**** Game of Thrones Season 6 - Show Only ****

359,748 Views | 2616 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Rex Racer
Jugstore Cowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

quote:
Half-Nephew actually.
There's no such thing as a "half-nephew." I'm assuming you're another ag major from Normangee.
Sentinel
AG
Might be some book spoilers if you Google it.
t_J_e_C_x
AG
quote:
Do John and Dany know they are aunt and nephew? I'm lost on this part of the story.
No, the only person(s) who know the true parentage of Jon Snow is Eddard Stark, Bran Stark, and, maybe, Howland Reed, and those who attended Lyanna as she was dying (No idea what happens to them).

Howland is Meera's father, who is the girl accompanying Bran now.
duck79
AG
The first couple seasons I watched for the b**bs. Been trying to catch up on storylines ever since.
hunter2012
AG
for this page too, if you're wondering about the tower scene watch this and do the math.

Legal Custodian
AG
What he's trying to say is this is the show thread and you shouldn't be mentioning anything regarding the books or spoilers thereof
redbaron788
AG
for visual reference

hunter2012
AG
quote:
for this page, too if your wondering about the tower scene watch this and do the math.

another gem

Seven Costanza
AG
And once again the show-only thread has been infiltrated with book stuff. Never ceases to amaze me.
t_J_e_C_x
AG
I wonder where the Sansa/Petyr story will go. Honestly that could go anyway, but here's hoping she betrays Petyr down the road and gets back at him for betraying Eddard.

God please Sansa don't turn on Jon.
AggieIce
AG
quote:
And once again the show-only thread has been infiltrated with book stuff. Never ceases to amaze me.

Really not that surprising
Roland Schitt
AG
I'm no expert on the subject by any means but let me see if I can help the folks who are confused on the Jon Snow Story..

From the start of the show, Jon and everyone else has assumed that he's Ned's b***ard. Throughout the show, there have been several hints that this might not be the case. Many references to Ned's sister Lyanna and Rhaegar Targaryen and what may have happened between them (Littlefinger's talk with Sansa in the crypt at Winterfell, Robert and Ned's talk).

Several people have said that it wasn't Ned's way to have an affair and have a child out of wedlock with some random pub skank (Stannis speaking while at Castle Black). It now appears that Jon is Lyanna's child with Rhaegar, and she asked Ned to protect him because any Targaryen would have been in grave danger during this time.

Feel free to correct if I'm off but that's what I think I've managed to gather.
marble rye
AG
quote:

Where???
marble rye
AG
Oh. Saw it.
Kashchei
AG
quote:
quote:
Do John and Dany know they are aunt and nephew? I'm lost on this part of the story.

Jon thinks Ned is his dad.

Have yall not been watching the show, or do we just have a bunch of Ag majors on here who are generally hazy on forked family trees?

Sorry we can't keep track of who all was screwing who. Especially when the important backstory is explained for all of 73 seconds way back in season 1....
Kashchei
AG
quote:
I'm no expert on the subject by any means but let me see if I can help the folks who are confused on the Jon Snow Story..

From the start of the show, Jon and everyone else has assumed that he's Ned's b***ard. Throughout the show, there have been several hints that this might not be the case. Many references to Ned's sister Lyanna and Rhaegar Targaryen and what may have happened between them (Littlefinger's talk with Sansa in the crypt at Winterfell, Robert and Ned's talk).

Several people have said that it wasn't Ned's way to have an affair and have a child out of wedlock with some random pub skank (Stannis speaking while at Castle Black). It now appears that Jon is Lyanna's child with Rhaegar, and she asked Ned to protect him because any Targaryen would have been in grave danger during this time.

Feel free to correct if I'm off but that's what I think I've managed together.

Thank you
Saxsoon
AG
A bunch of pansies are pissed that people are using videos from the SHOW to validate a point that has been clearly pointed out time and time ****ing again. But oh ****, the book has entered.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
quote:

Feel free to correct if I'm off but that's what I think I've managed together.

Thank you

also of importance presumably would be who knows about this.....because Lyanna and Ned/Eddard are dead. As is Rhaegar and the Knights guarding Lyanna in the tower.

Well Howland Reed (never seen on the show except in flashback scene at the tower) is outside the tower. He is the guy who stabbed the other knight in the back saving the young Ned/Eddard. Howland is the father of Meera and Jojen Reed who were taking Bran through the north. Jojen is now dead. Meera is still with Bran. We don't know where Howland Reed is I don't think.

But there was also maid or wet nurse in there if you noticed in the background. Thats interesting. Someone else knows.

