*****Official Jan 6th Committee Hearing Thread*****

150,486 Views | 2038 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by Funky Winkerbean
PabloSerna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
187 mins... WTF?
PabloSerna
AG
"..go to the mattress on"
PabloSerna
AG
I think Don Jr., was right - Jan 6th will "tarnish" his legacy. Don't see how he will be the GOP front runner. Its obvious he was hoping the mob would do what VP Pence refused to do.

BigRobSA
How will it "tarnish his legacy"?

Nobody but braindead morons even gives a single *****
PabloSerna
AG
I think Don Jr., was saying that this would go down as his Dukakis moment.

PabloSerna
AG
Trump's chances for becoming GOP nominee drop in recent days following Jan. 6 hearings
Dan Scott
AG
Anything new today?
BigRobSA
PabloSerna said:

Again, only with braindead morons.

This is a HUGE nothingburger. It's a weak attempt to try and deflect from Biden's terrihorribad job performance. And it's not working.
PabloSerna
AG
Same ol' stuff.. Trump turned out to be what he told he was all along.
PabloSerna
AG
Time will tell.
aggieforester05
PabloSerna
AG
5th avenue.. Trump knew his audience, a bunch of sheep.

C@LAg
PabloSerna said:

5th avenue.. Trump knew his audience, a bunch of sheep.

still better than being a bunch of suckers electing a puppet.
Claverack
BigRobSA said:

PabloSerna said:

This is a HUGE nothingburger. It's a weak attempt to try and deflect from Biden's terrihorribad job performance. And it's not working.
And it will continue to be that until they ask Speaker Pelosi and Mayor Marxist the reasons why they refused the National Guard augmentation granted to them by President Trump for that event.

Trump did his job. Someone dropped the ball, the same someone who organized this Mussolini-level joke trial.

jwj
Left wingers like Barr Pence Milley Cipollone all Trump allies
jim james
Sq 17
PabloSerna said:

People will say anything. Let see them give sworn testimony.

That is why, entering into the record is important. I heard Cheney agree to have those Secret Service agents give a sworn statement. Ball is in their court.

At this point given the disappearance of texts between agents on 1/5 & 1/6 sworn testimony is not that valuable

IMO testimony is only useful in conjunction with complete document production
titan
S
Stlkofta said:

BigRobSA said:

PabloSerna said:

And it will continue to be that until they ask Speaker Pelosi and Mayor Marxist the reasons why they refused the National Guard augmentation granted to them by President Trump for that event.

Trump did his job. Someone dropped the ball, the same someone who organized this Mussolini-level joke trial.
You insult Il Duce's government methinks. This looks as predetrermined as Feisler's trial of the July 20 plotters against Hitler.

No inquiry on Jan 6 that doesn't have Pelosi, Schumer (and even McConnell) on the questioning end has any validilty
PabloSerna
AG
What exactly are you asserting (Pelosi)?

I could not disagree more with you that Trump "did his job" - he waited. Even Biden addressed the nation before he did. Why do you think he waited so long?

PabloSerna
AG
Trial?

PabloSerna
AG
I would still put them on record. At this point, Hutchinson is more credible.

titan
S
PabloSerna said:

Trial?

The trial for the July 20 plotters. The outcome here looks as pre-determined as that. Not saying that *it* is a trial. Its an inquiry.

But it is a `show trial' in the figure of speech sense.
Claverack
PabloSerna said:

What exactly are you asserting (Pelosi)?

I could not disagree more with you that Trump "did his job" - he waited. Even Biden addressed the nation before he did. Why do you think he waited so long?

He waited?

How long did he wait to authorize the National Guard for security for the day?

Who blocked it?

And why did they block it?

I know you enjoy hearsay. Trump jumped two rows of seats to take over The Beast!!!!! Oh my god!!!! Throw him in jail!!!!

Wouldn't you like to know why Pelosi refused to augment the Capital Police with National Guard assets?

Wouldn't you like to see her documents related to these events, the ones she refuses to release?

Wouldn't you like to know who actually failed on 06JAN21?

PabloSerna
AG
Didn't watch tonight huh? He waited. Video depositions by HIS staff saying as much. Again, all this points to a rift in the WH over what to do when it came to Jan 6th. Trump ignored the (his) smart people and went for the crazies.
PabloSerna
AG
The NG request is another 5th avenue. Might want to drop it.

