voters have put your clown show way down on the list as to what's important to them as voters. You guys are sunk.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Jmiller said:

YouBet said:

Jmiller said:

Gigem314 said:

Jmiller said:

LOL

Your blindness and willful ignorance is honestly kind of mind-blowing. I'm not even mad at it.
cevans_40
AG
Malibu2 said:

Rockdoc said:

Are you ignorant enough to think that the ballot counting in a few states were above the board?
fka ftc
Malibu2 said:

fka ftc said:

I think its funny how you commies say things "Trump is well known to have broken all laws" then adjacently say "IF Hillary or IF Biden or IF Hunter ever did anything wrong then they should go to jail and the media should cover it".

Your language clearly indicates a total bias and lack of any basis in reality outside of Orange Man Known Bad Man and Old Senile Racist Crook should only be held accountable IF indisputable evidence is presented and IF media covers it then maybe / should be held some sort of vague accountable.
As a card-carrying Radical Transgendered Marxist, how does saying criminals of all political stripes are entitled to due process and should go to jail if convicted show evidence of my strong liberal bias?
Because you are not providing Trump due process. When defending Biden and friends its all a bunch of ifs and shoulds. When its Trump is stated as fact and "well known".

Thats how your poor attempt at trying to show your are being unbiased is flat out disingenuous. Many people on f16 are smart, thus we can discern when your commie mind is driveling as if you think Biden should ever face any consequences.
Malibu
fka ftc said:

Malibu2 said:

fka ftc said:

Because you are not providing Trump due process. When defending Biden and friends its all a bunch of ifs and shoulds. When its Trump is stated as fact and "well known".

Thats how your poor attempt at trying to show your are being unbiased is flat out disingenuous. Many people on f16 are smart, thus we can discern when your commie mind is driveling as if you think Biden should ever face any consequences.
For the record, the Congressional hearing is not due process. Neither is a whistleblower article in a newspaper. I'm not claiming otherwise despite your attempts to say I am. That does not mean that a Congressional hearing nor a whistleblower news article can never result in a criminal charge.

In the actual court, everyone is entitled to a fair trial with due process.
Malibu
cevans_40 said:

Malibu2 said:

Rockdoc said:

Are you ignorant enough to think that the ballot counting in a few states were above the board?
I do. What, in your opinion, is the best example of ballot counting done in a dubious manner that a fair minded person, if not me, would read and conclude that was not above board?
Malibu
Rockdoc said:

Malibu2 said:

Rockdoc said:

Malibu2 said:

Rockdoc said:

If they're actual votes and not the fakes like you guys find. I don't care. What yours failing to see is the big picture. It seems the overwhelming majority of American voters have put your clown show way down on the list as to what's important to them as voters. You guys are sunk.
Big picture: A President overturning an election is a big deal, and criminal.

Big picture: This country has other problems and the current governing party and executive are abysmal failures and deserve to be voted out of office.

Neither of these positions are mutually exclusive.
Rockdoc
AG
Malibu2 said:

Rockdoc said:

Malibu2 said:

Rockdoc said:

Malibu2 said:

Rockdoc said:

Big picture: This country has other problems and the current governing party and executive are abysmal failures and deserve to be voted out of office.

Big picture: he didn't overturn an election. He was looking for truth
Big picture: country has big problems caused by you.
Big picture: America knows it. You're sunk
GeorgiAg
AG
You guys really aren't this dumb. But you keep pedaling this crap. Maybe you are. Trump lies -- about every election he's been in.

Trump 2012:
Quote:

On election night in 2012, when President Barack Obama was reelected, Trump said that the election was a "total sham" and a "travesty," while also making the claim that the United States is "not a democracy" after Obama secured his victory.

