*** SUCCESSION *** (Season 4)

138,942 Views | 1598 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by MASAXET
lexofer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BowSowy said:

Talking board seats, there's always the potential that Sandy/Stewy screw them over on a vote.

I guess there's also the potential that their mother or Ewan screws them over. But I feel like they wouldn't go back to the well on their mother, and it felt like Ewan had his final moment of the series at the funeral.
I'd love to see Ewan die, leave his shares to Greggy and watch the Roys have to suck up to him, especially Roman. I know that's silly and far fetched for many reasons but it made me smile.
TCTTS
AG
bonfarr said:

I know it works great for the storyline but does anyone actually believe a BOD or shareholders would agree to a CEO that has never held a high level corporate exec position in the company? Shiv has experience in politics and has connections there but managing a multinational corporation would be completely out of her league IMO.

Mattson said "an American CEO" in that final call to Shiv, when telling her that Mencken approved the deal. Mattson didn't say it would be her. He's totally going to screw her over.
Straight Talk
AG
I found the look on Gerri's face as Roman was being comforted by his sibs interesting. When she maybe should have been smirking she was actually looking sympathetic. Despite all the sh*t are there feelings?

How about total chaos for 89 minutes in final.

Election overturned when ballots found charred but not destroyed? Jimenez goes scorched earth on Waystar. Tom and Greg publicly destroyed for calling it. Tom does himself in after telling Shiv it was her fault for pushing Ken over the line by faking call to Nate, getting caught colluding with Matsson. Greg goes to Grandpa and is taken in after being dressed down harshly.

Waystar stock plummets, Gojo lowers bid and the new Prez kills the deal and throws his weight behind his best case scenario and former backer Shiv to take over.

The board meeting is dramatic as Ken and Rom realize they are on the brink of total failure. Gerri leads revolt against Shiv with Frank making back room deal to back Shiv. Roman goes ballistic exposing all kinds of family skeletons. Ken goes into fetal position figuratively speaking. "I don't know." Is all he can say. Shiv sets passively but all of a sudden has pains, is taken out to hospital. Board meeting is paused as opponents spare for leverage. Suspend, go ahead?

Cut to montage of Logan highlights, Mattson screaming at staff, hospital waiting room, funeral home with Greg as only visitor and Frank and Gerri in heated argument…….

Roll credits

I know, I know quit day drinking
Bones08
AG

Pretty interest watch.
Tobias Funke
AG
TCTTS said:

I imagine this was the first and only time Nora From Queens was referenced in an article about great television.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
So…

1. Jess
2. Marcia
3. Carolina
4. Kerri
5. Gerri
6. Shiv
7. Ebba

Honorary mention: Rava for Danny Duberstein

Amirite?
-Ben There/R.C.
Tobias Funke
AG
Ghost of Bisbee said:

So…

1. Jess
2. Marcia
3. Carolina
4. Kerri
5. Gerri
6. Shiv
7. Ebba

Amirite?

Not having Willa on this list, dare I say at #1, is an absolute crime
TCTTS
AG
Carolina is the clear #1.

Also, you left off Tabitha, Roman's girlfriend / Tom's bachelor party hookup / purveyor of the closed loop system.
JYDog90
AG
TCTTS said:

This is your worst take of the whole thread.
TCTTS
AG
I'm sorry, but if you don't find Dagmara Dominczyk more attractive than the actors who play Jess and especially Marcia, I don't know what to tell you. Carolina is a boss, always cool under pressure, and Dominczyk herself is married to Patrick Wilson, an actor who makes women melt. If she's his number one, she's definitely good enough for me.
cone
AG
lol thread this has it all
Leto Agtreides II
AG
TCTTS said:

I'm sorry, but if you don't find Dagmara Dominczyk more attractive than the actors who play Jess and especially Marcia, I don't know what to tell you. Carolina is a boss, always cool under pressure, and Dominczyk herself is married to Patrick Wilson, an actor who makes women melt. If she's his number one, she's definitely good enough for me.
You take "coolness under pressure" and the perceived desirability of someone's spouse into consideration when you're evaluating someone's attractiveness? Willa > Carolina for sure though.
CFTXAG10
AG
We also had Sanaa Lathan for a few ep's . Be still my heart.
TCTTS
AG
One's personality absolutely contributes to (or detracts from) their hotness.

