*****Official Jan 6th Committee Hearing Thread*****

150,467 Views | 2038 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Funky Winkerbean
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Oh yeah a coup where the cops hold the doors open for you. They did everything but serve punch.
Law Hall 69-72
AG
CM Trump Voter said:

e=mc2 said:

Not one Conservative is on this committee. All but two are Democrats. The two that aren't are liberal RINOs. It's a shame and only moronic sheep will watch.

You really don't know who Chaney is. This is perfectly evident by your nonsense post.
. Fortunately, her days are numbered and coming to a close.
speck
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

They cut that clip early; I'd bet $100 the rioters protected her and helped her get to her feet after they cut away. (I am 90% confident).
Yeah. They gave her a traumatic brain injury in their rush to hug her and get her to autograph their blue lives matters shirt.
Showertime at the Bidens

Did the video cover the undercover FBI agents in the crowd?
Dan Scott
AG
That's it. They wasted primetime on that.
TRADUCTOR
aggiehawg said:

This is worse than Binger and Krauss during the Rittenhouse trial.

I Sold DeSantis Lifts
Zarathustra said:

One of the videos showed the Phil Fullmer doppelgnger. I yelled "hey!!! Who is that?!?"
aginlakeway
AG
Rockdoc said:

Oh yeah a coup where the cops hold the doors open for you. They did everything but serve punch.

Yep. Worst coup attempt ever.
Showertime at the Bidens

It's funny how our resident Dem posters only show up for certain threads. They never want to discuss Joe Biden's policies.
richardag
tk111 said:

Proc92 said:

Hope they have a cool intro. Who will sponsor the first commercial?
Pfizer
Not watching, but your post is sadly macabre humor, but is probably true.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
My Name Is Judge
CM Trump Voter said:

Rapier108 said:

CM Trump Voter said:

e=mc2 said:

Not one Conservative is on this committee. All but two are Democrats. The two that aren't are liberal RINOs. It's a shame and only moronic sheep will watch.

You really don't know who Chaney is. This is perfectly evident by your nonsense post.
The fact that you consider Cheney to be a conservatives is both pathetic and laughable.

Respectfully, the word "conservative" lost all meaning when we voted for Trump. Don't confuse nationalism with Conservatism. Liz Cheney is an incredible conservative.

Unfortunately many of us had to hold our nose to vote for trump.

Liz Cheney is establishment scum just like her father… Sucking the blood of middle America

At least you "held your nose to vote Trump" tho

More than we can say about some other posters on this board
peacedude
AG
Zarathustra said:

Revolver covered Epps and his pals last year. Beattie covered all of them in great detail. These folks won't cover any of that.
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
Do we judge crimes based on whether they were successful? Where did you dig up this nonsense? Was Hillary's coup against Trump with the bull **** Russian story an non-coup because she was unsuccessful. Give me a damn break. You're making yourself look foolish.

I care because you make decisions based on what youre told rather than what you see. I guess the videos could be deep fakes...but I saw videos tonight that I had not seen before. Did you not see the **** about the proud boys waiting in hotels with weapons..waiting for trump's orders.

Come on.
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
Not the first time! But the second.
My Name Is Judge
Dan Scott said:

This committee is really blowing it. Nobody really cares about a cops story. We know cops got attacked, it's in the videos. They have been hyping this about revealing Trumps role. That's why it's on primetime. After 2 hours nothing. People are not going to tune in to watch again

They're not blowing anything….

Reality is they don't have anything …

This whole ****show is a bull**** distraction while the establishment robs the middle class blind
ETFan
Can clearly pick out the responses from people who have never watched a single video from that day, a minute of any testimony, and put team politics above all.

Tear gassed capital police. "Peaceful tour". You folks are something.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Dear Leftists and CMs that think J6 was a coup

Is it sedition to storm the Capitol, corner congressmen in bathroom and threaten them as you attempt to illegally overthrow the free and fair election by the peoples representatives of a SCOTUS judge that is vital to the function of our government?

Please answer before you continue your BS about "muh insurrection"
aginlakeway
AG
CM Trump Voter said:

Do we judge crimes based on whether they were successful? Where did you dig up this nonsense? Was Hillary's coup against Trump with the bull **** Russian story an non-coup because she was unsuccessful. Give me a damn break. You're making yourself look foolish.

