**** Game of Thrones Season 6 - Show Only ****

359,707 Views | 2616 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Rex Racer
t_J_e_C_x
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Lol you guys in here need to get a grip.

I'll take my stuff to the other thread however to save y'all from having anymore heart attacks.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
Lots of deaths.

Maergery Tyrell
Loras Tyrell
Mace Tyrell
The High Sparrow
Pycelle
King Tommen Baratheon
Lancel Lannister
Walder Frey and his entire domain (Lothar Frey and Black Walder Rivers specifically - the two moron sons on Walder)

and you missed one
Kevan Lannister - Cersei's uncle the guy that was currently ruling

Wow. Should be easier to keep up since we lost 1/4 of the characters.

FIFY and added some clarification above.

DannyDuberstein
AG
One of the complaints some people have had about this show is how many plotlines were working at once. Cersei pretty much fixed that. Kaboomsky.
Swarely
quote:
Ok so how many of you actually yelled F*** YEAH! or something similar when Arya pulled the face off and slit old man Fray's throat?? I felt like an idiot afterwards, but that was awesome. The eating of the "people pie" reminded me of the South Park chili episode

I was too busy yelling about my raging justice boner
Swarely
At this point the local populace might welcome the mother of dragons with open arms.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
What's the significance about Jon being stark and targaryeon?

Zombie Jon Snow
AG
quote:
One of the complaints some people have had about this show is how many plotlines were working at once. Cersei pretty much fixed that. Kaboomsky.

Agreed.....we're down to 3 main ones now really. and a couple of side hangers on.

1. the North under the Starks again and Jon specifically
2. KL under Cersei with the middle areas still loyal (Riverrun, Casterly Rock, etc.)
3. Dany and her Dothraki army coming to Westeros

side stories remaining

a. the Iron Islands which has Theon and Yara with Dany and Euron and his fleet TBD
b. Dorne/Martells in the south and the Tyrells under Olenna aligned - and are we to assume they are allowing Dany to come ashore there since Varys went there. probably
c. LF and the Vale army - notice he did not pledge to the King in the North either....who will he support

oh and a 4th major one of course....

4. WW and the army of the dead north of the wall.

YellowPot_97
AG
I love the juxtaposition of Jon being crowned to cheers and Cersei to disgust
Bunk Moreland
quote:
What's the significance about Jon being stark and targaryeon?

My guess is that he and Dany unite the 7 kingdoms and share the throne. Would more or less be the last 2 "legitimate" heirs to the throne in Stark and Targaryen. Series ends on that note. How we get there? No clue.

But that's just the thoughts of a non book reader after watching tonight. It all seems to be adding up to that.

Prediction sort of....

Dany comes to fight, Lannisters fight back, white walkers come down, Jon doesn't know what to do with the white walkers on the and the Dany army presenting a challenge, there's a big reveal that he's got Targaryen blood, Dany uses dragons to help defeat the white Walker army, they both rule the world happily ever after.
Swarely
I guess we now know why it's called King's Landing.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Yeah, this show is all about happily ever after. I picture a final scene of the Night King skull****ing Dani while Jon and Sansa are zombie bodies running around westeros chopping childrens heads off
Bunk Moreland
Also, with the amount of commercials and cross promotion it has received lately.... When the wildfire went up through the high sparrows body I half assumed we'd hear "if there's something strange.. In the neighborhood" and we'd get an in-episode commercial for the upcoming butchery of Ghostbusters.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
Yeah, this show is all about happily ever after.

I actually think the final final resolution will be a happy one.
EconAg11
AG
The soundtrack is on Spotify. "Light of the Seven"
Objective Aggie
AG
Spectacular episode but I fear Momma Tyrell's incredible insults in Dorne will be forgotten. She was her classic self.
lne2011
AG
The series is called "A Song of Ice and Fire." He is both Ice (Stark) and Fire (Targaryen).

They illustrated this when they cut from Lyanna's baby's face to his face now. On the right side of his face is the glow from a fire and on his left side is the blue from the cold outside.
Really???
quote:
quote:
quote:
And once again the show-only thread has been infiltrated with book stuff. Never ceases to amaze me.