As for the latter, I'm just saying, Wilson had his pick of the litter - women throw themselves at that dude - and he chose Dominczyk.
dave94
AG
I really liked Naomi Pierce, in a rehab hottie kind of way
jackie childs
greg's social ladder rungs of comfrey and the contessa would like a word too
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
TCTTS said:

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
The clear and obvious list goes like:

1. Willa
2. Jess
3. Kerry
4. Shiv
5. Gerri

The rest can fight it out.
bonfarr
AG
TCTTS said:

One's personality absolutely contributes to (or detracts from) their hotness.

As for the latter, I'm just saying, Wilson had his pick of the litter - women throw themselves at that dude - and he chose Dominczyk.

Hugh Jackman can have his pick of ladies and have you seen his wife?
Paulina Porizkova chose Ric Ocasek.
Pierce Brosnan's wife?

Lots of examples of celebrities doing charity work when they picked their SO.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
GreasenUSA
AG
1) Naomi
2) Carolina
3) Willa
4) Comfry
5) Ebba
6) Jess
7) Kerri

Four Seasons Landscaping
Are these lists of characters from the show we'd like to ****?

Because I don't care what you're sexual preferences are, any list that doesn't include Greg isn't something I can take seriously.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Tobias Funke said:

Ghost of Bisbee said:

So…

1. Jess
2. Marcia
3. Carolina
4. Kerri
5. Gerri
6. Shiv
7. Ebba

Amirite?

Not having Willa on this list, dare I say at #1, is an absolute crime

****, you're right. How could I forget Willa!

But who is Contessa again?
-Ben There/R.C.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Leto Agtreides II said:

TCTTS said:

You take "coolness under pressure" and the perceived desirability of someone's spouse into consideration when you're evaluating someone's attractiveness? Willa > Carolina for sure though.

Nah, the brunette here is superior imo

They are both attractive. Carolina has the hots though and is a shark.

-Ben There/R.C.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Gerri has more "cool" in her little finger than Carolina could ever hope to have.

Let's not pretend y'all wouldn't.
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Hey Gerri was on my list too
-Ben There/R.C.
PatAg
AG
For whatever reason, in this show she always reminds me of Maura Tierney from E.R.
I have just accepted she is my type, and I concer with TC.

Willa is definitely a strong choice
Bregxit
AG
Willa is hot in Ms Maisel. She has ****ed up teeth in Succession.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Willa reminds me so much of my sixth grade teacher, who obviously all the boys had a crush on. Just make her a redhead and add freckles.
FL_Ag1998
AG
TCTTS said:

Also, you left off Tabitha, Roman's girlfriend / Tom's bachelor party hookup / purveyor of the closed loop system.

I got you dawg. The first scene she was in I was on IMDb looking up who she was. When I saw that she was married to Patrick Wilson I immediately knew I liked him even more.

FL_Ag1998
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Willa reminds me so much of my sixth grade teacher, who obviously all the boys had a crush on. Just make her a redhead and add freckles.

Soooo, just make her not like your sixth grade teacher.
TCTTS
AG
FL_Ag1998 said:

TCTTS said:

I got you dawg. The first scene she was in I was on IMDb looking up who she was. When I saw that she was married to Patrick Wilson I immediately knew I liked him even more.

TCTTS
AG
Ghost of Bisbee
AG
Hearing rumors the CEO is frank and GoJo deal falls through
-Ben There/R.C.
TCTTS
AG
Definitely a bit of a stretch, but I also kind of love it…

TCTTS
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.