Trump even wrote on Twitter, "We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!"
Trump 2016 Primaries:
Quote:

When he ran to become the Republican Party nominee in 2016, he attempted to cast doubt on the election process. Trump said he did not lose the Iowa caucuses in 2016 to then candidate Sen. Ted Cruz, because he "stole it."
"Ted Cruz didn't win Iowa, he stole it. That is why all of the polls were so wrong and why he got far more votes than anticipated. Bad!" Trump wrote on Twitter at the time.
He also wrote, "Based on the fraud committed by Senator Ted Cruz during the Iowa Caucus, either a new election should take place or Cruz results nullified."
Cruz was the clear victor for the Republican Iowa caucus in 2016, as he defeated Trump by three percentage points.
Trump 2016 General Election:
Quote:

In October 2016, just weeks before the general election, Trump wanted to cast doubt on the results by tweeting, "The election is absolutely being rigged by the dishonest and distorted media pushing Crooked Hillary - but also at many polling places - SAD," without providing any evidence for the claim.
Even after the election ended and it was clear that Clinton had lost and conceded victory to Trump, the president didn't stop lamenting over the election he had won. He quickly made the claim that he also won the popular vote over Clinton, which is something that did not happen.
"In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally," said Trump.
The president lost the popular vote to Clinton by nearly 3 million votes, and there was no evidence of voter fraud then, just as there is no evidence of voter fraud now.
Malibu
He was right every time. The Democrats, RINOs, and Ted Cruz all cheated, and only Trump ever wins.
Jmiller
Rockdoc said:

Malibu2 said:

Rockdoc said:

Malibu2 said:

Rockdoc said:

Malibu2 said:

Rockdoc said:

It's all Malibu2's fault. ROFL!!!
BigRobSA
Jmiller said:

Rockdoc said:

Malibu2 said:

Rockdoc said:

Malibu2 said:

Rockdoc said:

Malibu2 said:

Rockdoc said:

Liberal voters, yes.

That racist, economically moronic ideology is a constant LOLFAIL and has always proved disastrous to the country.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
Jmiller
BigRobSA said:

Jmiller said:

Rockdoc said:

Malibu2 said:

Rockdoc said:

Malibu2 said:

Rockdoc said:

Malibu2 said:

Rockdoc said:

Liberal voters, yes.

That racist, economically moronic ideology is a constant LOLFAIL and has always proved disastrous to the country.
And yet "Conservatives" (liberal use because you're not really conservative in the traditional sense anymore) refuse to protect the Constitution. They claim Hillary violated it, but they never impeached her (yes, SoS can be impeached). They claim Obama violated it, but they never impeached him. Trump blatantly violates it. They support it.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
It's really weird watching our resident progressives post on trump threads nonstop like they're getting heroin straight from the tap but completely ignore anything remotely to do with their "team". You literally can't find them in any Biden, policy or current event threads. Strange.
Jmiller
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

It's really weird watching our resident progressives post on trump threads nonstop like they're getting heroin straight from the tap but completely ignore anything remotely to do with their "team". You literally can't find them in any Biden, policy or current event threads. Strange.
Know how I know yafos?
Rockdoc
AG
Jmiller said:

Rockdoc said:

Malibu2 said:

Rockdoc said:

Malibu2 said:

Rockdoc said:

Malibu2 said:

Rockdoc said:

You as in commies (like you). But you knew that.
ROFL!!!
Rockdoc
AG
Says the Biden voter. So much for your intellect.
Malibu
Your criticism is fair. I don't have as much free time to post anymore and like the Trump sucks and gay threads the most. But I have opined on other topics recently as well, including my support of the recent EPA decision.

And I'm not a Progressive, I prefer Transgendered Marxist.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Malibu2 said:

Your criticism is fair. I don't have as much free time to post anymore and like the Trump sucks and gay threads the most. But I have opined on other topics recently as well, including my support of the recent EPA decision.

Yet you voted for Biden and Kamala. You're a progressive...on almost everything. And have been for well over a decade on Texags.
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
Jmiller
Aggies2009
AG
SB 43rd STREET OG said:

Malibu2 said:

Yet you voted for Biden and Kamala. You're a progressive...on almost everything. And have been for well over a decade on Texags.
Wait. Are they legit playing the "concerned moderate" angle? I thought that was just a meme here.
Malibu
I also voted for Mitt Romney, Gary Johnson, against Maxine Waters in every election, to recall Newsom, Larry Elder, to eliminate my county supervisors ability to regulate oil & gas drilling, but yes, I'm a stalwart Progressive.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.