*****Official Jan 6th Committee Hearing Thread*****

150,469 Views | 2038 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Funky Winkerbean
annie88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
. . .

FriscoKid
AG
Ag87H2O said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

, I dont think the J6 committee would call her to testify if they knew it would be easily refuted
You are correct. It won't be refuted because they will not call anyone who actually knows and can refute her.

Try as they might, at least it's entertaining to watch all the libs get excersized over something only to see the fabrications get destroyed.

It's the same thing over and over and over. I really don't understand who these people are that are constantly wrong, but today they just knew it was true this time. It's nuts.
FriscoKid
AG
I love it. The same usual people are wrong again.
Ag87H2O
AG
FriscoKid said:

Ag87H2O said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

, I dont think the J6 committee would call her to testify if they knew it would be easily refuted
You are correct. It won't be refuted because they will not call anyone who actually knows and can refute her.

Try as they might, at least it's entertaining to watch all the libs get excersized over something only to see the fabrications get destroyed.

It's the same thing over and over and over. I really don't understand who these people are that are constantly wrong, but today they just knew it was true this time. It's nuts.
Yeah, they're slipping. They're usually more accomplished liars than this.
YouBet
AG
Neehau said:

aginlakeway said:

Neehau said:

captkirk said:

Neehau said:

GeorgiAg said:

After he was told they had weapons, Trump told the crowd to march to the Capitol. Meadows aware people with weapons marching to the Capitol.

No evidence is enough evidence for the victims of propaganda on the political right.
This is not evidence
Captain Cognitive Dissonance much?

So do you think that what happened on Jan 6 was a bigger national tragedy than Katrina?
Different type of national tragedy. Katrina was a natural disaster. January 6th was like the Fort Sumter attack starting the Civil War.
If all it takes is a couple hundred unarmed dudes LARPing to take over the government, then we are truly doomed.

Fort Sumter. Lol. Come on, man!
Tone2002
Such compelling testimony from a true patriot. Thank you Cassidy Hutchison.
FriscoKid
AG
YouBet said:

Neehau said:

aginlakeway said:

Neehau said:

captkirk said:

Neehau said:

GeorgiAg said:

After he was told they had weapons, Trump told the crowd to march to the Capitol. Meadows aware people with weapons marching to the Capitol.

No evidence is enough evidence for the victims of propaganda on the political right.
This is not evidence

So do you think that what happened on Jan 6 was a bigger national tragedy than Katrina?
Different type of national tragedy. Katrina was a natural disaster. January 6th was like the Fort Sumter attack starting the Civil War.
If all it takes is a couple hundred unarmed dudes LARPing to take over the government, then we are truly doomed.

Fort Sumter. Lol. Come on, man!

They stayed inside the visitor ropes. Very tricky and smart angle of attack.
Gigem314
AG
1872walker said:

aggie93
AG
larry culpepper said:

1872walker said:

larry culpepper said:

Rockdoc said:

Awww……that's a shame.

On to the next lie libs!
You're placing more weight on a tweet about an unnamed source than actual testimony under oath.

I'm not even taking a position here. If they are ready to testify that, then they should. Until then, we have nothing.

Do you honestly think a committee that would not allow representatives selected by the opposing party to take testimony that is contrary to their narrative?
First, they did allow members of the opposing party. the ones McCarthy picked just had a very obvious conflict of interest.

Second, I dont think the J6 committee would call her to testify if they knew it would be easily refuted. I don't know if they have this agent's deposition testimony but if they do it would be unbelievably stupid to call the witness today.

But like I said, if people have different accounts they can come forward and make their voice heard
First, they did allow members of the opposing party. the ones McCarthy picked just had a very obvious conflict of interest.

This is beyond laughable. By that standard EVERY member of the Committee had a "conflict of interest". It's also not how Committees work or have ever worked in well over 200 years of how Congress operates. The Minority Leader gets to appoint his people and the Majority gets to appoint there people. It's a political event. Clearly it isn't a legal event as well because it violates every principle of due process and there is no impartial judge. At least at Soviet show trials the accused was present, this is just an MSBNC special.

Second, I dont think the J6 committee would call her to testify if they knew it would be easily refuted. I don't know if they have this agent's deposition testimony but if they do it would be unbelievably stupid to call the witness today.

Reality is so close to hitting you over the head. You really don't understand what is going on do you? I truly pity you.

But like I said, if people have different accounts they can come forward and make their voice heard

The Committee has quashed any evidence that is exculpatory and won't allow any alternative views. They are open about that. There are plenty of people standing up and making their voice heard but you simply have no interest in listening to them.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
FlyRod
The Toddler in Chief: What Donald Trump Teaches Us about the Modern Presidency

Y'all would benefit from reading this. Puts a lot of what's being discussed at the hearings in context, including the food throwing tantrum.
HarryJ33tamu
J6 committee couldn't do better than a witness that is testifying about stuff she heard happened? Not an actual 1st hand account of someone that was there? Witness' story was refuted within a couple hours, too. They interviewed people that were actually in the vehicle with Trump but won't release those transcripts. Why?

