*****Official Jan 6th Committee Hearing Thread*****

150,478 Views | 2038 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Funky Winkerbean
BusterAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Facts aren't propaganda. Every single major witness is a lifelong or registered Republican. The GOP can and should utilize another candidate besides Donald Trump. The EVIDENCE is overwhelming at this point and now a Republican anchored Senate is not in the way to protect him from prosecution for his crimes.

Again, however, I hope they just pardon him and he goes away so the national nightmare ends.

Get behind DeSantis. He is an ivy league educated veteran. He can win the 2024 election.
So got him this time? LOL
Don't want to get behind anyone. Donald Trump is an existential threat to the future of this country as millions of American's believed his lies and it has only done more to further the divide between the two major political parties. I don't agree with any of DeSantis' positions but he is a loyal American and I firmly believe his devotion will be to the Constitution and his country. As the evidence as clearly shown time and again, that is not the stance of Donald Trump.
83% of likely voters are concerned about election integrity.
75% are concerned about election cheating.

Seems like election integrity is something that is bringing this country together, not dividing it.

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
93MarineHorn

Quote:

Quote:
Trump Campaign Collusion

Is this a serious post? A collusion campaign led by Clinton? Where do you guys get this stuff?
You posted the above comment on THIS THREAD. Why are you hiding from it now?
Maroon Dawn
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Quote:
Trump Campaign Collusion

Is this a serious post? A collusion campaign led by Clinton? Where do you guys get this stuff?

Because he googled, realized how wrong he is but because he's a Dem Bot he's not allowed to admit it
BusterAg
AG
Neehau said:

Facts aren't propaganda. Every single major witness is a lifelong or registered Republican. The GOP can and should utilize another candidate besides Donald Trump. The EVIDENCE is overwhelming at this point and now a Republican anchored Senate is not in the way to protect him from prosecution for his crimes.

Again, however, I hope they just pardon him and he goes away so the national nightmare ends.

Get behind DeSantis. He is an ivy league educated veteran. He can win the 2024 election.
What is the smoking gun?

Not a bunch of people's opinions that were never allowed to be cross examined. I don't care what a bunch of Rinos said.

What is the smoking gun. The Hunter Laptop type proof. The memo from a judge that showed how the FBI did 43 illegal things to the FISA court type evidence.

If it is so blatant, it should be easy to summarize.

Otherwise, you are just an empty sounding gong.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
Bill Clinternet
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Quote:
Trump Campaign Collusion

Yes, lets take it to another thread and will happily discuss it there. Last time I am going to type this.
93MarineHorn
[DON'T INSULT OTHERS. -STAFF]
GMaster0
Trump has served a useful purpose but can't win jack and squat anymore, even Fox is turning on him.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Trump Campaign Collusion

93MarineHorn said:
Yes, lets take it to another thread and will happily discuss it there. Last time I am going to type this.

I understand your desire to take the attention away from what was a real threat to democracy and re-focus it on the show trial / clown show Jan 6th commission. Your party is morally and ideologically corrupted.
Bill Clinternet
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Trump Campaign Collusion

93MarineHorn said:

I understand your desire to take the attention away from what was a real threat to democracy and re-focus it on the show trial / clown show Jan 6th commission. Your party is morally and ideologically corrupted.
No I dont want to get banned. I will discuss January 6th on this thread.
BusterAg
AG
Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Don't want to get behind anyone. Donald Trump is an existential threat to the future of this country as millions of American's believed his lies and it has only done more to further the divide between the two major political parties. I don't agree with any of DeSantis' positions but he is a loyal American and I firmly believe his devotion will be to the Constitution and his country. As the evidence as clearly shown time and again, that is not the stance of Donald Trump.
Can you be more ridiculous? LOL
Can I be more correct? How much more ****ing evidence do Trump supporters need haha?
"evidence", like all the evidence that was gonna get him for Russian collusion, or the Ukraine phone call? LOL
Had that been in a court in front of 12 jurors, he would have gone to prison. There, too, the evidence was overwhelming. He had a politically aligned senate that required 2/3 majority protecting him. A necessary safeguard for a sitting US President. He also had Department of Justice prosecutorial precedent protecting him. Neither is the case anymore.
Now you are completely delusional.

