*****Official Jan 6th Committee Hearing Thread*****

150,436 Views | 2038 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Funky Winkerbean
. . .
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Them: Trump can't even drink water properly or walk down a ramp. 25th amendment now!
Also them: OMG, Trump tried to hijack and steer the car towards the Capitol!

will25u
So I guess when the Republicans take over the House in November, you are OK with putting on a show trial like this for the Bidens?

This is spiraling out of control, and whoever controls the House will just keep having show trials against the other party ad nauseum.
annie88
AG
GeorgiAg said:

annie88 said:

IslanderAg04 said:

LMCane said:

RAB91 said:

Posobiec is a huge conservative and formerly a Trump guy

if he has turned (which he has from that post proving Trump is either lying or incorrect about being in the Beast at the Rally)

then that is VERY bad news for Donald.

Stop being triggered, evidence is evidence, no matter what side it comes from.
Saying "you heard" isn't evidence. It's hearsay.

Should be regardless of party, but we know that's not true now.
Agreed. But it now puts pressure on those mentioned to come forward, take an oath and say it's not true. If they don't, it tells you what you need to know about the statement. Also, this is not a criminal trial, it's a congressional hearing.

And there are exceptions to hearsay when it may be brought into evidence. Present sense impression and res gestae are examples of exceptions.
The democrats are trying to make it into a trial. That's what they're doing. Legal is irrelevant. They haven't put anyone up, to my understanding, that has refuted any of this. Why? Because this is narrative, theatre and show.

And why not get the one who actually supposedly saw this happen?
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
GeorgiAg
AG
will25u said:

So I guess when the Republicans take over the House in November, you are OK with putting on a show trial like this for the Bidens?

This is spiraling out of control, and whoever controls the House will just keep having show trials against the other party ad nauseum.
For a similar type event? Absolutely.
Im Gipper
Quote:

But it now puts pressure on those mentioned to come forward, take an oath and say it's not true. If they don't, it tells you what you need to know about the statement.

Hold up. That's not fair.

He's in the secret service. Generally not a good idea to voluntarily testify about what president says in that role.

The better question is: Has Liz subpoenaed him? If no, why not?

I'm Gipper
Im Gipper
will25u said:

Please let this happen. Lord knows Merrick won't do a damn thing.

I'm Gipper
will25u
GeorgiAg said:

will25u said:

No, for all of Hunter and Joe's indiscretions with no Democrats on it.
GeorgiAg
AG
will25u said:

GeorgiAg said:

will25u said:

No, for all of Hunter and Joe's indiscretions.
I am interested in Hunter Biden's laptop and what's been coming out.
annie88
AG
Quote:

whatever copium you need to act like any of this **** is normal or acceptable
The fact that you believe any of this bull**** isn't normal or acceptable.

Wait until you find out Biden is ****ting his pants and has dementia.
Fight Fight Fight.
Tramp96
will25u said:

No need for a show trial for the Bidens.

There's enough on them for an actual, real, legitimate impeachment. And then criminal prosecution after that.
aginlakeway
AG
larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

Rockdoc said:

Tramp96 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

GMaster0 said:

Trump throwing food against the wall in a rage, crazy.
He threw food! This changes everything!

Hard hitting evidence the committee is providing here. This time they really got him!
focusing on the least important part of today's hearings is certainly one way to downplay everything.
As opposed to pretending like they've had more than enough evidence to convict Trump of various crimes for years but can't do anything just yet...until at least after the next commercial break...
they can and should prosecute him. i'm irritated it's taking this long.

I understand you liked Trump and his policies but I think you just need to come to terms with the fact that he's a complete ****ing lunatic.

Prosecute him for what, exactly?

Poor Larry is gonna be disappointed when he realizes this is like an HBO special.
But wait...there's more! Season 2 is coming! Make sure you renew your subscription!

So when will the prosecution begin?
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
No! That's impossible. There's absolutely no way that you can be concerned about Trump's actions in 2021 AND be concerned about potential collusion by Hunter and Joe.
I wish we could investigate both of those but we know from other posters that these are mutually exclusive and one serves as an excuse for the other.

We live in a ****ing clown world and there are people on this board that have become so brainwashed in their first foray into big boy politics that they don't know what they are thinking.
aginlakeway
AG
CM Trump Voter said:

No! That's impossible. There's absolutely no way that you can be concerned about Trump's actions in 2021 AND be concerned about potential collusion by Hunter and Joe.
I wish we could investigate both of those but we know from other posters that these are mutually exclusive and one serves as an excuse for the other.

We live in a ****ing clown world and there are people on this board that have become so brainwashed I their first foray into big boy politics that they don't know what they are thinking.

"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
LMCane said:

RAB91 said:

if he has turned (which he has from that post proving Trump is either lying or incorrect about being in the Beast at the Rally)

Please tell me you're trolling.
annie88
AG
Im Gipper said:

Quote:

But it now puts pressure on those mentioned to come forward, take an oath and say it's not true. If they don't, it tells you what you need to know about the statement.

Hold up. That's not fair.

He's in the secret service. Generally not a good idea to voluntarily testify about what president says in that role.

The better question is: Has Liz subpoenaed him? If no, why not?
They don't want anything that refutes their lies.

