**** Game of Thrones Season 6 - Show Only ****

358,465 Views | 2616 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Rex Racer
smokeythebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yea, what you're missing is that he only went to KL to talk to Cersei because she sent for him. He did NOT want to go back there and he was really nervous because of his involvement in the murder of her son. Turns out, she didn't know he was involved and he basically just gave her a spin job on what he's up to and why he needs to leave KL again to go back to the North. Remember he also spilled the beans to Olenna about Cersei and Lancel so that Cersei could get locked up by the High Sparrow.

Littlefinger is NOT waiting around for some kind of decree from Cersei to legitimize his claim to the north. He's much more politically savvy than that. He wants to marry Sansa and take over the Stark family lineage in Winterfell.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:
LF could have just told Sansa to go F herself when she wrote for help. You had to think LF was gonna wipe out Bolton after Bolton wiped out John and Sansa, so he must see some advantage in having Starks back in WF.

Dude always knows the angles.
Yep, great point.
Natasha Romanoff
LF wants Sansa for his own selfish reasons, but also because the North will only follow a Northerner. Baelish is a low born from the Riverlands and he knows he'll never have their loyalty without Sansa.
easttexasaggie04
AG
Maybe he just wants Sansa because she's hot?
smokeythebear
AG
quote:
That too.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
quote:
quote:
That too.

Yea I think he had an infatuation with cat, that he wants the next best thing, her daughter...
Killin Me Smalls
AG
I would like a "Happy Sh***ing" meme/gif if someone feels motivated to do that!
Objective Aggie
AG
Check the humor thread. Merchandise available.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
So how many watches is everyone up to for BoB? I've seen it twice and plan to watch it a third time before the finale on Sunday.
Independent George
AG
2 here.

I do plan to rewatch once more before the finale.
Joseph Parrish
AG
quote:
So how many watches is everyone up to for BoB? I've seen it twice and plan to watch it a third time before the finale on Sunday.

I'm at 3. I watched the making of it on YouTube and wanted to go back and see the changes. It was done so well.
Serious Lee
just 2 for me. i have rewatched the last 10-12 minutes of "the door" about 10 times though
TheVarian
AG
TheVarian
AG
https://imgur.com/PanYYBV
Rudyjax
AG
https://imgur.com/PanYYBV
CoolaidWade
AG
I think it's crazy that nobody is talking about the white walkers? Why are they there and what is their purpose? Seriously, why are they are on the show.

I think GOT will be the greatest show of all time if at the end of next episode 20k white walkers climb the wall like it's nothing and attack. And everything that has happened so far is rendered useless as everyone tries to ally up and fight them.
FbgTxAg
AG
There's not that many "White Walkers." There are a bunch of undead - the foot soldiers of the WW. But really doesn't seem to be more than half-dozen white walkers.
Joseph Parrish
AG
quote:
I think it's crazy that nobody is talking about the white walkers? Why are they there and what is their purpose? Seriously, why are they are on the show.

I think GOT will be the greatest show of all time if at the end of next episode 20k white walkers climb the wall like it's nothing and attack. And everything that has happened so far is rendered useless as everyone tries to ally up and fight them.

I think the wall has to come down before they can come south. Otherwise they likely would have climbed it already. The wall holds them back.
OldShadeOfBlue
AG
I think we have to get the Jon's mom reveal this next episode. The entire first half of this season was building up to it and then nothing after the Hodor episode.
Independent George
AG
I think we get both.

I think the overall feel of the episode is spend with past visions and below winterfell.

I would love the final scene to be someone at the top of Castle Black (maybe Bran makes it back there by now) and looks over to see the WW army at the helms. Rather unlikely though.
gougler08
AG
They ended Season 2 (?) with the white walkers marching south, could definitely have the season end with them arriving to the Wall and/or scaling the Wall. Would be a badass end actually
Rudyjax
AG
quote:
They ended Season 2 (?) with the white walkers marching south, could definitely have the season end with them arriving to the Wall and/or scaling the Wall. Would be a badass end actually
Didn't they uturn to go further north to attack bran?
oh no
AG
I guess Benjen will help get Bran back south of the wall; since as long as he's north of the wall, the WW's will be after him now that the Night King has touched his arm ..and I guess that wall will have to hold the WW's and their wight army for well into another season still. ...but isn't there still a lot of other free folk and wildlings north of the wall that the wight army hasn't destroyed yet? maybe they're still far from the wall?
oh no
AG
has the Night's Watch or Tormund or the wildlings or anyone figured out that dragon glass or Valyrian Steel works vs WW's? or have they not put 2 and 2 together yet from the one that Jon killed and the one the Sam killed?
gougler08
AG
Jon knows, it's why he brought the Dragonglass to Hardhome. Not sure about Valyrian steel though
gougler08
AG
I'm not great with GOT geography but I think you're right. However, we all know that time is relative in this show, so they could easily end with them marching on the wall
SF2004
AG
quote:

I honestly think this is the entire point of the show.

We have all this **** swinging, killing, and quest for power that the audience knows is all for nothing if the WW break the wall.

This will be the great reveal at the end of next season (or season 8 part 1 or whatever).

All the families and people that we know hate each will have to team up or die.

The throne is meaningless in the end.
Rudyjax
AG
All these wars are meaningless when mankind faces a greater threat.

Stannis got it. Stannis was a fool though.

LHIOB
AG
quote:
Jon knows, it's why he brought the Dragonglass to Hardhome. Not sure about Valyrian steel though
Jon knows that Valyrian Steel will kill a WW because he killed one. It got the KK's attention too.
Icecream_Ag
S
quote:
has the Night's Watch or Tormund or the wildlings or anyone figured out that dragon glass or Valyrian Steel works vs WW's? or have they not put 2 and 2 together yet from the one that Jon killed and the one the Sam killed?
the freefolk and Jon know for sure. Not sure if the NW know other than Sam though (why he stole his family sword)
Squirrel Master
AG
As someone else said, that shot of Jon from behind pulling his sword, tossing the sheath to the side, and preparing for the onslaught as the wall of cavalry bear down on him is one of the most badass things I've ever seen. Simply incredible.
ChipFTAC01
AG
I wonder how much trouble old Jon Snow is going to have going back and finding that scabbard.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
quote:
As someone else said, that shot of Jon from behind pulling his sword, tossing the sheath to the side, and preparing for the onslaught as the wall of cavalry bear down on him is one of the most badass things I've ever seen. Simply incredible.
even more badass is that that is a real shot with no cgi
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
That shot will go down in TV history.
smokeythebear
AG
quote:
quote:
Jon knows that Valyrian Steel will kill a WW because he killed one. It got the KK's attention too.
Funny thing is, Valyrian Steel is more effective in killing WWs than it is in killing wights. Wasn't it no different than a regular sword against the one that the KW brought into Castle Black early on?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.