*****Official Jan 6th Committee Hearing Thread*****

150,483 Views | 2038 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Funky Winkerbean
BaitShack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yawn
GeorgiAg
AG
Told Meadows they were going to get charged with obstruction of justice / impeding the electoral college / inciting a riot if Trump went to the Capitol.
Pylon Cam
AG
Holy ***** This testimony is absolutely damning for Trump and his staff.

FriscoKid
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Told Meadows they were going to get charged with obstruction of justice / impeding the electoral college / inciting a riot if Trump went to the Capitol.
As a lawyer you should be ashamed at how this whole thing is being handled. I bet even you would win every single case if you just had to present evidence and the defense wasn't given a chance to challenge it or bring their own witnesses.

This is a shame "investigation" and probably 99% BS.
GeorgiAg
AG
McCarthy called Hutchinson when she was in the tent. He told her Trump just said he's going to the Capitol. McCarthy told them not to go. She confirmed they weren't.

It was discussed Trump would give a speech and even entering the House Chamber. When the President was in the Beast, he thought they were going to the Capitol. Trump got irate and said, "I'm the f'ing president, take me to the Capitol." He tried to grab the steering wheel. He lunged at Bobby Angel.
Pylon Cam
AG
The White House knew that Congress would be the target on January 6th. They knew and they didn't do a thing to stop it. At this point, I think there's enough evidence to levy sedition charges on Trump, Meadows, and Giuliani.

tysker
AG
USA today is still around?
M-K-TAG
AG
EKUAg said:

This can't be repeated enough.
Rapier108
Pylon Cam said:

The White House knew that Congress would be the target on January 6th. They knew and they didn't do a thing to stop it. At this point, I think there's enough evidence to levy sedition charges on Trump, Meadows, and Giuliani.

Capitol police is not the White House. That would be Pelosi's department.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Gigem314
AG
GeorgiAg said:

McCarthy called Hutchinson when she was in the tent. He told her Trump just said he's going to the Capitol. McCarthy told them not to go. She confirmed they weren't.

It was discussed Trump would give a speech and even entering the House Chamber. When the President was in the Beast, he thought they were going to the Capitol. Trump got irate and said, "I'm the f'ing president, take me to the Capitol." He tried to grab the steering wheel. He lunged at Bobby Angel.
He must have elastic arms to do that from the back of the Presidential limo.

He lunged! The horror!
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Pylon Cam said:

Holy ***** This testimony is absolutely damning for Trump and his staff.

That's pretty BADASS. If true. I want to believe.
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
Hammerly High Dive Crips
GeorgiAg said:

I want to believe this so bad. But just like virtually every accusation made about Trump, under oath or not, it is probably 100% false.
GeorgiAg
AG
SB 43rd STREET OG said:

GeorgiAg said:

I want to believe this so bad. But just like virtually every accusation made about Trump, under oath or not, it is probably 100% false.
next allegation will be... then he peed on him!
Carolin_Gallego
Committee may be considering making referrals to the DOJ for witness tampering.

We believe progress is made through MORE discussion, not LESS, and we believe that to be true even if the topics are uncomfortable and we occasionally disagree with one another. - TexAgs
The name-calling technique making false associations is a child's game. The propagandist who uses this technique hopes that the audience will reject a person and their argument on this false basis.
GMaster0
Trump throwing food against the wall in a rage, crazy.
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
I Sold DeSantis Lifts
Carolin_Gallego said:

Committee may be considering making referrals to the DOJ for witness tampering.

With the feds, it's rarely the crime, but rather the cover up
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Has anyone checked on the dweeb Heath Mayo. Are his keyboard and monitor just covered in bodily fluids right now?
Im Gipper
Other thread was deleted. Not about abortion, so no good.

Trump going nuts on Truth Social. Someone must be over target.

I'm Gipper
Gigem314
AG
GMaster0 said:

He threw food! This changes everything!

Hard hitting evidence the committee is providing here. This time they really got him!
Rapier108
Bret Baier suffers from terminal TDS and always has.

He's in the running to be the biggest ******bag at Fox News nice that Chris Wallace is gone.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
barbacoa taco
AG
Gigem314 said:

GMaster0 said:

Hard hitting evidence the committee is providing here. This time they really got him!
focusing on the least important part of today's hearings is certainly one way to downplay everything.
GeorgiAg
AG
Gigem314 said:

GMaster0 said:

new footage out!!!!

