*****Official Jan 6th Committee Hearing Thread*****

150,429 Views | 2038 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Funky Winkerbean
EKUAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Here's another.

Gigem314
AG
EKUAg said:

Here's another.

But...but...but...but...Trump wanted to overthrow the government!
aggieforester05
AG
The Democrats wanted this to happen and they likely used the FBI to egg it on. Interesting that this committee didn't investigate that part of it though isn't it? Maybe it's because they are not interested in the truth.
Maroon Dawn
AG
So Dan,

you seem to have plenty of documented evidence you requested which shows that Pelosi turned down Trump's offer of National Guard assistance and we have video of the Capitol Police simply stepping aside and letting them in

Would you care to speculate why these things happened under Nancy's watch and authority?
Dan Scott
AG
"District of Columbia Mayor Muriel Bowser wrote a preemptive letter to Miller and other Pentagon and Justice Department officials asking that troops not be deployed unless the Metropolitan Police Department approved, citing an incident in summer 2020, when troops were deployed at Lafayette Park near the White House during civil disobedience."

There has to be a copy of this letter somewhere. That dismisses everything related to Trump.
4stringAg
AG
I just checked and gas prices are still through the roof. Guess this little farcical prime time production didn't help the Dems in what really matters to people.
ProgN
BallerStaf2003 said:

Traitors.
What's your opinion of a party using the power of government to punish their political opponents?

I'm very interested in your answer.
Rockdoc
AG
EKUAg said:

Here's another.

Oh that won't be enough for Dan.
aggieforester05
AG
So Democrats left the Capitol unsecured to protect left wing rioters? When will they be held accountable for this?
Satellite of Love
Have we discussed Ray Epps being at one the barricades on 1/6 yet?!?!??
Maroon Dawn
AG
Well Daniel has unexpectedly disappeared

Are there any other Concerned folks here who want to express their support for this farce?

They all seem to disappear as soon as you confront them with the the basic truth and hypocrisy of their position but that's not super surprising is it
Ellis Wyatt
Dan Scott said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Dan Scott said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Dan Scott said:

Trump team needs to provide evidence about Pelosi rejecting the national guard.

Hi Dan!

You seem Concerned about J6

Now, in your mind, was it a "coup" or "insurrection" or "the end of our democracy" as your fellow leftists tearfully imply?

It was a protest where a bunch of idiots lost control.

Dems are saying Trump planned the attack. They need evidence of direct communication from Proud Boys to Trump Admin.

Trump is saying he offered the National guard and Pelosi rejected. Provide that evidence and the case is closed.
Maybe you haven't noticed, but the Stalinist committee isn't allowing any defense. Just like the dims didn't allow trump to defend himself while they built their two show impeachment cases.

Or Trump or anybody involved provides that evidence and have Fox News, Washington Post, WSJ post it.
Maybe you haven't noticed, but dims control both houses of congress and have a puppet president in the White House. They're not seeking truth.
Dan Scott
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Are there any other Concerned folks here who want to express their support for this farce?

They all seem to disappear as soon as you confront them with the the basic truth and hypocrisy of their position but that's not super surprising is it

Article said there is a letter. That's tangible evidence. Provide that and close closed. What else you want from me?

As it stands right now, there is no tangible evidence I've seen against trump and no tangible evidence that supports Trump I've seen. By default Trump wins in that scenario.
FriscoKid
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

Traitors.
You're so sensitive. And completely detached from reality.

You must be proud of what your president has done.

He's just trying to get the Russian agent. Trump was 100% a Russian agent.
cone
AG
lol I can't believe you people are getting sucked into this
Maroon Dawn
AG
Dan Scott said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Article said there is a letter. That's tangible evidence. Provide that and close closed. What else you want from me?

As it stands right now, there is no tangible evidence Trump I've seen against trump and no tangible evidence that supports Trump I've seen. By default Trump wins in that scenario.

So you admit this whole thing is just pure show trial speculation with no actual evidence

Dan Scott
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Dan Scott said:

Maroon Dawn said:

As it stands right now, there is no tangible evidence Trump I've seen against trump and no tangible evidence that supports Trump I've seen. By default Trump wins in that scenario.

So you admit this whole thing is just pure show trial speculation with no actual evidence

Have you not read anything I've posted all night? If they had something it'd be shared already. I posted Bennie in an interview saying something like you have to wait to see the evidence about the Proud Boys in direct talks with Trump admin. They got nothing.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Like I said, that makes this a show trial based purely on speculation snd nothing but a waste of tax dollars

Glad you agree how wrong and worthless the Democrats are for doing this
peacedude
AG
cone said:

lol I can't believe you people are getting sucked into this
Dude, before anyone was ever inside, we were mocking the antifa camera goons shouting: "We're shooting a movie, british-cigot! Get out of the way, mfer! We shooting a movie!!!"

Then Epps walks right by.

As coordinated a Presidential coup as this planet has ever witnessed.
Jack Squat 83
AG
It's a prime time, extra long DNC ad paid for by us.
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Satellite of Love said:

Have we discussed Ray Epps being at one the barricades on 1/6 yet?!?!??

When I saw your post and the tweet I thought it had to have been doctored. Then I had it on Shannon Bream and they showed the video testimony of the woman Capitol officer tonight at the sham show and rolled the tape from it and sure enough, there was Ray Epps right in front of her!