We fixed the keg
AG
The goaltending ... it is like watching a gambler who has a "system"...double-down baby, you got this.

ETA: Don't worry...if you don't get him this time, you will definitely get him the next prime time special.
Claverack
PabloSerna said:

Didn't watch tonight huh? He waited. Video depositions by HIS staff saying as much. Again, all this points to a rift in the WH over what to do when it came to Jan 6th. Trump ignored the (his) smart people and went for the crazies.

Nope. Don't tend to watch fascists in action.

Manhattan

"Yesterday is a hard word"

PabloSerna
AG
You've said it, but I don't think we would agree on the word (fascist). But I get it, your boy lost.

- I'm messing with you. I hear he is running again though :-)

Claverack
PabloSerna said:

You've said it, but I don't think we would agree on the word (fascist). But I get it, your boy lost.

- I'm messing with you. I hear he is running again though :-)

Take a look at your country. We all lost.

But carry on with this Steele Dossier-level fraud.

Certainly beats living in reality....at least until November when you will no longer be able to avoid it.

Claverack
PabloSerna said:

The NG request is another 5th avenue. Might want to drop it.

Corroborated by all who were with Trump...

Never trust Politifact...

Quote:

Biden's DOD inspector general himself said the Trump administration DOD did not delay or obstruct their response to January 6th and Mayor Bowser and the Capitol police repeatedly in writing refused to request the National Guard. And that's in the report and it's in the DOD records, and I wonder why so many people aren't asking for it.

Quote:

So we have a case where it's Patel and Grenell's word against Miller's and Sund's. An honest "fact checker" would rate this sort of claim "disputed," yet PolitiFact opted for a "false" rating because their goal is to silence the narrative, not actually discover if it's true or not. Kertscher writes there's "No proof Trump requested 10,000 Guard troops for Jan. 6 or that Pelosi denied it" but there's certainty evidence for it evidence that was conveniently ignored.
Trump White House? Or the Piss Tape Prophets?

Pretty damn easy call as Pelosi and her allies have lied every single step of the way.

TexGill
AG

How do the trump sheep defend this? I'll wait and listen. This should be good.
Claverack
Wonder if the Star Chamber will call upon John Solomon to testify?

https://justthenews.com/government/congress/internal-capitol-police-review-found-sweeping-intelligence-security-failures

Probably not...
Quote:

Identifying 53 areas of failure needing corrective action, the June 4, 2021 report, obtained by Just the News, produces a far more stark portrait of leadership failures than those offered by Democrat-led investigations, making abundantly clear that the Capitol Police under House Speaker Nancy Pelosi were ill-equipped to defend one of America's most symbolic and high-value institutions two decades after the Sept. 11 attacks.

Specifically, the report stated that some Capitol Police leaders had received intelligence from outside sources like the FBI warning of the strong potential for violence, including the targeting of lawmakers, on the day Congress certified the 2020 election, but those warnings were not properly distilled into the operational plan given to front-line commanders or highlighted in the summary section known as the "Bottom Line Up Front."

Since we will not be seeing this report released by this committee, here it is...

https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2022-06/USCP-Jan6AfterActionReportandRecommendations6-4-21.pdf

Whistle Pig
TexGill said:

Bannon is a deepstate nevertrumper. Next.

He's only in it to make money off Trump's coattails and he's already starting to turn against him.
C@LAg
Whistle Pig said:

TexGill said:

Bannon is a deepstate nevertrumper. Next.

He's only in it to make money off Trump's coattails and he's already starting to turn against him.
Seems AlGoreish to me.
titan
S
(Magnifying glass of pondering)

That segment actually is pretty damaging as regards Nov 3. Its actually what saw unfold -- the declaration of victory in the early hours of the 4th even after there was some back-and-forth.

This might go to fit the outline Silian Rail posted--- the election was lost once you had the mail in ballots set up, and it was not `stolen' in the sense of being thrown about.

Certainly that clip is hard to refute that there was a strategy to do something like that--- maybe will learn an explanation.

As for her speech, should have just stopped there as it was potent enough, and the Big collusion at the time also a fact, and not then linked to those stupid judicial failures on `standing' alone to review cases. Those were dissected extensively on TA at the time.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.