*****Official Jan 6th Committee Hearing Thread*****

150,480 Views | 2038 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Funky Winkerbean
Tramp96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

GMaster0 said:

Trump throwing food against the wall in a rage, crazy.
He threw food! This changes everything!

Hard hitting evidence the committee is providing here. This time they really got him!
focusing on the least important part of today's hearings is certainly one way to downplay everything.
As opposed to pretending like they've had more than enough evidence to convict Trump of various crimes for years but can't do anything just yet...until at least after the next commercial break...
they can and should prosecute him. i'm irritated it's taking this long.

I understand you liked Trump and his policies but I think you just need to come to terms with the fact that he's a complete ****ing lunatic.

Prosecute him for what, exactly?
Gigem314
AG
larry culpepper said:

I'm sure they'll get him...any day now. What's another 4, 5...20 years?

Quote:

I understand you liked Trump and his policies but I think you just need to come to terms with the fact that he's a complete ****ing lunatic.
Already ahead of you. I've just also come to terms with the fact that your democrat pals in DC make him look like the most sane person on the planet in comparison. Which really says something.
Rockdoc
AG
Tramp96 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

GMaster0 said:

Hard hitting evidence the committee is providing here. This time they really got him!
focusing on the least important part of today's hearings is certainly one way to downplay everything.
As opposed to pretending like they've had more than enough evidence to convict Trump of various crimes for years but can't do anything just yet...until at least after the next commercial break...

Poor Larry is gonna be disappointed when he realizes this is like an HBO special.
Bill Clinternet
AG
GeorgiAg said:

After he was told they had weapons, Trump told the crowd to march to the Capitol. Meadows aware people with weapons marching to the Capitol.

No evidence is enough evidence for the victims of propaganda on the political right.
"I am neither an Athenian nor a Greek, but a citizen of the world"-Plato, attributed to Socrates, Theaetetus-
Gigem314
AG
Rockdoc said:

Tramp96 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

GMaster0 said:

Poor Larry is gonna be disappointed when he realizes this is like an HBO special.
But wait...there's more! Season 2 is coming! Make sure you renew your subscription!
Gigem314
AG
Neehau said:

GeorgiAg said:

After he was told they had weapons, Trump told the crowd to march to the Capitol. Meadows aware people with weapons marching to the Capitol.

No evidence is enough evidence for the victims of propaganda on the political right.
The evidence of the evidence will now be brought into evidence.
Ag In Ok
AG
Neehau said:

GeorgiAg said:

Yet the only gun used was against Ashli, right?

Also, i would like to know if the reference to people being armed referred to either undercover FBI agents or their "sources".
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
BuddysBud said:

I have watched none of this Congressional overreach, Stalinistic, unConstitutional, unAmerican attempt to take down a political opponent. I have only read a few posts in this thread. This committee and both impeachments were far worse than the silly made up high crime for which Trump was initially impeached.

Pelosi, the Democrats, the insider RINO's, corrupt MSM, and bureaucrats who fear that someone from outside their inner circle could actually win the support of the masses. The fact that the citizens have the gall to believe that they should have a say in the government scares these tyrants to death.

Hence Trump, his colleagues, his family, and supporters have to be shown their place.

This committee is a huge threat to our republic. If they were to successfully convict Trump on made up charges, they would have destroyed our republic and the democratic process by which we choose our leaders.

Once the government investigates the actual corruption and conflict of interests of the Biden's, Pelosis, Schumers, McConnells, Schiffs, etc. then maybe they might have some credibility to investigate Trump.

After six plus years of endless investigations from a one-sided corrupt government without finding anything, Trump must be the cleanest political figure in history.

The bolded part speaks volumes about your ability to add to this conversation. Move along.
FriscoKid
AG
larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

GMaster0 said:

You're nuts.
LMCane
Trump's insane actions should prohibit him from office

It's not the Munich putsch or the Reichstag fire.

but Trump is clearly unhinged at various times,

has a strange view of "democracy"

and really doesn't understand the entire American government and the way our constitutional republic is supposed to work.

anyone who thinks THIS GUY is still our best bet in 2024 is a serious cretin.
Carolin_Gallego
Tramp96 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

GMaster0 said:

Obstruction of Congress

Election fraud when he asked Raffensperger "to find 11,780 votes"
We believe progress is made through MORE discussion, not LESS, and we believe that to be true even if the topics are uncomfortable and we occasionally disagree with one another. - TexAgs
The name-calling technique making false associations is a child's game. The propagandist who uses this technique hopes that the audience will reject a person and their argument on this false basis.
Tramp96
Gigem314 said:

Neehau said:

GeorgiAg said:

The evidence of the evidence will now be brought into evidence.
Sounds like a line from M*A*S*H.
LMCane
Tramp96 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

GMaster0 said:

inciting a riot?
extortion?
Rockdoc
AG
LMCane said:

Tramp96 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

GMaster0 said:

inciting a riot?
extortion?

