*** SUCCESSION *** (Season 4)

138,958 Views | 1598 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by MASAXET
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Straight Talk
AG
So tonight's episode they are in Europe. If I'm the dude trying to buy I figure I'm up against lesser opponents and I start low ball pressuring.

Will the sibs hold up or f up?
SamHou
Predictions for how the show ends?

I think Greg manages to end up on top and makes Tom his b-h
Bigballin
AG
"tribute band"
PatAg
AG
Genuinely have no real idea how this goes
The Milkman
AG
So is Shiv trying to miscarry? She didn't do the coke and fake sipped the whiskey, but definitely drank the champagne.

Also, why would they like and do a fake out about the one day per episode thing? Such a meaningless little bit to float out and then stop on episode 6
AG
"The previously on Succession" reminded us that Shiv is pregnant and then they went on to show her drinking throughout the episode. Not sure she actually did the nose candy though.

Curious who she tells her about her pregnancy first, if anyone at all.
CFTXAG10
AG
The Roman ***** out of Maddson on the mountain was epic
TCTTS
AG
That was so nerve wracking, and so damn good.

I don't know how they manage to keep it up like this, week after week, but it's just incredible.

Skarsgard as Mattson is proving to be such a worthy and perfect "final boss." The guy is so unnerving, and knows exactly how to push all the right buttons. I love it so much.
Prosperdick
AG
If a deal collapses in the woods and no one hears it, is it an SEC violation?

This show is so ****ing good. Damn I wish this wasn't the last season!
PatAg
AG
TCTTS said:

I don't know how they manage to keep it up like this, week after week, but it's just incredible.

Skarsgard as Mattson is proving to be such a worthy and perfect "final boss." The guy is so unnerving, and knows exactly how to push all the right buttons. I love it so much.
They've also exposed many of his flaws, and its not like he is some magical business genius. Which to me, makes it better
TCTTS
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

The Roman ***** out of Maddson on the mountain was epic

So good. They had a version of Roman's "I f/cking hate you" line to Mattson in the trailer, and I kept wondering how we get there, now we know, and it lived up to the moment and then some.
Quinn
AG
A handful of sips of champagne does not cause a woman to miscarry.
Engine10
AG
Fantastic again. Can just hear people around the world cheering Roman on for laying that down.

Still so much left to handle but we've got some great setups ready to break for the finish. Damn I wanna watch again now
TCTTS
AG
PatAg said:

TCTTS said:

They've also exposed many of his flaws, and its not like he is some magical business genius. Which to me, makes it better

That's a great point, and so true to real life with so many of these tech bros. It's such a fine line and they've walked it perfectly.
CFTXAG10
AG
I love that he couldn't let it go. Like yea, my dads a *****, but your not allowed to say that. And while we are on the subject here's the reasons you are the real *****
Robert C. Christian
AG
The reactions to the kill list were great.

Karl - Excellent news!

"And Tom? Tom has to be on there!"
Prosperdick
AG
Something they nailed was how Europeans love to talk in their native tongue to **** on Americans because they know none of them speak the language.

Also, Roman completely nailed the confrontation and is solely responsible for the bump in price.

This show is operating at such a high level it really is making me rethink my thoughts on other "classics."
JYDog90
AG
PatAg said:

TCTTS said:

So I guess Mattson wanted Shiv to take a picture of them to see if this was a negotiating ploy of us Roman was serious? I think it's interesting that Roman has seemed to be up to the challenge in every scene this season. He's there earlier than Kendall this morning and he's working as Kendall just talks in hyperbole and slogans and Shiv is angling.
PatAg
AG
Prosperdick said:

Something they nailed was how Europeans love to talk in their native tongue to **** on Americans because they know none of them speak the language.

Also, Roman completely nailed the confrontation and is solely responsible for the bump in price.

This show is operating at such a high level it really is making me rethink my thoughts on other "classics."
is Roman solely responsible...or is Shiv
Quinn
AG
He wanted a picture because he knew they would be miserable. Mads knows that they don't want to sell but that they won't be able to refuse his offer.
PatAg
AG
Willy Wonka said:

PatAg said:

TCTTS said:

So I guess Mattson wanted Shiv to take a picture of them to see if this was a negotiating ploy of us Roman was serious? I think it's interesting that Roman has seemed to be up to the challenge in every scene this season. He's there earlier than Kendall this morning and he's working as Kendall just talks in hyperbole and slogans and Shiv is angling.
I thought it was he wanted a picture of their faces when they realize the deal is likely to still go through, even though they set out to tank the deal on the mountaintop.
I could be wrong too, who knows with this show anymore. its well written.
The Milkman
AG
PatAg said:

Prosperdick said:

Yes with Shiv's masterful suggestion of "more money helps"
PatAg
AG
I will say this, I feel like they haven't really used Greg very well but maybe his lack of growth is intentional. He's also a bit nastier this season, but thats probably also intentional.
PatAg
AG
The Milkman said:

PatAg said:

Prosperdick said:

Congratulations on quoting a line from the show. I wonder, did he end up increasing his bid at the end of the episode? Nothing on the show is as simple as it may look at face value, their are always layers to everyone and everything they do.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Interesting pull...

https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/leonardo-dicaprio-headphone-sex-rumor/
GreasenUSA
AG
PatAg said:

The Milkman said:

PatAg said:

Prosperdick said:

Congratulations on quoting a line from the show. I wonder, did he end up increasing his bid at the end of the episode?
Well all 3 of them had parts in getting to the higher number. Ken's idea to sabotage the deal, Shiv with her candid discussion, and Roman righteously defending his dad's honor on the mountaintop.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
"Da family."

"Da ****?"
TCTTS
AG
GREG: "Rock it, fellas--"

ROMAN: "Shut-- Shut up."
TX04Aggie
AG
Your ear lobes are chewy, like meat barnacles…
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
That blood story was...odd.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Also, have to agree on Mattson being an excellent final boss. He's such a perfect *****. That scene of them laughing at the Roys really got under my skin.
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

That blood story was...odd.
Yeah I thought he was just ****ing with Shiv but then the finalized kill list proved that wrong.
BowSowy
AG
****ing blood bricks. I don't know how they manage to create a character that's even more absurd than any of the Roys but they do
BowSowy
AG
Loved the old folks celebrating being on the kill list while the younger ones hated it.

Also, I still think this deal is going to fall through

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.