*****Official Jan 6th Committee Hearing Thread*****

150,447 Views | 2038 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Funky Winkerbean
Jmiller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Malibu2 said:

I also voted for Mitt Romney, Gary Johnson, against Maxine Waters in every election, to recall Newsom, Larry Elder, to eliminate my county supervisors ability to regulate oil & gas drilling, but yes, I'm a stalwart Progressive.
Dude. You are a male. And you voted for JOE BIDEN AND KAMALA HARRIS. We don't needs any disclaimers. No one is saying you're a pink haired pvssy hat boy. But it's hard to take you seriously when you voted for a vegetable and a wh00re....working out GREAT. What were you thinking? How could anyone with an above-80 IQ support that carney show?

Biden not just a vegetable, he sired a crackhead pedo sex trafficking CROOK of a son and is corrupt himself. So much worse than everything you ever accused Trump of being. But you're a white California male feminist.
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
Malibu
If you're going to have your rant let me have mine.

Trump tried to overturn the election. Decision after decision after decision Trump has acted in his personal interest over the interest of the country, up to and including trying to use Government to stay in power. Whatever else he did, that is an existential threat to the foundational principles of this country. I cannot ever vote to give any person that kind of power ever. I would much prefer incompetent leadership than to throw away American democracy. So yes, I voted for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. I have been sorely disappointed in their incompetence and believe they ought to be fired by the public.

I view you, and others on this thread, as carrying water for what is clearly an inexcusable act of tyranny and authoritarianism. I don't know how you can listen to the GA SOS call and conclude that Trump did anything other than try to overturn an election to stay in power. And if you're willing to excuse that, why even bother pretending we have rule of law?
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Decision after decision after decision Trump has acted in his personal interest over the interest of the country, up to and including trying to use Government to stay in power
Given the last 17 months, Trump staying in power would have been in the interest of the country.
Malibu
On another note, what is up with your constant need to qualify my decisions by my race and gender? Am I supposed to behave and vote a certain way because I'm male and white?
J. Walter Weatherman
Aggies2009 said:

Malibu2 said:

So, he's right and BLM grifted people too?
Correct. My point was mocking someone for that was extraordinarily stupid when his side of the aisle was just as, if not more, guilty of the same thing.

I'm old enough to remember 2 days ago when the Biden Campaign sent out an email condemning the overturning of RvW.... Saying that people needed to donate $15 immediately because of it.

In what universe is BLM "my side of the aisle"? But good if you to admit that Trump is a grifting scam artist.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Whatever else he did, that is an existential threat to the foundational principles of this country. I cannot ever vote to give any person that kind of power ever. I would much prefer incompetent leadership than to throw away American democracy. So yes, I voted for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. I have been sorely disappointed in their incompetence and believe they ought to be fired by the public.

I view you, and others on this thread, as carrying water for what is clearly an inexcusable act of tyranny and authoritarianism. I don't know how you can listen to the GA SOS call and conclude that Trump did anything other than try to overturn an election to stay in power. And if you're willing to excuse that, why even bother pretending we have rule of law?
My goodness! Untwist those panties, will you? You are becoming downright shrill like a Karen.
Aggies2009
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

Aggies2009 said:

Malibu2 said:

So, he's right and BLM grifted people too?
Correct. My point was mocking someone for that was extraordinarily stupid when his side of the aisle was just as, if not more, guilty of the same thing.

I'm old enough to remember 2 days ago when the Biden Campaign sent out an email condemning the overturning of RvW.... Saying that people needed to donate $15 immediately because of it.

In what universe is BLM "my side of the aisle"? But good if you to admit that Trump is a grifting scam artist.
Again, that's a hilariously bold card for you to play. Did you get your $15 into the Biden campaign yet? After all, that's the solution to the overturning of RvW. Sending them more money.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
J. Walter Weatherman said:

By what metric is your life better as an American under the current administration?

I don't even like Trump but you people are insane.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Malibu2 said:

Trump tried to overturn the election. Decision after decision after decision Trump has acted in his personal interest over the interest of the country, up to and including trying to use Government to stay in power. Whatever else he did, that is an existential threat to the foundational principles of this country. I cannot ever vote to give any person that kind of power ever. I would much prefer incompetent leadership than to throw away American democracy. So yes, I voted for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. I have been sorely disappointed in their incompetence and believe they ought to be fired by the public.

Oh no, a politician tried to contest election results, never happens here or anywhere else!

The bolded part is just hilarious and hyper-dramatic. I wonder if you really actually believe that deep down.

And regarding Trump acting in his own interest, it turns out the opposite of what he wanted (to be the winner) is really really bad for our country. Nothing is better than it was before. I wish his self interests had been satisfied...it wouldn't be perfect because of the damage done by the China-Virus, but I am 100% certain we would be better off, and so would our children.