Then get on with it!
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
*******.com/3nrczzb5
tremble
AG
larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

GMaster0 said:

At some point they just need to rip the bandaid off and do it. No idea what they're waiting on but it just makes them look feckless to sit around.
Marcus Brutus
LMCane said:

Tramp96 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

GMaster0 said:

inciting a riot?
extortion?

Lol
Tramp96
LMCane said:

Tramp96 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

GMaster0 said:

inciting a riot?
extortion?

Nope. Try again.

And if you think Trump is guilty of inciting a riot, then I hope you are applying AT LEAST that same criteria to Shumer, Warren, AOC, Waters, etc. for their recent rhetoric.

Asking the Georgia SoS to make sure every vote is counted is not extortion.
Gigem314
AG
Carolin_Gallego said:

Tramp96 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

GMaster0 said:

Obstruction of Congress

Election fraud when he asked Raffensperger "to find 11,780 votes"

So when are they gonna do it?
Next week?
Next month?
Next year?
Next decade?
Any day now?
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

When the President was in the Beast, he thought they were going to the Capitol. Trump got irate and said, "I'm the f'ing president, take me to the Capitol." He tried to grab the steering wheel. He lunged at Bobby Angel.

Do you believe this fairy tale?

Based on the car wheelbase of 160 inches, from the President's seat to the driver has to be at least 7 feet.

With a glass partition behind the driver.
aginlakeway
AG
larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

GMaster0 said:

They why aren't they prosecuting him?
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
BuddysBud
AG
CM Trump Voter said:

BuddysBud said:

I have watched none of this Congressional overreach, Stalinistic, unConstitutional, unAmerican attempt to take down a political opponent. I have only read a few posts in this thread. This committee and both impeachments were far worse than the silly made up high crime for which Trump was initially impeached.

Pelosi, the Democrats, the insider RINO's, corrupt MSM, and bureaucrats who fear that someone from outside their inner circle could actually win the support of the masses. The fact that the citizens have the gall to believe that they should have a say in the government scares these tyrants to death.

Hence Trump, his colleagues, his family, and supporters have to be shown their place.

This committee is a huge threat to our republic. If they were to successfully convict Trump on made up charges, they would have destroyed our republic and the democratic process by which we choose our leaders.

Once the government investigates the actual corruption and conflict of interests of the Biden's, Pelosis, Schumers, McConnells, Schiffs, etc. then maybe they might have some credibility to investigate Trump.

After six plus years of endless investigations from a one-sided corrupt government without finding anything, Trump must be the cleanest political figure in history.

The bolded part speaks volumes about your ability to add to this conversation. Move along.

So you approve of illegally using government institutions to remove political opponents.
Spreadsheet updated.
CanyonAg77
AG
GMaster0 said:

Yes. Crazy that anyone believes that fairy tale
Tramp96
CanyonAg77 said:

GMaster0 said:

Hey, if I was having to live in the Swamp surrounded by all these DC swamp creatures, I might be enough on edge to throw a plate of food against the wall in a rage as well. Hell, I want to throw a plate of food at pretty much every DC talking head on the news.

Not gonna judge him on this one if true.

Bunk Moreland
Im Gipper said:

Rapier108 said:

Bret Baier suffers from terminal TDS and always has.

He's in the running to be the biggest ******bag at Fox News nice that Chris Wallace is gone.

Yeah, but he is right about this.

Sworn testimony vs social media rant. Which more credible?

He's an actual news presenter being unbiased. Oh the horror for F16 Trump sycophants.
BuddysBud
AG
aginlakeway said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

GMaster0 said:

They prefer to persecute him. They don't need any real evidence, and it gets better ratings.
Old Ag 74
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

GMaster0 said:

Democrats have another angle for impeachment...destruction of government property, a plate and some ketchup!
Gigem314
AG
BuddysBud said:

aginlakeway said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

GMaster0 said:

They prefer to persecute him. They don't need any real evidence, and it gets better ratings.
Tune in tomorrow for more! And make sure you donate to your local democrat official!
Bunk Moreland
BuddysBud said:

aginlakeway said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

GMaster0 said:

They prefer to persecute him. It gets better ratings.