Gigem314
AG
larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

GMaster0 said:

focusing on the least important part of today's hearings is certainly one way to downplay everything.
As opposed to pretending like they've had more than enough evidence to convict Trump of various crimes for years but can't do anything just yet...until at least after the next commercial break...
Gigem314
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Gigem314 said:

GMaster0 said:

new footage out!!!!

The...smoking gun...they've been looking for all this time?
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Serious question...did they let him ride shotgun? How on earth would he be able to try to grab the steering wheel?
Im Gipper
Rapier108 said:

Bret Baier suffers from terminal TDS and always has.

He's in the running to be the biggest ******bag at Fox News nice that Chris Wallace is gone.

Yeah, but he is right about this.

Sworn testimony vs social media rant. Which more credible?

I'm Gipper
GeorgiAg
AG
SB 43rd STREET OG said:

Serious question...did they let him ride shotgun? How on earth would he be able to try to grab the steering wheel?
Yeah, I'm gonna need an explanation on that one.
Rockdoc
AG
They're so scared to death of Trump, they've forgotten that they need to run their own party and country. This is fine with me because it ensures a November massacre. Enjoy dems!
LMCane
4stringAg said:

Lol. Top story on ABC news is Jan 6 crapola and what Trump asked of his staffers.

No one cares. Yet they devoted 10 minutes of a thirty minute broadcast with David Muir and John Karl breathlessly reporting.

It's clear this committee doesn't care about the riot and is only on a fishing expedition to get Trump likely because he's still threatening to run in 2024

Meanwhile we have a brain dead moron who needs written instructions to take his seat.

and you know what?

If Trump cared about the GOP and more importantly the country- he could END THIS RIGHT NOW.

declare he is not running.

end of drama

end of the national nightmare

end of Republicans having to defend this guy's insanity for going on SIX YEARS NOW.

but he won't do it. he would rather crash the country than admit he lost to Biden
Rapier108
LMCane said:

4stringAg said:

Lol. Top story on ABC news is Jan 6 crapola and what Trump asked of his staffers.

No one cares. Yet they devoted 10 minutes of a thirty minute broadcast with David Muir and John Karl breathlessly reporting.

It's clear this committee doesn't care about the riot and is only on a fishing expedition to get Trump likely because he's still threatening to run in 2024

Meanwhile we have a brain dead moron who needs written instructions to take his seat.

and you know what?

If Trump cared about the GOP and more importantly the country- he could END THIS RIGHT NOW.

declare he is not running.

end of drama

end of the national nightmare

end of Republicans having to defend this guy's insanity for going on SIX YEARS NOW.

but he won't do it. he would rather crash the country than admit he lost to Biden
Do you really think they will let it go if Trump says he is not running?

This has gone so far beyond that at this point. It is personal and they want blood.
Rockdoc
AG
He's not the one crashing the country. Open your eyes.
BuddysBud
AG
I have watched none of this Congressional overreach, Stalinistic, unConstitutional, unAmerican attempt to take down a political opponent. I have only read a few posts in this thread. This committee and both impeachments were far worse than the silly made up high crime for which Trump was initially impeached.

Pelosi, the Democrats, the insider RINO's, corrupt MSM, and bureaucrats who fear that someone from outside their inner circle could actually win the support of the masses. The fact that the citizens have the gall to believe that they should have a say in the government scares these tyrants to death.

Hence Trump, his colleagues, his family, and supporters have to be shown their place.

This committee is a huge threat to our republic. If they were to successfully convict Trump on made up charges, they would have destroyed our republic and the democratic process by which we choose our leaders.

Once the government investigates the actual corruption and conflict of interests of the Biden's, Pelosis, Schumers, McConnells, Schiffs, etc. then maybe they might have some credibility to investigate Trump.

After six plus years of endless investigations from a one-sided corrupt government without finding anything, Trump must be the cleanest political figure in history.
barbacoa taco
AG
Gigem314 said:

larry culpepper said:

Gigem314 said:

GMaster0 said:

As opposed to pretending like they've had more than enough evidence to convict Trump of various crimes for years but can't do anything just yet...until at least after the next commercial break...
they can and should prosecute him. i'm irritated it's taking this long.

I understand you liked Trump and his policies but I think you just need to come to terms with the fact that he's a complete ****ing lunatic.
The Fife
tysker said:

USA today is still around?

Since there really aren't a lot of hotties at the airport like there used to be USA Today is one of the few things there is to do when you realize your phone charger is in your checked luggage.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.