*****Official Jan 6th Committee Hearing Thread*****

140,411 Views | 2038 Replies | Last: 17 days ago by Funky Winkerbean
BQ78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just responding to the "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics."
Ag In Ok
AG
PabloSerna said:

Wait there's more...

"I was never given any direction or order or knew of any plans of that nature," Miller said

How this guy wasn't busted down is beyond me. I trust him like an American in Kabul last august.
titan
S
Stlkofta said:

titan said:

Stlkofta said:

Stlkofta said:

titan said:

That is the catch-22. Wasn't Bannon denied an unfiltered presentation?
Yep.

Like the deletion of the eight seconds of the Trump speech on that day, this committee only permits the viewer to see what it wants the viewer to see.
They deleted that?? Umm. (muses obliquely, having watched every minute of that day)
https://www.npr.org/2021/02/10/966396848/read-trumps-jan-6-speech-a-key-part-of-impeachment-trial

Quote:

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

Yep. This committee has avoided any mention of the above from the speech on that day.

They can't make this case without lying, without hearsay, and without compliant Republican tools willing to do whatever they are told to do in this process.

When they go to great lengths to sell lies, then they shouldn't be surprised to find out they are being tuned out by a population more concerned by the impact of their ridiculous policies than they are about their obsession to get Trump by any means necessary.
So that is the 8 seconds deleted eh? Remember that very vividly and yes, its very important for understanding what he did and did not do. Like have said before, the irony is if it had been him doing what they say--it would have *succeeded*. It clearly was not set up to do that.

Deleting that segment in particular is very damning. Shouldn't be surprise with Pelosi in charge, but still, that's just insane Orwellian stuff. True criminals.

The power of Marc Antony in Shakespeare was in his hands that day. He did not abuse it. He spoke and protested the results of the election, just as Democrats have done in 2016, 2004, and 2000.

But only one side in this country is apparently allowed to claim elections are rigged and to appeal to judges, electors, and others to make things right.
That subtle and absolute truth is one of the major reasons do not believe it was truly an insurrection or intended as one. Had It Been - It Would Have Succeeded. That bold is all that was needed.

The other element is the FBI themselves, despite all their issues, still declined to call it an insurrection too in the end.

Finally, the deletions and omissions to the record and the selective presentation point to bad faith.
Austin Ag
AG
TexGill said:

How do the trump sheep defend this? I'll wait and listen. This should be good.
A radio/Podcaster personality provided an opinion on what may happen given several outcomes and situations and that is considered proof that Trump colluded to steal or overturn the election?

Maybe I don't know how this works with respect to trial law any longer.
Jmiller
https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/26/politics/meadows-texts-phil-waldron-seize-voting-machines-election-fraud/index.html

So much to talk about in tomorrows hearing.
bobbranco
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Cassidy Hutchinson is testifying
LOL.
She be lying.
Ellis Wyatt
Quote:

So much to talk about in tomorrows hearing.
How much of it was the truth?
bobbranco
AG

Zilch
Funky Winkerbean
AG
This hearing is a bigger scar on our country than the event it covered. Too much lying and deception in our world.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.