*****Official Jan 6th Committee Hearing Thread*****

150,456 Views | 2038 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Funky Winkerbean
Im Gipper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Maroon Dawn said:

So then why has the committee already said there won't be any charges?

The committee cannot charge people with crimes is probably why they said that.

I'm Gipper
Im Gipper
Quote:

You're doing nothing but repost one sided propaganda at this point
On F16? The horror!!

I'm Gipper
Maroon Dawn
AG
Im Gipper said:

Quote:

You're doing nothing but repost one sided propaganda at this point
On F16? The horror!!

And your free to call it out just like we're calling this particularly egregious example out
Bill Clinternet
AG
Facts aren't propaganda. Every single major witness is a lifelong or registered Republican. The GOP can and should utilize another candidate besides Donald Trump. The EVIDENCE is overwhelming at this point and now a Republican anchored Senate is not in the way to protect him from prosecution for his crimes.

Again, however, I hope they just pardon him and he goes away so the national nightmare ends.

Get behind DeSantis. He is an ivy league educated veteran. He can win the 2024 election.
"I am neither an Athenian nor a Greek, but a citizen of the world"-Plato, attributed to Socrates, Theaetetus-
Artorias
AG
Neehau said:

Facts aren't propaganda. Every single major witness is a lifelong or registered Republican. The GOP can and should utilize another candidate besides Donald Trump. The EVIDENCE is overwhelming at this point and now a Republican anchored Senate is not in the way to protect him from prosecution for his crimes.

Again, however, I hope they just pardon him and he goes away so the national nightmare ends.

Get behind DeSantis. He is an ivy league educated veteran. He can win the 2024 election.
So got him this time? LOL
Line Ate Member
AG
What is sad is that should have been the end of everything.
Im Gipper
Quote:

Trump paying you to post this kind of stuff?

Your endorsement just cost Ronny boy tons of votes!

I'm Gipper
Bill Clinternet
AG
Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Don't want to get behind anyone. Donald Trump is an existential threat to the future of this country as millions of American's believed his lies and it has only done more to further the divide between the two major political parties. I don't agree with any of DeSantis' positions but he is a loyal American and I firmly believe his devotion will be to the Constitution and his country. As the evidence as clearly shown time and again, that is not the stance of Donald Trump.
"I am neither an Athenian nor a Greek, but a citizen of the world"-Plato, attributed to Socrates, Theaetetus-
Artorias
AG
Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Don't want to get behind anyone. Donald Trump is an existential threat to the future of this country as millions of American's believed his lies and it has only done more to further the divide between the two major political parties. I don't agree with any of DeSantis' positions but he is a loyal American and I firmly believe his devotion will be to the Constitution and his country. As the evidence as clearly shown time and again, that is not the stance of Donald Trump.
Can you be more ridiculous? LOL
Maroon Dawn
AG
Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

I'll take Trump any day over the absolute disaster of your boy Biden
Bill Clinternet
AG
Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Can I be more correct? How much more ****ing evidence do Trump supporters need haha?
93MarineHorn
Quote:

Neehau said:

You're watching a Soviet style show trial, stooge. There is no rebuttal or defense. It's absurd.

Also, DJT is not in office. This useless commission can't charge him with anything.
Ag In Ok
AG
So trump was an existential threat
And Biden is a what?

When i look at their actual performance, America was brought to the precipice by ol Joe. Like him or not, we were better off with Trump in office despite the drama and rhetoric.
Bill Clinternet
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Biden is the absolute least capable President we have had since Carter. The problem is Trump is worse.
Artorias
AG
Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Can I be more correct? How much more ****ing evidence do Trump supporters need haha?
"evidence", like all the evidence that was gonna get him for Russian collusion, or the Ukraine phone call? LOL
Bill Clinternet
AG
Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

"evidence", like all the evidence that was gonna get him for Russian collusion, or the Ukraine phone call? LOL
Had that been in a court in front of 12 jurors, he would have gone to prison. There, too, the evidence was overwhelming. He had a politically aligned senate that required 2/3 majority protecting him. A necessary safeguard for a sitting US President. He also had Department of Justice prosecutorial precedent protecting him. Neither is the case anymore.
pdc093
Neehau said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Biden is the absolute least capable President we have had since Carter. The problem is Trump is worse.

Dude. Just STOP.

Maroon Dawn
AG
Neehau said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Dude nobody believes this. If the election was reheld today with no mail in ballot BS it would be Trump in a landslide and you know it
Bill Clinternet
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Neehau said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Dude nobody believes this. If the election was reheld today with no mail in ballot BS it would be Trump in a landslide and you know it
I don't agree with you. I think the only person who could lose to Biden would be Trump. Literally, anyone is better than either one of them.
Artorias
AG
Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Had that been in a court in front of 12 jurors, he would have gone to prison. There, too, the evidence was overwhelming. He had a politically aligned senate that required 2/3 majority protecting him. A necessary safeguard for a sitting US President. He also had Department of Justice prosecutorial precedent protecting him. Neither is the case anymore.
You are really going all in on stupid here, aren't you? There was absolutely ZERO evidence in either of those cases, and we now know FOR A FACT that the Russian collusion was a 100% hoax led by Clinton, yet here you are doubling down on claiming there was factual evidence to support the hoax.