This isn't book info, none of that is in the book, I'm just thinking to legitimize Jon or prove lineage someone besides Bran has to know. I mean nobody would just believe him.

Trident 88
AG
quote:

Nah. Their relationship is solid, Sansa was perfectly fine with Jon being hailed as King of the North, and she is fed up with untrustworthy people like Littlefinger. In fact, she was clearly concerned at the end of the episode about what he might do to usurp Jon.
TheCougarHunter
AG
What was that city Sam and Gilly showed up at?

Also can varys teleport? Swear he was in Dorne and then a few minutes later he was on a ship with Dany
G Martin 87
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Have yall not been watching the show, or do we just have a bunch of Ag majors on here who are generally hazy on forked family trees?

Sorry we can't keep track of who all was screwing who. Especially when the important backstory is explained for all of 73 seconds way back in season 1....
No excuses. Most of my friends who just watch the show figured it out fine from the hints they've dropped throughout all 6 seasons. You don't have to have read the books. You just have to pay attention.
marble rye
AG
quote:

Also can varys teleport? Swear he was in Dorne and then a few minutes later he was on a ship with Dany

Old Towne where maesters go to train.
Kashchei
AG
Well bully for them
gougler08
AG
quote:

I believe that's old town where the maesters study

And time is relative on this show so the storylines are not necessarily on the same timeline
combat wombat™
AG

quote:
Yes...no more heirs to the throne

Um, Jaime Lannister? Tyrion Lannister?
t_J_e_C_x
AG
quote:
quote:

Nah. Their relationship is solid, Sansa was perfectly fine with Jon being hailed as King of the North, and she is fed up with untrustworthy people like Littlefinger. In fact, she was clearly concerned at the end of the episode about what he might do to usurp Jon.
Never saw it that way. Now I do. Thats a really great point to bring up. This brings me up for their future, but worries for Jon's now that he's directly in the path of Petyr and his "dream". If only he was on Arya's list.
Swarely
quote:

quote:

Baratheons are the royal line. Not lannisters.
Objective Aggie
AG
Lots of deaths.

Maergery
Loras
Poppa Tyrell
Sparrow
Pycelle
King Tommen
Lannister cousin
Walter Frey and his entire domain

Wow. Should be easier to keep up since we lost 1/4 of the characters.
G Martin 87
AG
quote:

quote:

Neither has any claim to the throne. They're Lannisters, not Baratheons or Targaryens. Cersei's claim rests solely on her being the Queen Mother.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:
Ok so how many of you actually yelled F*** YEAH! or something similar when Arya pulled the face off and slit old man Fray's throat?? I felt like an idiot afterwards, but that was awesome. The eating of the "people pie" reminded me of the South Park chili episode

I was at a bar and the entire place LOST THEIR **** when the mask came off. Couldn't even hear a single word she said afterwards. Similarly with the Jon reveal, King in the North, and Tommen jumping.
Ambres
AG
yep Cersei doesn't really have a claim to the throne and that why everyone looked upset. I am sure some cousin of Stanis, Robert and Renly has a better claim to the throne.. like Dany who was a distant cousin.. BTW: Dany has the best claim for the throne.
Swarely
quote:
quote:

Really not that surprising

Can we please start banning people for this? That's the second time in like the last hour that he's used a book term. This time it was pretty significant too. And he freely admits to knowing this is a show only thread. Lady Mormont would not approve.
Seven Costanza
AG
quote:
A bunch of pansies are pissed that people are using videos from the SHOW to validate a point that has been clearly pointed out time and time ****ing again. But oh ****, the book has entered.

I'm talking about this "lady stone heart storyline being joined with Arya's" bs. Any casual viewer reading this thread should have no idea who that even is.
TajMaballer
AG
quote:
quote:
Ok so how many of you actually yelled F*** YEAH! or something similar when Arya pulled the face off and slit old man Fray's throat?? I felt like an idiot afterwards, but that was awesome. The eating of the "people pie" reminded me of the South Park chili episode

I was at a bar and the entire place LOST THEIR **** when the mask came off. Couldn't even hear a single word she said afterwards. Similarly with the Jon reveal, King in the North, and Tommen jumping.

I didn't know they play episodes of tv shows at bars? That's awesome!
65532ag
quote:
quote:
quote:

My recommendation to you and I live doing it during the 9 month break between seasons is starting back over from season 1 and watching through to catch all the little details and piecing things together from what develops in the latest season. You would be surprised by how much you miss. Rewatching is still better than 99 percent of anything else on tv.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.