Keep grasping at straws, libs! Midterms are going to be an absolute bloodbath.
Rapier108
Tone2002 said:

Except it was all a lie.

Go take another year off from F16.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Rockdoc
AG
FriscoKid said:

Ag87H2O said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

Who are these people? They are the leftists who wake up in the middle of the night with the Trump sweats, screaming to high heaven. We have several on this thread. Sad existence.
HarryJ33tamu
Tone2002 said:

I bet you said the same things after blowjob Ford's testimony. Keep being a good little sheep, lib.
Gigem314
AG
Neehau said:

aginlakeway said:

Neehau said:

captkirk said:

Neehau said:

GeorgiAg said:

This is not evidence

No it was more like Luke shooting that damn ventilation shaft!

I had friends on that Death Star!
Gigem314
AG
FlyRod said:

The Toddler in Chief: What Donald Trump Teaches Us about the Modern Presidency

Y'all would benefit from reading this. Puts a lot of what's being discussed at the hearings in context, including the food throwing tantrum.
We're too busy laughing at the actual "Toddler in Chief"

We fixed the keg
AG
HarryJ33tamu said:

J6 committee couldn't do better than a witness that is testifying about stuff she heard happened? Not an actual 1st hand account of someone that was there? Witness' story was refuted within a couple hours, too. They interviewed people that were actually in the vehicle with Trump but won't release those transcripts. Why?

Keep grasping at straws, libs! Midterms are going to be an absolute bloodbath.
how in the world would a house committee ever have the power or resources of a journalist? and you make it sound like getting a corroborating witness first makes more sense than trusting hearsay 1.5 years later.

#sarcasm
richardag
Tramp96 said:

Look, I'm voting for DeSantis in 2024 and I don't worship Trump. I tire easily of his schtick, even though I love his policies.

But I can see this Jan. 6th "hearing" for what it is...a political hack show trial and nothing else. A 3rd bogus impeachment.

I'm ready for Trump to exit stage left, but this hearing is a ridiculous waste of time and resources.
This is the attitude of most of the conservative posters on this board. Even the voters who back President Trump recognize his narcissistic personality on the stage and disagreed with the spending spree.

The Democratic Party leadership is group of corrupt, unethical, liars out for the blood of anyone conservative and/or a Constitutionalist. The January 6th Congressional investigation is a fraud on the American public for one reason only. It is an attempt to deflect from the utter lunacy of the Biden administration policies that are torpedoing the American economy and middle class.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
outofstateaggie
AG
Quote:

Former President Donald Trump's lead Secret Service agent is reportedly ready to testify that testimony given by a former White House staffer on Wednesday to the January 6 House select committee is false.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-report-reveals-top-secret-service-agents-story-of-what-happened-inside-car-with-trump
Rockdoc
AG
Well it seems like this room has cleared out a bit. Shocked!
BaitShack
AG
Rapier108 said:

Tone2002 said:

Except it was all a lie.

Go take another year off from F16.
She was a republican plant! To discredit tie committee.
1872walker
DannyDuberstein
AG
Who "lunges for the wheel" besides someone who is good with crashing and burning? Pathetic how they would allow this completely unbelievable BS get peddled.
4stringAg
AG
outofstateaggie said:

Quote:

Former President Donald Trump's lead Secret Service agent is reportedly ready to testify that testimony given by a former White House staffer on Wednesday to the January 6 House select committee is false.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-report-reveals-top-secret-service-agents-story-of-what-happened-inside-car-with-trump

If this was the legit hearing the TDSers on this thread say it is, then this guy would be asked to testify. But he won't because this committee isn't interested in exculpatory testimony. They are only interested in getting Trump. They don't even care about the so called "insurrection" or how to keep it from happening again, only how it can be weaponized to attach something criminal to Trump.

The very definition of a political witch-hunt. The very thing they accused Trump and Barr of doing with the Durham probe.
1872walker
Rapier108
Rockdoc said:

They've all gone back to lurk mode, waiting for the next injection of TDS.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Gigem314
AG
Rockdoc said:

Jesus take the…wheel?
Rockdoc
AG
Even their ole ramrod Carolin has deserted. How many times do they have to get beat over the head and suckered in with their parties lies? You'd think they would get tired of it.
will25u
24 hour rule blown to smithereens. Only a couple of hours and it is debunked.

But the libs here earlier were all giddy, and saying this was YUGE!

L.O.L.
Gigem314
AG
will25u said:

24 hour rule blown to smithereens. Only a couple of hours and it is debunked.

But the libs here earlier were all giddy, and saying this was YUGE!

L.O.L.
They finally had him!

This was it!

Steering wheel!

Throwing food!

No more messing around!

Riding into glory!

And then…

1872walker
Marcus Brutus
Trump loves grabbing ***** and grabbing steering wheels.
Im Gipper
Surely Liz is calling an emergency hearing to get Ornato on the stand! Or will their be another problem with the video department?

I'm Gipper
BenFiasco14
AG
It's amazing the crap libs will believe

Russian blackmail and golden showers

Blasey Ford

Trump insulting Japanese by dumping koi food

Russia collusion

Trump dramatically grasping for steering wheel vin diesel style
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.