Also, millions of us still don't trust this last election. I would hope you could admit that, at the very least, the optics were absolutely horrendous, from a lot of angles.
Jmiller
Don't you know? All leftists/liberals are BLM and Antifa, who actually perpetuated J6, along with he FBI, who are working with the establishment all trying to take down Trump, along with RINOs.
Fenrir
Malibu2 said:

This is why the calls of you being a biased shill have merit. There has been a non-stop parade of inexcusable acts of tyranny and authoritarianism for the last 2.5 years (at a minimum) and only one subset of the perpetrators of those acts seems to really catch your attention. The other parties get the benefit of the doubt and called incompetent.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Malibu2 said:

On another note, what is up with your constant need to qualify my decisions by my race and gender? Am I supposed to behave and vote a certain way because I'm male and white?
No, I am just reminding the group that we are dealing with a white liberal male feminist. IYKYK
Jmiller
You don't get it. This is what reasonable people care about and want to prevent from happen ever again. ONCE WAS ENOUGH.

Malibu
Whataboutism. How come you only hate my tyranny, not yours? Is that a real question? I hate tyranny. List an issue where you think I've supported Biden's tyranny in the last 2.5 years.
Malibu
In other words, the ends justify the means. It doesn't matter if Trump acted illegally to overturn an election, so long as the country is better off?

As for election fraud, I obviously acknowledge a lot of people believe in their bones it was fraudulent. I also know that such belief is worthless without evidence. As soon as you have the receipts, show them.
We fixed the keg
AG
Malibu2 said:

Trump asked the Georgia Secretary of State to find 11k votes and that bad things might happen if he doesn't. I just don't get how some of you view what he did after the election as a total nothing burger and totally above board.
So, this is pieced together information from the 1+ hour call presented in a way to support a narrative. Albeit less than Adam Schiff's retelling of the Ukraine call which was clearly a gross fabrication when you read the actual transcript.

In context, Trump called the Secretary of State to get him to investigate a number of reports of fraud to which Rafensperger either refused to do, or did not provide how his team investigated and confirmed were not fraudulent. Trump, getting increasingly frustrated because he was basically being blown off by the SoS referred to the 11,780 votes (one more than needed to change the outcome) not because he expected the SoS to fraudulently create them out of the blue as your above statement is meant for someone to believe. He meant it from the standpoint of "hey, I am not asking you to recount the whole state and find every fraudulent vote, I just need you to find enough to challenge the outcome."

Now, going with the two possibilities, do you really think Trump (knowing others were on the call and or it was being recorded) would:

(A) ask a state official to commit fraud -or-
(B) pressure the official to do enough to prove he had a legitimate claim to the state's electors

As for the "bad things to happen", here is the quote:

Quote:

"You have a big election coming up and because of what you've done to the president you know, the people of Georgia know that this was a scam. Because of what you've done to the president, a lot of people aren't going out to vote, and a lot of Republicans are going to vote negative, because they hate what you did to the president,"
The big bad threat here is reminding him that his refusal to look into the matter would resonate with the voters who felt Trump got raw-dogged. I would be willing to bet that this type of threat happens every day. It is not a threat of violence but one of political consequences. Have you not heard the stories of what Pelosi does to people who go against her speakership or challenge her? Same goes for Turtle McConnell. This is high stakes political hardball. Not drug-cartel-like extortion.

So, in short, this is a 'nothing-burger' to almost everyone who isn't looking for any reason to go after Trump.
outofstateaggie
AG
Jmiller said:

You don't get it. This is what reasonable people care about and want to prevent from happen ever again. ONCE WAS ENOUGH.

Kiss my ass. "Reasonable" people don't give a damn about this because they are trying to put food on the table. No matter how hard you kick and scream that it was a big deal, the majority of people understand this is just another manufactured crisis and political theatre.

Burdizzo
AG
Jmiller said:

Looks like those Yell Practices we used to have at the State Capitol in Austin when we still played t.u.
Jmiller
Burdizzo said:

Jmiller said:

Looks like those Yell Practices we used to have at the State Capitol in Austin when we still played t.u.
Wild practices.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Malibu2 said:

Whataboutism. How come you only hate my tyranny, not yours? Is that a real question? I hate tyranny. List an issue where you think I've supported Biden's tyranny in the last 2.5 years.
I'll go back to see if you were half as passionate and vocal about your boy Biden trying to get good honest Americans (who had already been through the ringer) fired and make it harder to put food on the table for their little ones if they dared to try to make their own medical choices aka "my body my choice".

I don't have the time right now, but assuming you were screaming from the top of the hills on that abomination?
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Jmiller said:

Don't you know? All leftists/liberals are BLM and Antifa, who actually perpetuated J6, along with he FBI, who are working with the establishment all trying to take down Trump, along with RINOs.