Each and every one of those witnesses would have been absolutely destroyed in cross. Destroyed.

90% of the stuff that was discussed wouldn't have been allowed in a court because it is complete hearsay.

--Thomas Jefferson
MouthBQ98
AG
This is a boring political show trial with pretty much nothing new that wasn't dug up months ago. Nobody cares. Not really. Everyone has long ago decided what they believe the truth to be.
aggieforester05
AG
Neehau said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

I'll take Trump any day over the absolute disaster of your boy Biden
Biden is the absolute least capable President we have had since Carter. The problem is Trump is worse.
There is ZERO evidence that this is the case, in fact the evidence is overwhelming, that Biden is exponentially worse at leading this country by every objective measure. He's a moron puppet being strung along by evil globalists empowered by brain dead liberal voters incapable of discerning propaganda from reality. This country is screwed because more than half of our voters are complete dimwits that believe literally anything our media system tells them and our media system is completely in the tank for globalists with an Anti American agenda. Please try to educate yourself outside of the typical progressive channels and this show trial. Your rhetoric is completely disconnected from reality and frankly embarrassing, that a college educated adult can be so easily fooled by these lying dirt bags.
BusterAg
AG
GMaster0 said:

Trump has served a useful purpose but can't win jack and squat anymore, even Fox is turning on him.
Pretty sure a chia pet could beat Biden right now. Trump could absolutely beat him.

But, there are better options, so no real reason to labor the issue.

--Thomas Jefferson
aggieforester05
AG
Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Can you be more ridiculous? LOL
Can I be more correct? How much more ****ing evidence do Trump supporters need haha?
"evidence", like all the evidence that was gonna get him for Russian collusion, or the Ukraine phone call? LOL
Had that been in a court in front of 12 jurors, he would have gone to prison. There, too, the evidence was overwhelming. He had a politically aligned senate that required 2/3 majority protecting him. A necessary safeguard for a sitting US President. He also had Department of Justice prosecutorial precedent protecting him. Neither is the case anymore.
Absolutely insane and unbelievably dishonest. The fact is Trump was impeached by a partisan House for daring to investigate the corruption of the current president. No jury outside of a liberal **** hole like DC would ever get 12 jurors to agree on that unless they were hand selected for partisan purposes. Both impeachments and this committee are partisan shams by any objective measure. Again seek better sources, your rhetoric is based entirely on lies only designed to fool the lowest IQ Americans.
Carolin_Gallego

Text messages between Sean Riley, the chief of staff to Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wisconsin) and Chris Hodgson, an aide to Vice President Mike Pence, show the Wisconsin Senator was being positioned to deliver an "alternate slate of electors" to Vice President Mike Pence at the beginning of the joint session of Congress on Jan. 6, 2021. The texts were released by the House select committee on Tuesday, June 21.

We believe progress is made through MORE discussion, not LESS, and we believe that to be true even if the topics are uncomfortable and we occasionally disagree with one another. - TexAgs
The name-calling technique making false associations is a child's game. The propagandist who uses this technique hopes that the audience will reject a person and their argument on this false basis.
Rockdoc
AG
When do they arrest Trump? What's your guess?
aggieforester05
AG
So you're upset that people were floating alternate legal methods to keep a suspected illegitimate president elect from being confirmed before a proper investigation of a highly contentious and unusual election could be completed?

Do you get upset when Biden has ideas dismissed by his legal team and other colleagues due to legal technicalities during meetings?

