*****Official Jan 6th Committee Hearing Thread*****

150,458 Views | 2038 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Funky Winkerbean
SpreadsheetAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I think Barr is speaking legal process strategy not his opinion. He's saying they brought in this testimony as a tactic / pretext for digging deeper,, not that he agrees it's warranted.
Carolin_Gallego
Trump's lawyer subpoenaed for further corroboration of events related to the submissions of fake electoral ballots, the appointment Jeffery Clark as AG due to the insubordination of the acting AG, and the efforts to stop the electoral count.
We believe progress is made through MORE discussion, not LESS, and we believe that to be true even if the topics are uncomfortable and we occasionally disagree with one another. - TexAgs
The name-calling technique making false associations is a child's game. The propagandist who uses this technique hopes that the audience will reject a person and their argument on this false basis.
Gigem314
AG
This time they really got him! This time it's for real!
PabloSerna
AG
Well.. that was fast.

Malibu
Yea, a lot of stuff just got memory holed. So it goes.
PabloSerna
AG
Carolin - What did you do??
etxag02
Its all about MORE discussion.
PabloSerna
AG
Probably was getting too real for the election deniers. Oh well.. I'm out!

Rockdoc
AG
Maybe you'll have a better day. Who knows!
Carolin_Gallego
The testimony was pretty damning because it showed Trump and Meadows knew there was a potential for violence on January 6th.

Other revelations include:
  • Trump's advisers knew that Trump could be exposed to criminal charges
  • Trump wanted to be at the Capitol, like he said in his speech
  • People assisting Trump with his plans asked for pardons, including members of Congress
  • Trump knew the crowd was armed.
We believe progress is made through MORE discussion, not LESS, and we believe that to be true even if the topics are uncomfortable and we occasionally disagree with one another. - TexAgs
The name-calling technique making false associations is a child's game. The propagandist who uses this technique hopes that the audience will reject a person and their argument on this false basis.
BigRobSA
"Potential for violence"? In DC!?

Only on days that end in "y".

This farcical jaunt down Dumb**** Lane is tiringly stupid.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
Burdizzo
AG
Carolin_Gallego said:

The testimony was pretty damning because it showed Trump and Meadows knew there was a potential for violence on January 6th.

• People assisting Trump with his plans asked for pardons, including members of Congress

I wonder if this committee has ever considered calling Trump or Meadows to testify so they didn't have to make a case on third hand testimony and political grudges

Maybe this is just a big misunderstanding
Carolin_Gallego
Burdizzo said:

Carolin_Gallego said:

I wonder if this committee has ever considered calling Trump or Meadows to testify so they didn't have to make a case on third hand testimony and political grudges

You start at the bottom and move up. By the time they get there, they'll have corroborating evidence of events. At which point they may plead the 5th.
1872walker
Carolin_Gallego said:

Burdizzo said:

Carolin_Gallego said:

You start at the bottom and move up. By the time they get there, they'll have corroborating evidence of events. At which point they may plead the 5th.

They may also sprout wings and fly
Rockdoc
AG
You're getting repetitive because you have nothing. Nancy screwed up. Enjoy your last few days.
captkirk
AG
captkirk
AG
    Trump knew the crowd was armed.
Quit repeating this nonsense.
Burdizzo
AG
Carolin_Gallego said:

Burdizzo said:

Carolin_Gallego said:

Let me know when we lift off, Steve Austin.
Carolin_Gallego
There is no link to the source material (First Amendment Demonstrations, issued Jan. 3, 2021, by Chief of Police Robert Contee of the Metropolitan Police Department) and OJP (linked in other parts of the article) has no record of the report on their website.
Layne Staley
AG
I've watched zero of this. Most people I know have watched zero of this.

What they are watching is how much of their money is consumed going into their gas tank and buying basic necessities which Democrat policies have eroded their purchasing power.

Insane people like KeithDB (Carolin) are the only ones who care about this.
Carolin_Gallego
More name-calling. Is that really necessary? Can we try to act civil?
captkirk
AG
Line Ate Member
AG
1. Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

2. The Dems (and their fanboys/girls/its) are going after Trump again with little to no evidence, expecting to get him this time.

See #1. Then see #2. If this is too hard for you to understand, then you might not be insane, but just really unintelligent.
Malibu
Trump asked the Georgia Secretary of State to find 11k votes and that bad things might happen if he doesn't. I just don't get how some of you view what he did after the election as a total nothing burger and totally above board.
aggiejayrod
AG
Carolin_Gallego said:

We all know it's you Keith. It's not name calling to call you by the name your mom gave you. Unless you've come out as transexual and you think we're dead naming you. Then it's still not name calling to call you by the name your mom gave you.
Line Ate Member
AG
See my previous post.
Burdizzo
AG
aggiejayrod said:

Carolin_Gallego said:

We all know it's you Keith. It's not name calling to call you by the name your mom gave you. Unless you've come out as transexual and you think we're dead naming you. Then it's still not name calling to call you by the name your mom gave you.

I figured he didn't like the Steve Austin comment.
BigRobSA
Malibu2 said:

Trump asked the Georgia Secretary of State to find 11k votes and that bad things might happen if he doesn't. I just don't get how some of you view what he did after the election as a total nothing burger and totally above board.

For me, as a non-supporter, because in the big picture of real life (gas prices, food shortages, grooming, etc) it is a nothingburger and largely a fabrication out of the minds of the insane.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
PA24
AG
Malibu2 said:

Dude, they were finding 10,000 of thousands of votes after the election for Joe.
aggiehawg
AG
Malibu2 said:

Were you an adult paying attention to what a sitting Vice President did in Florida in 2000?
aginlakeway
AG
aggiehawg said:

Malibu2 said:

Were you an adult paying attention to what a sitting Vice President did in Florida in 2000?

Great question ...
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Gigem314
AG
PabloSerna said:

Probably was getting too real for the election deniers. Oh well.. I'm out!
Yeah clearly it had nothing to do with the ignorance you were posting...it's always someone else.
Gigem314
AG
aggiehawg said:

Malibu2 said:

But it's (D)ifferent this time!
Burdizzo
AG
I am still trying to figure out the end game here. Are they that scared Trump will run again? Will they throw him in jail like we did with Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell while other criminals like Hunter Biden roam freely?

For all the impeachment hearings and false claims against Trump in the past, why do they keep going after him and why do they struggle so to get some hardcore evidence that isn't second hand bull***** Vinkman, What's-her-name the staffer, Blase-Ford, they keep fabricating crap.

What can't you Democrats find some real evidence?
1872walker
Burdizzo said:

I am still trying to figure out the end game here. Are they that scared Trump will run again? Will they throw him in jail like we did with Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell while other criminals like Hunter Biden roam freely?

For all the impeachment hearings and false claims against Trump in the past, why do they keep going after him and why do they struggle so to get some hardcore evidence that isn't second hand bull***** Vinkman, What's-her-name the staffer, Blase-Ford, they keep fabricating crap.

What can't you Democrats find some real evidence?

Obviously, there isn't any. They wouldn't be shy at all about bringing criminal charges. But they don't have any. So they use their held bodies of congress to put forth partisan and slanted hearings meant to disparage his name in hopes he won't run in 2024

They're scared.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.