Correct. All leftists/progressives aren't BLM or Antifa yet their votes tacitly approves them.

You say this with a stupid grin then post gifs of January 6th saying "iT cAn NeVeR hApPeN aGAiN!!!" yet no gifs or complaints about Antifa or BLM.

And no...most reasonable people don't care about J6. The polls prove that...on both sides.
Fenrir
Malibu2 said:

Outwardly supported? Maybe, maybe not. You casually ignore all of it from what is presented on here. You describe it as incompetence instead of tyranny and authoritarianism. It's pathetic word play that is typical of your posts on here.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Jmiller said:

Burdizzo said:

Jmiller said:

Wild practices.

Your side is way better at being deadly and destructive when it comes to protesting. Hollar when entire city blocks ate torched and people are being killed left and right in the streets. Cops let these mofos into the building And mofos were relatively chill.
Malibu
I support private businesses making health vaccine mandates or requiring their employees wear polka dot pants as a requirement for employment. I give employers broad discretion on hiring and firing. I do not give that discretion to the Government.
Malibu
Fun yelling at clouds with everyone today. On my way to LAX with a full dance card this weekend, so if I don't respond it is because I am a coward who can't handle the arguments, not because I am busy living my life offline.
aggiehawg
AG
Malibu2 said:

Fun yelling at clouds with everyone today. On my way to LAX with a full dance card this weekend, so if I don't respond it is because I am a coward who can't handle the arguments, not because I am busy living my life offline.
Have a nice weekend. Think we all could use a break. You won't be missed.
Jmiller
SB 43rd STREET OG said:

Jmiller said:

Burdizzo said:

Jmiller said:

Wild practices.

Your side is way better at being deadly and destructive when it comes to protesting. Hollar when entire city blocks ate torched and people are being killed left and right in the streets. Cops let these mofos into the building And mofos were relatively chill.
OMG. LOL Mofos busted through barriers, fighting with cops and were inside the Capitol searching from the VP yelling that they wanted to hang him. Cops were outnumbered and playing damage control till NG got there hours later. So insane to believe they were "relatively chill." ROFL
Aggies2009
AG
Jmiller said:

SB 43rd STREET OG said:

Jmiller said:

Burdizzo said:

Jmiller said:

Wild practices.

OMG. LOL Mofos busted through barriers, fighting with cops and were inside the Capitol searching from the VP yelling that they wanted to hang him. Cops were outnumbered and playing damage control till NG got there hours later. So insane to believe they were "relatively chill." ROFL
Where was this concern when liberals stormed the capitol when Kavanaugh was being confirmed? The only difference there is that cops didn't let people in as they did on J6. Or the Arizona capitol was attacked by leftists after RvW overturned?
Jmiller
Aggies2009 said:

Jmiller said:

SB 43rd STREET OG said:

Jmiller said:

Burdizzo said:

Jmiller said:

Wild practices.

Where was this concern when liberals stormed the capitol when Kavanaugh was being confirmed? Or the Arizona capitol was attacked by leftists after RvW overturned?
ROFL. They never stormed the capitol. They bang on the SC doors.

The comparisons between the kav hearing and J6 are pathetic. LOL
Aggies2009
AG
Jmiller said:

Aggies2009 said:

Jmiller said:

SB 43rd STREET OG said:

Jmiller said:

Burdizzo said:

Jmiller said:

Wild practices.

Where was this concern when liberals stormed the capitol when Kavanaugh was being confirmed? Or the Arizona capitol was attacked by leftists after RvW overturned?

Show the one where they're screeching and clawing at the doors trying to get in. Show the one where over 100 protestors were arrested that day!

Cause the only difference was that on J6 the protestors were let in. Wonder why. Oh, right, it was cause cops were outnumbered and just decided to 'put everyone in danger' because of that.
Jmiller
Aggies2009 said:

Jmiller said:

Aggies2009 said:

Jmiller said:

SB 43rd STREET OG said:

Jmiller said:

Burdizzo said:

Jmiller said:

Wild practices.

Show the one where they're screeching and clawing at the doors trying to get in. Show the one where over 100 protestors were arrested that day!

Cause the only difference was that on J6 the protestors were let in. Wonder why. Oh, right, it was cause cops were outnumbered and just decided to 'put everyone in danger' because of that.
ROFL OMG that is such a disconnect from reality. We have photographic evidence and you still want to believe the fantasy. So insane. LOL

cevans_40
AG
And here I thought Shanked was the worst poster on this board.
Aggies2009
AG
cevans_40 said:

And here I thought Shanked was the worst poster on this board.
You know, someone told me not to engage that lunatic. I knew better but still tried.

Glad they don't have an Ag Tag. Would hate to think someone like that went to the same school I did.
Jmiller
Sorry you can't win an argument guys and are crying like losers.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.