I care because you make decisions based on what your told rather than what you see. I guess the videos could be deep fakes...but I saw videos tonight that I had not seen before. Did you not see the **** about the proud boys waiting in hotels with weapons..waiting for trump's orders.

Come on.

I'm not too worried about if a random TexAgs political board poster thinks I'm making myself look foolish. Sorry. Maybe I should care more.

Have a great rest of your night.
Gigem314
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

They pushed over a fence
ProgN
I'm not reading this whole thread but I have to say this.

MSNBC commentators just said that Trump lead an attack on the Capitol but disappeared during the "hours and hours of hand to hand combat". I suspected the flag waving grandma throwing throat punches, while remaining inside the rope, had professional training.
aggie93
AG
I'm just trying to fathom how anyone that isn't a hardcore Dem is watching this or cares. Even to the folks who are sympathetic to this nonsense they already Impeached Trump over it and he was acquitted AGAIN. He also isn't on the ballot in November.

That's ignoring the complete sham this is of course. I mean the Dems are doing a completely one sided hit job with no defense allowed and they still can't prove anything other than it looked bad.

Well, take your shot. GOP is going to keep talking inflation and gas prices and refusing to protect SC Justices and saying you shouldn't cut off little kids private parts. Good luck.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Gigem314
AG
ProgN said:

I'm not reading this whole thread but I have to say this.

MSNBC commentators just said that Trump lead an attack on the Capitol but disappeared during the "hours and hours of hand to hand combat". I suspected the flag waving grandma throwing throat punches, while remaining inside the rope, had professional training.
Was it…mortal kombat?

richardag
aggiehawg said:

If you guys want to watch a live stream on tonight, join Megan Fox from PJ Media. She's been on with Rekieta a few times and is a hoot. She's not a lawyer, she's a journalist but very entertaining and smart. Rekieta had a conflict and will not be live streaming but will go through the hearing during his regular 11 PM show

Would be a hoot if it got better ratings than the network's for this complete utter BS crap show the Democratic Party leadership is putting on.

The Democratic Party leadership is corrupted beyond belief, they ignore the Constitution daily.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
AgDad121619
AG
CM Trump Voter said:

e=mc2 said:

why are the majority of her campaign donations coming out of state democrats?
Rockdoc
AG
Well gosh that was it? What a failure. I was wanting somebody to tell me what was supposed to happen if the "coup" had been a success or whatever they were trying to accomplish.
Maroon Dawn
AG
AgDad121619 said:

CM Trump Voter said:

e=mc2 said:

why are the majority of her campaign donations coming out of state democrats?

Because that's how all true conservatives raise money: From Californian Dems of course! That's why Beto is actually super conservative!
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Gigem314 said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

They pushed over a fence

I chuckled therefore a blue parachute is distributed to you
BadMoonRisin
AG
Are there any other violent insurrections in history that fell just short of the running time of the movie Titanic?
Dan Scott
AG
Bennie Thompson says there will be witnesses testifying people from Trump admin spoke directly to Oath keepers and Proud Boys. He said you'll have to keep watching to see.

If they had it, it'd be released. This is all bullcrap
Maroon Dawn
AG
Dan Scott said:

Bennie Thompson says there will be witnesses testifying people from Trump admin spoke directly to Oath keepers and Proud Boys. He said you'll have to keep watching to see.

If they had that it would have been presented during the impeachment farce
aggieforester05
AG
ETFan said:

Can clearly pick out the responses from people who have never watched a single video from that day, a minute of any testimony, and put team politics above all.

Tear gassed capital police. "Peaceful tour". You folks are something.
So you didn't watch the summer of love when deranged leftists destroyed urban areas, private businesses and government buildings throughout the US? If you think this was even remotely comparable to that destruction, then you are a partisan hack like the POS Democrats and Rhinos on this committee.
Dan Scott
AG
Now Bennie is hesitating about releasing the transcripts of all the interviews
CanyonAg77
AG
pdc093 said:

If I wanted to see a lying propaganda video by a bunch of enemies of America, I'd just watch the original.

Showertime at the Bidens
Maroon Dawn said:

Dan Scott said:

If they had that it would have been presented during the impeachment farce

How many times did we hear Adam Schiff say they had evidence of collusion yet not one witness presented evidence under oath. Months and months and tens of millions of dollars repeating the lie over and over.
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
These things are not mutually exclusive

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.