Really not that surprising

Can we please start banning people for this? That's the second time in like the last hour that he's used a book term. This time it was pretty significant too. And he freely admits to knowing this is a show only thread. Lady Mormont would not approve.

Now that Kevan is dead there's essentially nothing left in the books that can go onto the show. Why on Earth are you all still so worked up over it?
Objective Aggie
AG
quote:
Don't forget to tip your waitress folks!!!
Swarely
Obviously not if he's bringing up stuff I've never heard about.
Duncan Idaho
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
And once again the show-only thread has been infiltrated with book stuff. Never ceases to amaze me.

Really not that surprising

Can we please start banning people for this? That's the second time in like the last hour that he's used a book term. This time it was pretty significant too. And he freely admits to knowing this is a show only thread. Lady Mormont would not approve.

Now that Kevan is dead there's essentially nothing left in the books that can go onto the show. Why on Earth are you all still so worked up over it?
there is still at least one thing that could be pulled in.
Bunk Moreland
quote:
The series is called "A Song of Ice and Fire." He is both Ice (Stark) and Fire (Targaryen).

They illustrated this when they cut from Lyanna's baby's face to his face now. On the right side of his face is the glow from a fire and on his left side is the blue from the cold outside.

Very interesting information. All this time I thought the TELEVISION show I've been watching is called Game of Thrones. Is there an alternate title to this TELEVISION series?
The Dog Lord
AG
quote:
quote:
Yeah, this show is all about happily ever after.

I actually think the final final resolution will be a happy one.

I think it will be bittersweet. The WW won't win, but neither will humanity really. It'll probably leave people in a sad funk.
t_J_e_C_x
AG
quote:
quote:

Very interesting information. All this time I thought the TELEVISION show I've been watching is called Game of Thrones. Is there an alternate title to this TELEVISION series?
Better ban that guy. Thats not show stuff.
DannyDuberstein
AG
The entire show can be boiled down to "life is complicated and unpredictable". A muddled conclusion with a mix of sad and happy is what I'm expecting
lne2011
AG
quote:
quote:

The book series is called, "A Song of Ice and Fire." This is usually listed towards the end of the opening credits. The title of the first book in this series is actually, "A Game of Thrones."
Jugstore Cowboy
AG

quote:
I didn't know they play episodes of tv shows at bars? That's awesome!
Pretty sure it's just a Game of Thrones thing. There's (at least) one pub in Houston that does it, but I've never gone because I don't know if I'd be able to catch everything. I watch with closed captioning on as it is.
hunter2012
AG
quote:
quote:
Don't forget to tip your waitress folks!!!

Swarely
Great bail out gif
hunter2012
AG
quote:
Spectacular episode but I fear Momma Tyrell's incredible insults in Dorne will be forgotten. She was her classic self.

I fist pumped when she chided the Sand Snakes.
Dr. Horrible
quote:
quote:

And at the very beginning of that TELEVISION show every week it says it is based on "A Song of Ice and Fire" during the opening.
YellowPot_97
AG
Tyrion was finally made a true Hand and got the title and position he deserved
Swarely
quote:
quote:
quote:

Better ban that guy. Thats not show stuff.

Bunk Moreland
quote:
And at the very beginning of that TELEVISION show every week it says it is based on "A Song of Ice and Fire" during the opening.

The one time I didn't really give a **** about the "book reader influence" on this thread and I was being sarcastic, I was taken seriously. Damnit.
retribution_ag
quote:
Lol you guys in here need to get a grip.

I'll take my stuff to the other thread however to save y'all from having anymore heart attacks.
Lots of nerd rage up in here!!!
tk for tu juan
Why is it assumed Rhaegar and not Aerys raped Lyanna? The previous season videos point to a nice guy Rhaegar that sings to the people in the kingdom. Rhaegar was killed before Aerys during Roberts Rebellion, correct?

http://viewers-guide.hbo.com/game-of-thrones/season-6/episode-10/histories/1/roberts-rebellion

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.