*****Official Jan 6th Committee Hearing Thread*****

150,492 Views | 2038 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Funky Winkerbean
Artorias
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
etxag02 said:

MouthBQ98 said:

Nobody cares. Seriously.
Trump is hate-watching every Jan. 6 hearing and almost screams at the TV because he feels nobody is defending him. One guy cares. LOL

Business Insider, LOL!

I HIGHLY doubt Trump is wasting his time watching this charade.
Carolin_Gallego
Biden regime going after political enemies!

He's an enemy of the Constitution.
We believe progress is made through MORE discussion, not LESS, and we believe that to be true even if the topics are uncomfortable and we occasionally disagree with one another. - TexAgs
The name-calling technique making false associations is a child's game. The propagandist who uses this technique hopes that the audience will reject a person and their argument on this false basis.
EKUAg
AG
Gigem314
AG
So how long is this super-important-vital-to-our-democracy-and-ratings "hearing" going on?

Will there be Fall tour and Spring tour? Or a farewell tour? Or like The Eagles, where they say it's a farewell tour but you know they'll be back next year?
Burpelson
Asking for a Pardon pretty much sums it up.
Carolin_Gallego
So many people asked for pardons. Geatz. Brooks. Biggs. Jordan. Gohmert. Perry.
There were also discussions of a "blanket pardon" for all involved.
We believe progress is made through MORE discussion, not LESS, and we believe that to be true even if the topics are uncomfortable and we occasionally disagree with one another. - TexAgs
The name-calling technique making false associations is a child's game. The propagandist who uses this technique hopes that the audience will reject a person and their argument on this false basis.
Gigem314
AG
Carolin_Gallego said:

This changes everything!! They really got 'em this time!!

Any day now...
EKUAg
AG
Let me know when this committee stops fabricating evidence. They won't stop though. Modus Operandi for Schiff and even Cheney.
Get Off My Lawn
Gigem314 said:

Carolin_Gallego said:

This changes everything!! They really got 'em this time!!

Any day now...
Almost like they foresaw a day where legal cover would be nice protection against a weaponized witch hunt.
The Kraken
AG
I've got COVID…spent this afternoon at home watching today's hearing and testimony from Rosen, Donoghue and Engel. Pretty damning words from the leaders of the DOJ in the waning weeks of the Trump administration.
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
Frederick Palowaski
AG
I'm sorry you have a cold. Be more of a drama queen.
Carolin_Gallego
Quote:

Liz Cheney: I again want to thank the witnesses for being here today. After today I suspect that there will be some who label you agents of the Deep State or something else conspiratorial or nonsensical, meant to justify ignoring what you've said today and ignoring the facts.
Sounds about right
Get Off My Lawn
New World Ag said:

I've got COVID…spent this afternoon at home watching today's hearing and testimony from Rosen, Donoghue and Engel. Pretty damning words from the leaders of the DOJ in the waning weeks of the Trump administration.
wow. I guess I was wrong. Covid brain fog really is a big problem!
The Kraken
AG
Frederick Palowaski said:

I'm sorry you have a cold, lib. Be more of a drama queen.
It's about like a low grade flu, thank you. I'm fine. Just clarifying why I'm at home watching TV instead of at work.

Not a lib, just a Republican who despises the lies and cult of Trump. Oh, and FJB.
plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
4stringAg
AG
Lol. Top story on ABC news is Jan 6 crapola and what Trump asked of his staffers.

No one cares. Yet they devoted 10 minutes of a thirty minute broadcast with David Muir and John Karl breathlessly reporting.

It's clear this committee doesn't care about the riot and is only on a fishing expedition to get Trump likely because he's still threatening to run in 2024

Meanwhile we have a brain dead moron who needs written instructions to take his seat.
Gigem314
AG
Carolin_Gallego said:

Quote:

Liz Cheney: I again want to thank the witnesses for being here today. After today I suspect that there will be some who label you agents of the Deep State or something else conspiratorial or nonsensical, meant to justify ignoring what you've said today and ignoring the facts.
Sounds about right
So they finally got him? Is this the moment?

Or is it just little orphan Annie telling the true believers to make sure they drink their Ovaltine…

aggiehawg
AG
Aaannd, they are back.

damiond
what a joke the dims are with this clown show. its all gaslighting to hid their election fraud and deny the legitimate concern trump had to reject the electors and let the states see the evidence
Get Off My Lawn
aggiehawg said:

Aaannd, they are back.

How dare you! Posting everything that Twitter account posts is CAROLIN'S responsibility! This is a travesty of the order of a non-BenFiasco poster saying that "CNN is the enemy of the state and should be treated as such!"
PCC_80
AG
I saw that MSNBC was going to rebroadcast the first 5 committee hearings during prime time this week. The Dems are desperate to get people to buy into their B.S.
aggiehawg
AG
PaulC_80 said:

I saw that MSNBC was going to rebroadcast the first 5 committee hearings during prime time this week. The Dems are desperate to get people to buy into their B.S.
LOL. As if their ratings weren't low enough already.
tysker
AG
aggiehawg said:

PaulC_80 said:

LOL. As if their ratings weren't low enough already.
I've always thought it was kinda lame watching a replay of a sporting event (though I did watch the 2012 Bama game a few times before the DVR failed). But rewatching Congressional hearing may be the lamest activity I've ever considered. Give me a DnD twitch stream instead
Tramp96
Dear Dems & Rinos:

Desperation is not a good look.
umadbro44
AG
When's the November 3, 2020 Voter Fraud Committee Investigation?
Gigem314
AG
Did we get him yet?

Still nothing?

Tune in tomorrow?

Any day now?
aggiehawg
AG
G. hirsutum Ag
AG
Not to derail but I was hoping someone had a link to some of the original January 6th threads. My search attempts haven't worked so far
BuddysBud
AG
aggiehawg said:

These deaths and suicides of those who were "protecting" the Capitol look a lot like mysterious suicides from those associated with the Clintons.
annie88
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
He's an enemy of the Constitution.

Biden and the Democrats are enemies of the constitution. They've shown that every day for the last year and a half, not to mention the last few decades. They should be in prison. But everyone's wasting their time on this absolute BS.

Really, anyone supporting this Jan. 6 crap is just pathetic.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
GeorgiAg
AG
Cassidy Hutchinson is testifying
GeorgiAg
AG
Trump told rally goers had weapons. Rally wasn't full & Trump was mad the ones with weapons weren't let in. He wanted the screening equipment removed so more could come in. He said "take the f'ing mags (mangetometers) away" b/c they weren't there to hurt him.

wow.
PCC_80
AG
This so called committee just played a tape of supposed police radio messages of numerous people in the crowd with "AR-15's" Yet, no weapons were found that day. I would think that they would have specifically tried to capture the people seen with weapons since they are illegal in DC. Also, the radio msgs were unusually clear and concise. Not my experience with other police radio msgs I have ever heard.

I do not think that police ever really try to ID weapons that specifically in radio msgs. I think it is usually just "a rifle" or "a pistol", maybe "a AR style rifle". Just did not sound like usual radio chatter I have heard on police msgs.

I think that the Dems/Libs are now just manufacturing evidence. This is scary. Especially if they try to use this manufactured evidence to prosecute people.
GeorgiAg
AG
After he was told they had weapons, Trump told the crowd to march to the Capitol. Meadows aware people with weapons marching to the Capitol.

Clown Baby
I can't believe they are still trying this strategy. November is going to be such a blood bath.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.