Your entire premise is based on misinformation that claims of election fraud are lies, when they are in fact opinions that differ from yours. You can say there was zero fraud, but that makes you a liar. A more accurate description, is that there was fraud, but we do not and unfortunately never will know if it was enough to change the outcome of the election. The Democrats/Rhinos and their ethically devoid minions have done an excellent job of suppressing any investigations into local ballot box stuffing and voter harvesting. They wouldn't have done so if they believed the election to be free of fraud. That doesn't mean that Trump won, it means, the election was questionable, because we know that fraudulent activities took place, but not the extent. A desire to investigate those claims =/= "The Big Lie". The biggest lie of all regarding the 2020 election is that there was zero evidence of fraud.
Carolin_Gallego
aggieforester05 said:

So you're upset that people were floating alternate legal methods to keep a suspected illegitimate president elect from being confirmed before a proper investigation of a highly contentious and unusual election could be completed?
Three falsehoods in that statement. Trumps own team confirmed that Biden was legitimately elected. Trumps own team confirmed the alternate methods were not legal. Trump and others acted on those illegal alternate methods.
We believe progress is made through MORE discussion, not LESS, and we believe that to be true even if the topics are uncomfortable and we occasionally disagree with one another. - TexAgs
The name-calling technique making false associations is a child's game. The propagandist who uses this technique hopes that the audience will reject a person and their argument on this false basis.
captkirk
AG
Carolin_Gallego said:

aggieforester05 said:

Three falsehoods in that statement. Trumps own team confirmed that Biden was legitimately elected. Trumps own team confirmed the alternate methods were not legal. Trump and others acted on those illegal alternate methods.
How did they confirm that? They audited the vote in the suspect swing states? I don't think you know what "confirm" means
MouthBQ98
AG
This is like saying the defense lawyers should go to jail or pay fines when they lose because they were found to be wrong by a judge or jury with their arguments.
Carolin_Gallego
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/06/22/jan6-fbi-electors-subpoenas/
Quote:

FBI officials confirmed to The Washington Post that agents conducted court authorized law enforcement activity Wednesday morning at two locations -- one the address of Brad Carver, a Georgia lawyer who allegedly signed a document claiming to be a Trump elector, and another the Virginia home of Thomas Lane, who worked on the Trump campaign's efforts in Arizona and New Mexico. The FBI officials did not identify the people associated with those addresses, but public records list each of the locations as the home addresses of the men.
Brad Carver is one of the lawyers that helped create the illegal electoral certificate for Georgia. His signature is on page nine.
MouthBQ98
AG
Done the states have jurisdiction over how their elections are conducted per the constitution? Why would the FBI even be involved if it is a matter of state elector selection and validation?

I can see maybe if some fool signed and submitted an official federal document they would have a federal legal problem.
Carolin_Gallego
MouthBQ98 said:

This is like saying the defense lawyers should go to jail or pay fines when they lose because they were found to be wrong by a judge or jury with their arguments.
Not really. We are talking about people making arguments about knowingly illegal actions they plan to take and which they did inact.
aggiehawg
AG

SIAP.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
aggiehawg said:

SIAP.
Evidence, what about the thousands of hours of video not shown?
Who unlocked the magnetic doors?
Maroon Dawn
AG
Babylon Bee prophetic as always with calling out how idiot leftists will react!

MouthBQ98
AG
Legislative procedural antics to delay or attempt to exploit procedural technicalities in the established process are not an insurrection. They're ultimately allowed or disallowed by the proceedings and the process completes as it should.

Yawn.
MouthBQ98
AG
Nobody cares. Seriously.
Carolin_Gallego
LoudestWHOOP! said:

aggiehawg said:

SIAP.
Carolin_Gallego
MouthBQ98 said:

Nobody cares. Seriously.
You cared enough to comment, multiple times.
Rockdoc
AG
Did you ever say when they were gonna arrest Trump? I may have missed it.
BigRobSA
Maroon Dawn said:

Babylon Bee prophetic as always with calling out how idiot leftists will react!

And it's having the reverse effect of what the morons pushing this idiocy wanted. Less and less people even give an ounce of a ****. Most, zero.

And yet, morons still hold onto this BS like their teddy bear in a lighting storm.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
Carolin_Gallego said:

LoudestWHOOP! said:

aggiehawg said:

SIAP.

Okay, so the Antifa members unlocked it ... got it.
Ag In Ok
AG
The door wasn't held for the code required timeframe. It was clearly opened. Not sure i follow...
Carolin_Gallego
There is no code to open those doors.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.