*** SUCCESSION *** (Season 4)

138,954 Views | 1598 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by MASAXET
EclipseAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I watched the first two seasons of "Succession" and then lost track of it. Now I'm trying to catch up, but I realized why I stopped.

The way that Greg and Kendall talk -- all the "uhs," "ums," "wells" and repetition of phrases -- drives me crazy.

Not to worry. I'll, uh, I'll ... power ... um, I'll power through.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I was with Roman on Joy. When someone is leading a division with issues and the first response is to point a finger, that's not someone that is going to fix things. How he did it was reckless, but if I'm in his shoes, I'm walking away from that lunch with the expectation to fire/replace her
MW03
AG
Side note: I was randomly watching the Robin Hood with Russell Crowe the other night when I spotted this guy.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Old Buffalo said:

Umm... he's a politician, not a businessman, man.
Connor Roy was interested in politics from a very young age.
Prosperdick
AG
MW03 said:

Side note: I was randomly watching the Robin Hood with Russell Crowe the other night when I spotted this guy.

Watch The Last Kingdom...he doesn't last long but is prominently featured in the season 1 opener:
mike_ags_fan12
Everybody should give Ripper Street a try for English Tom.

Good show
HtownAg92
AG
mike_ags_fan12 said:

Everybody should give Ripper Street a try for English Tom.

Good show
I just watched a trailer to see if it was too British to understand without subtitles and I saw a quick glimpse of Bronn of the Blackwater!

InternetFan02
AG

Ron Howard's voice in AI and blended Arrested Development's style with an episode of Succession.
WES2006AG
AG
That was so good.
Rudyjax
AG
InternetFan02 said:

Ron Howard's voice in AI and blended Arrested Development's style with an episode of Succession.
I think if Ron Howard AI explains the show as it is happening it might even be a better show!
MaroonStain
AG
"Weekend Malbec morons"???? I am offended. Tom is a banana.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Laughed so hard at Tom literally dragging Greg away from Mattson and Shiv. Had to rewind it twice.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Hey guys just fyi, Tom is tired.
Bigballin
AG
"Get the **** out of my house, I'm serious"
JDUB08AG
AG
Poor man's Saudi, but rich man's Yemen
Teddy Perkins
AG
Gary stoking the Ebba fire for her to give up info on India to the Royboys was low key genius.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
But there's not two Indias, there's only one.
CFTXAG10
AG
Man. This drove me further off a prediction path. No effing clue where this is going and I love it
LawHall88
AG
Mattson still buys the company, and the last scene is Greg firing all the Roy siblings by Zoom.
MaroonStain
AG
Greg and Shiv scene was surreal with A LOT of blows being traded from too much suppression. That was the type of performance that will be rewatched on YT for many years.
MaroonStain
AG
LawHall88 said:

Mattson still buys the company, and the last scene is Greg firing all the Roy siblings by Zoom.

They'll still be rich AF. Not enough pain in that scenario.
Teddy Perkins
AG
MaroonStain said:

Greg and Shiv scene was surreal with A LOT of blows being traded from too much suppression. That was the type of performance that will be rewatched on YT for many years.

Cut deep after the start of the episode and them seemingly being back to good. Oh, and that she is pregnant and he doesn't know. Just fantastic.
mazzag
AG
"Running people over is not a selling point "
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
MaroonStain said:

That's the kind of scene that separates the good shows from the great shows.
Teddy Perkins
AG
Ken is going to end up on top. "One head, one crown." But he's going to lose his siblings and kids in the process, just like Logan. The convo with his wife and his excuse sounded just like Logan during the family therapy session.
PatAg
AG
Damn, that was like Marriage Story on crack at the end
JYDog90
AG
MaroonStain said:

Yeah, it was kinda like watching a Rocky fight with every punch being thrown as hard as possible and then all landing on the nose. Not one remark was unfair, every last one was true.
Teddy Perkins
AG
This killed me. Roman has me in stitches every episode.

PatAg
AG
Teddy Perkins said:

This killed me. Roman has me in stitches every episode.

There was the scene where Connor was talking about who really backs him, and Mattson was just in the background pointing at himself out of focus
k20dub
AG
k20dub said:

Has anyone else noticed that Kendall and Roman have each had a scene where a different version of the Succession theme song has played? Both times the song started playing while showing a prominent shot of each character. I may be reading too much into it but I bet we get one with Shiv next.
Sex Panther
AG
Well that's insulting, I don't think I want to go anywhere that doesn't have nukes
TCTTS
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

Man. This drove me further off a prediction path. No effing clue where this is going and I love it

This.

I thought I knew.

I have no idea.

All I know is that every week is pure greatness, and I can't believe we only have three of these left, forever.
Engine10
AG
" …because you're broken *breaks twig*"

What a scene. That was absolute fire. Reserving Undue Diligence for a decent band name
BowSowy
AG
Big ****in realization that Gojo's numbers are false, holy crap. I was wondering if we'd get a shift in the power dynamic and it appears we have gotten it
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Me during that Shiv/Tom scene

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.