It's all a show trial and it's completely 1-sided. I would attempt to have an open mind if they actually released to the public all the info from the depositions, etc and didn't so heavily edit the videos of him speaking etc.

Trump acted like an absolute buffoon on the days leading up to and including J6. Regardless of what he thought with the results of the election he came across as irrational and childish, and ultimately proved he lacks what it takes to be a good President by the continued poor choices in who he chose to hire/believe/coordinate with in people like Powell, Rudy, Lin Wood etc.

That said, this is still just a ridiculous show trial worthy of maybe 5 minutes a day to check in on just to get a laugh in at Liz Cheney. Nothing more, nothing less.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

GMaster0 said:

CanyonAg77
AG
One more thing on the Democrat version of "Jesus Take the Wheel".

Look at photos of Obama, Trump, Biden in the Limo.

Right Rear Seat. Every time.

So Trump would have to reach about 7.5 feet forward, and 5 feet laterally, to touch the wheel. About 9 feet total, if my high school math is correct.

Damned impressive reach. He should have joined the NBA.

aggie93
AG
aginlakeway said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

GMaster0 said:

A regular jury trial where Trump gets to call witnesses and have an attack dog lawyer go after and cross examine would not be fun for them. Pelosi on the witness stand would especially be fun.

Even most of the stuff they are coming up with as revelations aren't crimes, they are bad behavior. That's without a rebuttal.

In the meantime you have half the Dem Party out calling for SC Justices to be intimidated openly and for literally tearing apart the Constitution to get their way. We aren't supposed to notice that of course, or the $5/6/7 gas and off the charts inflation or the open border or about 100 other things that actually impact real people.

Enjoy the rest of your show Dems, this is going to end really, really badly for you when the backlash comes.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Gigem314
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

One more thing on the Democrat version of "Jesus Take the Wheel".
Was about to post this reference.

Nicely done.
Carolin_Gallego
Bunk Moreland said:

BuddysBud said:

aginlakeway said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

GMaster0 said:

They prefer to persecute him. It gets better ratings.

It's all a show trial and it's completely 1-sided. I would attempt to have an open mind if they actually released to the public all the info from the depositions, etc and didn't so heavily edit the videos of him speaking etc.

Trump acted like an absolute buffoon on the days leading up to and including J6. Regardless of what he thought with the results of the election he came across as irrational and childish, and ultimately proved he lacks what it takes to be a good President by the continued poor choices
in who he chose to hire/believe/coordinate with in people like Powell, Rudy, Lin Wood etc.

That said, this is still just a ridiculous show trial worthy of maybe 5 minutes a day to check in on just to get a laugh in at Liz Cheney. Nothing more, nothing less.

• President Trump engaged in a massive effort to knowingly spread false and fraudulent information to the American public claiming the 2020 election was stolen from him after his staff investigated the claims and had consistently told him his assertions were false.
  • President Trump then corruptly planned to replace the Acting Attorney General, so that the Department of Justice would support his fake election claims.
  • President Trump then corruptly pressured Vice President Pence to refuse to count certified electoral votes in violation of the US Constitution and the law, and that his lawyer, Eastman, admitted were illegal.
  • President Trump then corruptly pressured state election officials, and state legislators, to change election results.
  • President Trump then instructed his legal team and other Trump associates to have Republicans create false electoral slates and transmit those slates to Congress and the National Archives.
  • President Trump then summoned and assembled a mob in Washington and directed them to march on the US Capitol to stop the peaceful transfer of power, knowing they were armed (see today's testimony).
  • As the violence was underway, President Trump not only ignored multiple pleas for assistance, and failed to take immediate action to stop the violence, and failed instruct his supporters to leave the Capitol, but he targeted the U.S. Vice President.

We believe progress is made through MORE discussion, not LESS, and we believe that to be true even if the topics are uncomfortable and we occasionally disagree with one another. - TexAgs
The name-calling technique making false associations is a child's game. The propagandist who uses this technique hopes that the audience will reject a person and their argument on this false basis.
barbacoa taco
AG
Gigem314 said:

Rockdoc said:

Tramp96 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

GMaster0 said:

But wait...there's more! Season 2 is coming! Make sure you renew your subscription!
whatever copium you need to act like any of this **** is normal or acceptable

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.