**** Game of Thrones Season 6 - Show Only ****

367,757 Views | 2616 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Rex Racer
Teddy Perkins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What's to say that the dragons can't swim and float when they need a break?
The Dog Lord
AG
quote:
OR now that I'm thinking about it more, Sam is the one wearing the glasses in the opening series and he will be writing this story for the history books/maester's library as he views/experienced it. So in a way Sam is GRRM as the writer of this story.

Seriously though, I hope that is actually a thing.
Dave Robicheaux
AG
it's like the never ending story. And Sam is the boy in the attic of the library. Falcor is obvious. Childlike empress is lady mormont.gmork is sh**** dog. Atreyu is John snow. All making sense now.
Btron
AG
Do we really think zombie mountain raped her?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
What's to say that the dragons can't swim and float when they need a break?

True....I mean they proved they could HOVER in the last episode....and I think thats probably unlikely given their mass and the speed at which they flap their wings. They are not hummingbirds.

LHIOB
AG
quote:

It is something hes known for.

I thought it was going to be more like the Princess Bride and To The Pain. Cut out her eyes and such.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
quote:
OR now that I'm thinking about it more, Sam is the one wearing the glasses in the opening series and he will be writing this story for the history books/maester's library as he views/experienced it. So in a way Sam is GRRM as the writer of this story.

Except he viewed and experienced very little of it.......would explain the fantasy Sand Snakes though.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
In some form or fashion. I don't think he held her hand and joined in prayer.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
quote:
quote:
In some form or fashion. I don't think he held her hand and joined in prayer.

I think it was a clever way of implying he was going to pound town by simply just taking off his helmet and getting awkwardly close to her...
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Just a zombie mountain looking for some chained up *****
The Dog Lord
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Except he viewed and experienced very little of it.......would explain the fantasy Sand Snakes though.
Well no one usually experiences all of something this vast, but maybe he is the primary historian speaking to others as well.
chipotle
Poor thing will probably get a Lyanna stark injury of some sorts in 9 months.
TresPuertas
AG
The one thing I've learned from reading this thread is that some of you are going to have a looooooooooooong wait for next season.

Some of the theories on here.... try to give the brains a couple of days off eventually. I'm afraid some heads may explode.
BowSowy
AG
nm
chipotle
Dragon shadow?
Joan Wilder
AG
As much as the Shame Shame Lady had some retribution coming her way, I couldn't root for anyone (except maybe Ramsey) to get raped by the Mountain. That's pretty awful.
jtmoney03
AG
RIP Margery

Kate Beckett
AG
Watched tonight. Holy hell what a finale.
black_hat_ag
Anyone think Jon and Sansa could hook up??? We have already seen incest from the Lannisters. So that precedent has been set.

Of course Jon would have to get over Ramsey raping her and having her first. But love can overcome such things.

They both have been through so much that it could make sense.
et98
AG
quote:
Anyone think Jon and Sansa could hook up??? We have already seen incest from the Lannisters. So that precedent has been set.

Of course Jon would have to get over Ramsey raping her and having her first. But love can overcome such things.

And we already know he's into redheads
t_J_e_C_x
AG
quote:

R0GUE
AG
quote:

So cousin-cousin incest is cool with you, but you think it might be a bit much to be with a woman who was raped against her will.

Are you by chance from Arkansas?
Serious Lee
TheVarian
AG
v
chipotle
quote:
v

maybe some of those guys are ok
Engine10
AG
Sweet Lord that's amazing
jabberwalkie09
AG
That's pure greatness.
HtownAg92
AG
On rewatch last night caught another cold blooded move Cersei made - after Tommen offed himself and maester is talking about his royal funeral, she says that he should have been buried with this grandfather and brother and sister, but she wanted him burned and his ashes thrown on the burning sept heap. Never go against the family, Tommo.

Post removed:
by user
smokeythebear
AG
quote:
On rewatch last night caught another cold blooded move Cersei made - after Tommen offed himself and maester is talking about his royal funeral, she says that he should have been buried with this grandfather and brother and sister, but she wanted him burned and his ashes thrown on the burning sept heap. Never go against the family, Tommo.

grandfather, brother, and sister were buried at the sept is how I understood it. She WAS putting him with them, but acknowledging that she also blew up all of their dead bodies (and likely tons of other famous people).
Objective Aggie
AG
So GRR Martin is a NYGiants fan and Wun Wun is in reference to Phil Simms' #11 jersey (one, one)?

I have seen this several times, perhaps it is true?

http://www.dailydot.com/geek/wun-wun-game-of-thrones-grrm-football-references/
smokeythebear
AG
Furthermore, does anyone remember the scene when the HS first took Cersei captive? He gave this long speech about the altar under Baylor's sept and how it was built by some unnamed person thousands of years ago. It was the "foundation" or something like that.

Well, Cersei done blown that old stuff up too!
DannyDuberstein
AG
Right, it was a cold move/comment by Cersei although technically, she was having him buried with the family. But yeah, it was still a "screw the little **** who sold me out" moment.
Objective Aggie
AG
quote:
Right, it was a cold move/comment by Cersei although technically, she was having him buried with the family. But yeah, it was still a "screw the little **** who sold me out" moment.
that's how I took it.

Time to move on, Momma's busy kind of thing.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.