*** SUCCESSION *** (Season 4)

138,820 Views | 1598 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by MASAXET
Proposition Joe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Robert C. Christian said:

PatAg said:

Prosperdick said:

bonfarr said:

FancyKetchup14 said:

Hugo has gotta be the most pencil-necked person on tv right now outside of Mr. Mackey from South Park.

But he dated Michelle Pfeiffer for several years when she was in her prime though.

That's the look of a dude who outkicked his coverage like Ray ****ing Guy.
That's "The Plague" you are talking about in that picture

There is no right or wrong, only fun and boring.

Never fear, I is here.
MW03
AG
Jeremy Strong looks exactly like Lee Harvey Oswald and I can't get past it.

emando2000
AG
StringerBell said:

Aren't they all kinda gold diggers?
Yes, they are. None of them have worked their way to the top. Even in the small circle, they all just did what Logan wanted and kept their mouths shut. Are any of them good at what they do? I have no idea because Logan tells them what to do.

But for Kerry she's the ultimate gold digger. What's the age gap in the show? 40 years? No need to feel sorry for her, it's not real. Her meal ticket was gone.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Gerri seems the most deserving of her station.
cone
AG
the only difference i see in kerry and marcia is that marcia got her name on legal documents
emando2000
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Gerri seems the most deserving of her station.
This show reminded me of a group I worked with. There were very few ideas taken under consideration and the people that stayed around were the ones that said "ok", "yessir" even if the job was impossible. Some people were recognized for doing a good job but they just did things they way they've always been done year after year.
aglaohfour
AG
cone said:

the only difference i see in kerry and marcia is that marcia got her name on legal documents

I mean, and as far as we know, Marcia didn't have an affair with a married man
Captain Winky
That lady looks like Bunny Tap Dance. IYKYK
JYDog90
AG
Was Gerri ever a boar on the floor or was it just Karl out of that group?

Also I thought it was interesting that of all the evolution on this show, we find ourselves in Season 4 exactly where we found ourselves in episode 1 of Season 1.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Put me in the camp that thoroughly enjoyed Kerry's meltdown.

A talentless gold digger with delusions of grandeur who was having way too much fun pulling power plays on the sibs.

I was actually surprised at Roman's humanity he showed her there. In some ways I think it's just an extension of his submissiveness to his father and always needing his love and approval, which transferred over to her as the closest person to him at the end.
MaroonStain
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Put me in the camp that thoroughly enjoyed Kerry's meltdown.

A talentless gold digger with delusions of grandeur who was having way too much fun pulling power plays on the sibs.

I was actually surprised at Roman's humanity he showed her there. In some ways I think it's just an extension of his submissiveness to his father and always needing his love and approval, which just extended to her as the closest person to him at the end.

Dilly dilly
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Forgot to mention this earlier....Logan dying trying to fish out his iPhone from the airplane toilet is just perfect comedy. I'm glad they left that info for the next episode, but it's perfect.
HtownAg92
AG
emando2000 said:

StringerBell said:

Yes, they are. None of them have worked their way to the top. Even in the small circle, they all just did what Logan wanted and kept their mouths shut. Are any of them good at what they do? I have no idea because Logan tells them what to do.

But for Kerry she's the ultimate gold digger. What's the age gap in the show? 40 years? No need to feel sorry for her, it's not real. Her meal ticket was gone.
But is it? Remember at Mom's wedding when Logan was taking fertility boosting foods? Did he knock her up?

As for Tom and Greg's banter about Logan fishing his iphone out of a clogged toilet -- Tom also talked about how Karl clogged it because "The man lives on Wonder Bread and steak frites. He hasn't had a **** for 20 years."

CC09LawAg
I couldn't tell if that was made in jest or not - surely a man of his stature with a propensity for belittling others would force someone else to get his phone out of the toilet, right?
JDUB08AG
AG
Karl continues to be my favorite non main character. I can't explain it but his style is phenomenal for this show.
Proposition Joe
CC09LawAg said:

I couldn't tell if that was made in jest or not - surely a man of his stature with a propensity for belittling others would force someone else to get his phone out of the toilet, right?

I assume it was in jest as he mentioned Karl's dump being what stopped the toilet up.
emando2000
AG
HtownAg92 said:

emando2000 said:

StringerBell said:

But is it? Remember at Mom's wedding when Logan was taking fertility boosting foods? Did he knock her up?

As for Tom and Greg's banter about Logan fishing his iphone out of a clogged toilet -- Tom also talked about how Karl clogged it because "The man lives on Wonder Bread and steak frites. He hasn't had a **** for 20 years."

Yes the Brazilian nuts comment. The fact that an under 40 year old individual would sleep with 70+ year old individual is either mentally mixed up or gold digging. It's not difficult, don't overthink it. It's her life collapsing in a split second. She was on top talking down to everyone she encountered. Now he's gone and she's not even wanted at his wake or whatever that was. She's going to have to mourn the loss of the trajectory of her life, not Logan.

Money - gone.
Job - gone.
Career - gone.
Prestige - gone.
Entitlement - gone.

If she's pregnant, then I'm sure she'll be compensated. But let's not pretend this was love.
TCTTS
AG
Interesting theory/thread that I don't know if I agree with, but thought was worth posting...

mazzag
AG
My guide says the title of this episode is "Honeymoon States"
MW03
AG
They laid a lot of predicate about Logan trying to knock her up for nothing to come of that, no?
tk for tu juan
The titles for the next two episodes are on IMDB
MW03
AG
TCTTS said:

Interesting theory/thread that I don't know if I agree with, but thought was worth posting...

The first thing that occurred to me was that Gerri, et al., were way to happy to give up the "piece of paper" considering that they are all angling for the job. Why give Kendall that kind of credibility unless they think that he's more easily usurped because of his history for the job "post-interim" label?
Quinn
AG
The "little princess" line did stick out to me. I'm curious if anything comes out of it.
Tobias Funke
AG
Quinn said:

The "little princess" line did stick out to me. I'm curious if anything comes out of it.

I thought "little princess" was an obvious misdirect. My brain immediately thought the piece of paper was about Kerry, and then it was revealed that they were referring to Kendall.

I feel like y'all are overthinking it
Quinn
AG
So you think they are calling Kendall "little princess" or that it was about someone else and won't be addressed?
Tobias Funke
AG
I think Kendall

I also don't think any one of the Logan disciples have the stones to make any sort of decision on their own. They know that piece of paper could make their lives very difficult but none of them have the capacity to say "yep let's trash it" because all they've done is answer to Logan for decades
PatAg
AG
Quinn said:

So you think they are calling Kendall "little princess" or that it was about someone else and won't be addressed?
My thought was Shiv, but I'd need to rewatch the episode. It doesnt feel like there was ever a real payoff for that line.
bonfarr
AG
I thought they were going to say Kerry was on the piece of paper when they said the little princess line and that Logan left instructions putting her in a position of power but glad they didn't as that would have been too easy.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
SamHou
Whatever happened to Logan's brother? I thought he was going to show up at the funeral reception.
Leggo My Elko
AG
I really hope and assume we will get to see him again. I think the continual beating down of Greg will get more amped up when he does.
The Milkman
AG
It's all killer no filler with Ewan
Ervin Burrell
AG
JDUB08AG said:

Karl continues to be my favorite non main character. I can't explain it but his style is phenomenal for this show.
Totally agree - everything he does and says cracks me up.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
Greg's "Oh…it's so distasteful." is just a funny ass line delivery when Kerry comes in. Just unnecessarily funny.
Phrasing
AG
Dying! That whole narration was priceless.
HtownAg92
AG
Here come the waterworks.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.