Dude, wake the **** up and pull the scales from your eyes. Think for yourself for once.
Line Ate Member
AG
Dude has to be a paid shill or a bot. No one can act with that little sense.
Bill Clinternet
AG
Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

You are really going all in on stupid here, aren't you? There was absolutely ZERO evidence in either of those cases, and we now know FOR A FACT that the Russian collusion was a 100% hoax led by Clinton, yet here you are doubling down on claiming there was factual evidence to support the hoax.

Dude, wake the **** up and pull the scales from your eyes. Think for yourself for once.

Trump Campaign Collusion

Is this a serious post? A collusion campaign led by Clinton? Where do you guys get this stuff?

Even giving you the benefit of the doubt, I think you need to reread the Mueller Report and the link above.

All of that being said, it has NOTHING to do with the January 6th events. There is overwhelming video and witness based evidence. I dont envy the position of Merrick Garland right now. Regardless of the decision he makes for prosecution, it will be the wrong one potentially.
Maroon Dawn
AG
It's ok Charlie Brown, you'll get to kick that Trump Impeachment Football this time!
Artorias
AG
Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Trump Campaign Collusion

Is this a serious post? A collusion campaign led by Clinton? Where do you guys get this stuff?

Even giving you the benefit of the doubt, I think you need to reread the Mueller Report and the link above.

All of that being said, it has NOTHING to do with the January 6th events. There is overwhelming video and witness based evidence. I dont envy the position of Merrick Garland right now. Regardless of the decision he makes for prosecution, it will be the wrong one potentially.
An opinion piece from The Hill? ROFL

I can play that game too...

SpyGate 101: A Primer On The Russia Collusion Hoax To Down Trump (thefederalist.com)
Dems knew and did nothing to stop the Russia collusion hoax (nypost.com)
EDITORIAL: Unmasking Russia collusion hoaxers - Washington Times
PIERS MORGAN: Mueller report shows collusion was disgraceful hoax | Daily Mail Online
Trump collusion: Indictment exposes how false accusations were planted (usatoday.com)

Let me know if you need more links.

barbacoa taco
AG
Neehau said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Seriously. And this was the best we could do in the last election. In a country of 330 million. America is such a clown show sometimes.
Bill Clinternet
AG
Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Trump Campaign Collusion

SpyGate 101: A Primer On The Russia Collusion Hoax To Down Trump (thefederalist.com)
PIERS MORGAN: Mueller report shows collusion was disgraceful hoax | Daily Mail Online
Trump collusion: Indictment exposes how false accusations were planted (usatoday.com)

Happy to debate this with you in another thread. Title it "Russian Collusion" and we can go at it. Right now this is derailing this thread and its against the forum rules. Hint hint, you wont get banned but I will.
Artorias
AG
Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Trump Campaign Collusion

Happy to debate this with you in another thread. Title it "Russian Collusion" and we can go at it. Right now this is derailing this thread and its against the forum rules. Hint hint, you wont get banned but I will.
There is no debate. You are wrong. Again. Take the L and move on.
Maroon Dawn
AG
larry culpepper said:

Neehau said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Seriously. And this was the best we could do in the last election. In a country of 330 million. America is such a clown show sometimes.

Love the Libs acting like all the peace and prosperity under Trump was just unbearable and that the misery of the Biden Administration is comparable
Bill Clinternet
AG
Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Trump Campaign Collusion

Except I am not. Waiting for your new thread.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

Trump Campaign Collusion

Do you really not know the origins of the Russia Collusion hoax? You didn't know that the Clinton camp went to the FBI with "concerns" about Russian collusion? You really didn't know this? We really do live in different worlds.

Artorias
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Trump Campaign Collusion

Do you really not know the origins of the Russia Collusion hoax? You didn't know that the Clinton camp went to the FBI with "concerns" about Russian collusion? You really didn't know this? We really do live in different worlds.

It is hilarious how he tries to act like he is so knowledgeable about everything, and is apparently oblivious to something like this.
BigRobSA
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Trump Campaign Collusion

Trolls don't care about "facts".
Bill Clinternet
AG
93MarineHorn said:

Quote:

Trump Campaign Collusion

Happy to discuss why you are wrong in another thread if you start one. Entitle it "Was there Russian collusion with the Trump Campaign in the 2016 election?".
Rockdoc
AG
Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Artorias said:

Neehau said:

Trump Campaign Collusion

Except I am not. Waiting for your new thread.

What a snappy comeback. Now what was your former username?
Bill Clinternet
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.