They won't have anyone with credibility in this sham.

This is a one-sided theatre show. That's all it is.

It's not about the truth.
It's not about right or wrong.
It's not about anything other than deflecting from the **** show they have now, Biden's crimes, Ghizeles sentencing and the protests going on around the country, to name a few.
Fight Fight Fight.
Gigem314
AG
aginlakeway said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

Rockdoc said:

Tramp96 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

GMaster0 said:

Hard hitting evidence the committee is providing here. This time they really got him!
focusing on the least important part of today's hearings is certainly one way to downplay everything.
As opposed to pretending like they've had more than enough evidence to convict Trump of various crimes for years but can't do anything just yet...until at least after the next commercial break...

I understand you liked Trump and his policies but I think you just need to come to terms with the fact that he's a complete ****ing lunatic.

Poor Larry is gonna be disappointed when he realizes this is like an HBO special.
But wait...there's more! Season 2 is coming! Make sure you renew your subscription!

Any day now...
Rockdoc
AG
CM Trump Voter said:

We live in a ****ing clown world and there are people on this board that have become so brainwashed in their first foray into big boy politics that they don't know what they are thinking.

Oh boy you really showed us!
annie88
AG
Quote:

There's absolutely no way that you can be concerned about Trump's actions in 2021
We all saw what Trump did.

He asked for a peaceful demonstration against a stolen election.

That's it.

Period.
Fight Fight Fight.
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
I don't know. I figure that we will see true and earnest investigations into Biden once we win the house and hopefully the senate.
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
No. You're showing yourself, bro. All I have to do is point it out.
Rockdoc
AG
CM Trump Voter said:

No. You're showing yourself, bro. All I have to do is point it out.

Got us again!
Post'em while you got'em. We won't be hearing from you before long.
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
All day long, brother. You keep posting your nonsense and I'll keep pointing it out.
GeorgiAg
AG
CM Trump Voter said:

For some people, Trump can literally do NO wrong and you aren't even allowed to investigate him for it. I know I had TDS, but there are people here who have reverse TDS.

I still wish he were prez and we had conservative policies on energy, immigration etc... But Jan 6 was not good and we need to get to the bottom of it and make sure it never happens again.
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
Yeah. I'm sure you'll whine to mods that someone is t letting you just post nonsense.
Rockdoc
AG
CM Trump Voter said:

Yeah. I'm sure you'll whine to mods that someone is t letting you just post nonsense.

I don't go to mods. I want everybody to see your best.
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
Yep. I used to wonder how cults of personality develop. Exhibit 1.
aggie93
AG
GeorgiAg said:

annie88 said:

IslanderAg04 said:

LMCane said:

RAB91 said:

Stop being triggered, evidence is evidence, no matter what side it comes from.
Saying "you heard" isn't evidence. It's hearsay.

Should be regardless of party, but we know that's not true now.
Agreed. But it now puts pressure on those mentioned to come forward, take an oath and say it's not true. If they don't, it tells you what you need to know about the statement. Also, this is not a criminal trial, it's a congressional hearing.

And there are exceptions to hearsay when it may be brought into evidence. Present sense impression and res gestae are examples of exceptions.
That would require something vaguely resembling due process.

In this show trial method what would happen is the Committee would have a group of questioners in private but with video ask the person questions for 10 hours and then edit out whatever portions of that 10 hours they think could be useful to them. If there is nothing useful then the testimony is wiped entirely. Only those who have committed to the proper narrative are able to speak at the show trial.

How can you not understand that at this point? This is a complete farce. When your "star witness" is some young assistant that talks about what she heard from someone else that isn't even actually a crime (seems to have been lost here that even if Trump went to the Capitol it would not prove anything, much less the "he threw a plate of food at the wall because he was mad!" story.

The Dems chose not to allow anything resembling due process because they knew they had nothing. There is no transparency and the evidence that goes against their narrative has all been quashed. It's a disgusting joke.
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
Tramp96
Look, I'm voting for DeSantis in 2024 and I don't worship Trump. I tire easily of his schtick, even though I love his policies.

But I can see this Jan. 6th "hearing" for what it is...a political hack show trial and nothing else. A 3rd bogus impeachment.

I'm ready for Trump to exit stage left, but this hearing is a ridiculous waste of time and resources.
aggie93
AG
Dem's star witness!

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Ronald Reagan
GeorgiAg
AG
Due process is required if someone is going to be deprived of "life, liberty or property."

None of that is at stake here.
PCC_80
AG
Just heard that Ghislaine Maxwell was just sentenced this afternoon. That explains this sudden unplanned hearing by the Jan 6 Committee. It was nothing more than a diversion.
Im Gipper
PaulC_80 said:

Just heard that Ghislaine Maxwell was just sentenced this afternoon. That explains this sudden unplanned hearing by the Jan 6 Committee. It was nothing more than a diversion.

Divert from a sentencing announcement? Really?

I'm Gipper
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
PaulC_80 said:

Yes, the jan6 hearings are all part of a cover up of Epstein.

These people vote
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
Can we please just drop Trump and get behind Desantis?
captkirk
AG
Tramp96 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

GMaster0 said:

He tied to grab the steering wheel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.