It wasn't brought up in the segment but this seems like yet another own goal by these loser leftists tonight and they're too dumb to even realize it.
sharpdressedman
The TV circus is the ersatz legitimization of Garland's impending charging of President Trump. The arrest will be more of a ****show than that of Roger Stone. All the networks will be there to cover it and then replay it ad nauseum.

BadMoonRisin
AG
BadMoonRisin
AG
Line Ate Member
AG
EKUAg said:

AgDad121619 said:

CM Trump Voter said:

e=mc2 said:

Not one Conservative is on this committee. All but two are Democrats. The two that aren't are liberal RINOs. It's a shame and only moronic sheep will watch.

You really don't know who Chaney is. This is perfectly evident by your nonsense post.
why are the majority of her campaign donations coming out of state democrats?

This Liz Cheney? Lying by omission?

The Johnny Depp trial was entertaining, but I know what you are saying and meaning!
BadMoonRisin
AG
BadMoonRisin
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

This is real by the way. Click through the photo slideshow on the link below to really get a great view of the carnage of the insurrection to overthrow the United States government.

TRIGGER WARNING: It's pretty graphic.

In one especially gruesome picture,Andy Kim is pictured as picking up a backpack that had spilled. It's contents were especially insurrection-y, which makes it EXTRA threat to our democracy-y. Appeared to consist of two protein bars, two protein shakes, a ziplock bag full of what looks like trail mix (hiking is a cornerstone of white supremacy), an empty plastic housing for a deck of Bicycle playing cards, and what appears to be one of those really uncomfortable, but really portable, camping chairs they sell at academy for $39.99.

There was also what was suspected to be a 300 round high capacity Glock AR-15 magazine loaded with 9mm Lung-Exploder rounds, but upon further inspection, was just a blue plastic PEZ dispenser (According to the Anti-Defamation League, alt-right Q-ANON followers are using PEZ dispensers like a white supremacist enigma machine).

Warning: the above might be too graphic for some readers.
sanangelo
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Carolin_Gallego said:

No, your flawed logic was confirmed.

Is threatening members of Congress and trying to stop a government proceeding an act of sedition when it's purpose is to overthrow the free and fair election of a government official vital to this governments function

Yes or No

Answer the question
The problem was the election wasn't honest.

When you allow elections to be subverted, this kind of crap happens.

Unfortunately, the people putting on this charade, akin to a Soviet style inquisition, do not want to secure our elections or look into 2000 Mules type accusations. They instead want to parade a bunch of Trump admin people before them and worry about what Trump said.

Until liberal communist Democrats start acting like statesmen and looking at what really is causing unrest around elections, they will have more of this.

This hearing is dishonest and maddening and run by a bunch of liars.
San Angelo LIVE!
https://sanangelolive.com/
Gigem314
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

YouBet
AG
I've paid zero attention to this since it's fake news, but is this thing over now? Tonight was it?
BenFiasco14
AG
Did anyone besides progressives and political junkies watch this?

Cracked me up "prime time" like its Wrestlemania or something.

Cliff notes?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
SRBS
The evening of 1/6 Titan and I discussed here how it all seemed like a Gleiwitz incident/Reichstag fire set up event.
Patently obvious that it was.
BuddysBud
AG
Democrats are enemies of the state and should be treated as such.
SRBS
Stop calling them Democrats. That party is long gone.
It's the Quisling traitor commie party now.
sanangelo
AG
richardag said:

aggiehawg said:

If you guys want to watch a live stream on tonight, join Megan Fox from PJ Media. She's been on with Rekieta a few times and is a hoot. She's not a lawyer, she's a journalist but very entertaining and smart. Rekieta had a conflict and will not be live streaming but will go through the hearing during his regular 11 PM show

Would be a hoot if it got better ratings than the network's for this complete utter BS crap show the Democratic Party leadership is putting on.

The Democratic Party leadership is corrupted beyond belief, they ignore the Constitution daily.
At 1:25 in, the hosts are talking about the case of the death of Trump supporter Rosane Boyland. According to the (far left on the Jan 6 issue) CNN "Fact Check':

Quote:

CLAIM

Criticizing inaccurate initial reports on the cause of Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick's death, Hice then attempted to counter the narrative that pro-Trump supporters were the ones causing the violence on January 6.

"In fact it was Trump supporters who lost their lives that day, not Trump supporters who were taking the lives of others," Hice said.

Hice went on to list the four others who died following the events of January 6, including 34-year-old Rosanne Boyland from Kennesaw, Georgia.

CONCLUSION

While initial reports claimed Boyland had been crushed to death amongst the crowds at the Capitol, the DC medical examiner ultimately ruled her cause of death was an amphetamine overdose.

EVIDENCE

In an article published just days after the insurrection, The New York Times reported that Boyland "appears to have been killed in a crush of fellow rioters during their attempt to fight through a police line, according to videos reviewed by The Times." At the time, DC's chief medical examiner said Boyland's cause and manner of death were "pending," according to the Times.

On April 7, the Washington Post first reported that the DC medical examiner determined Boyland's death was caused by "accidental acute amphetamine intoxication."
Is it me or does "accidental acute amphetamine intoxication" sound a little far fetched and/or not the whole story?
San Angelo LIVE!
https://sanangelolive.com/

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.