**** Game of Thrones Season 6 - Show Only ****

359,699 Views | 2616 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Rex Racer
bangobango
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He didn't have an offer from Wun Wun to fight one on one for Winterfell. If he'd shot Jon Snow then the dozens of Archers surrounding him at that moment would've just killed him. By challenging Snow, theoretically, if he wins he gets to stay alive.

Realistically, the archers would've unloaded on him the moment he shot the giant and not give him an opportunity to challenge Jon, but that wouldn't have been as fun, would it?
Fenrir
quote:
quote:
quote:
I hope Jon learns his lesson and doesn't continue to be a terrible battlefield commander.
hes now 3-0 in battles that dont include hardhomme (which nobody could have won). Hes doing alright

He'd be dead if not for Sansa.
Correct. After she ****ed Jon and every soldier fighting for him over by lying to Jon.
Joseph Parrish
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
I hope Jon learns his lesson and doesn't continue to be a terrible battlefield commander.
hes now 3-0 in battles that dont include hardhomme (which nobody could have won). Hes doing alright

Correct. After she ****ed Jon and every soldier fighting for him over by lying to Jon.

We don't know that she got a written response from LF yet. Maybe they discuss that in the episode tonight, but everybody is assuming she received a written response back from LF. He obviously didn't pick up a cell phone and give her immediate confirmation that he was coming.
Fenrir
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

We don't know that she got a written response from LF yet. Maybe they discuss that in the episode tonight, but everybody is assuming she received a written response back from LF. He obviously didn't pick up a cell phone and give her immediate confirmation that he was coming.

Doesn't take a written response to tell Jon that she sent a crow to LF asking for aid. That alone would have likely been sufficient reason for Jon to delay the assault. Her choice to keep that information was either incompetence of the highest order or her willful betrayal of Jon (I lean towards the latter).
Swarely
Predictions for tonight? I don't watch the "next week on" stuff, but:

-tommen has Cersei arrested (possibly due to Margery)
-Arya sets sail
-Gentry shows back up
-Davos ****s up the red woman
-Jon sits broodingly

I'm psyched to see the Direwolf sigil back in the opening credits.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Arya rejoins Jon and Sansa at Winterfell in time for all of them to be mistakenly slaughtered by the Brotherhood Without Banners on a mission to oust Ramsey.

Benjen and Bran get lost and end up in Essos just as Dany and Scissor girl are sailing off.

The episode ends on a cliffhanger that opens up an entirely new storyline that can't possibly be resolved in one more season.
chipotle
Predictions:

-arya arrives north of the wall to rescue bran
-Jon meets with Danny in mereen
-Tyrion goes to dorne. Drinks. Tells jokes
-night king shows up in Dothrak. Tears s*** up.
Yesterday
AG
What's the whole Tower of Joy story? Sorry, been a fan of GOT's for a while, but haven't caught on to everything.
Goldie Wilson
Predictions:

-Dany finally ****ing sets sail for Westeros...cliffhanger.
-Power struggle in Winterfell between Jon, Snow and LF...cliffhanger.
-Arya leaves Bravos and heads for Westeros ready to kick ass...cliffhanger
-Cersei is found guilty at her trial. She gives the signal to what's his name to prepare the wildfire...cliffhanger
-WW marching south towards the Wall...cliffhanger
gougler08
AG
quote:
What's the whole Tower of Joy story? Sorry, been a fan of GOT's for a while, but haven't caught on to everything.

It's the vision Bran had of his father fighting the knights and then running up the tower before he was pulled out of it

Lots of rumors as to what's in the tower but I won't expand on those
Yesterday
AG
quote:
quote:

It's the vision Bran had of his father fighting the knights and then running up the tower before he was pulled out of it

Lots of rumors as to what's in the tower but I won't expand on those
Ah. See a simpleton like myself just thought he stabbed the guy in the back and that was it.
Joseph Parrish
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Doesn't take a written response to tell Jon that she sent a crow to LF asking for aid. That alone would have likely been sufficient reason for Jon to delay the assault. Her choice to keep that information was either incompetence of the highest order or her willful betrayal of Jon (I lean towards the latter).

Doesn't mean she knew she would get help!
Serious Lee
my prediction is that tonights episode will solidify this season as the best one yet in most people's opinion. I may or may not have inside knowledge of the finale.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Most of the interest in the Tower of Joy stems from fan theories that we haven't discussed here since this is "show only." You can google "R + L = J" if you want to read more, but be careful! It's just a theory, though, even the book readers don't know.
Rocag
AG
quote:
my prediction is that tonights episode will solidify this season as the best one yet in most people's opinion. I may or may not have inside knowledge of the finale.
I'm leaning towards may not. Just a guess.
Serious Lee
quote:
quote:
I'm leaning towards may not. Just a guess.
which is your favorite season?
Sentinel
AG
I'm hoping Jon finally gets to see Benjen in the finale.
Swarely
Ill have to check that out
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
All I can find on youtube are stupid fan videos set to sappy music.
M.C. Swag
AG
That doesn't happen in the show...
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Yeah, I think Goose06 is dropping some book knowledge. To the pitchforks!
Swarely
ANGRY AT GOOSE06?
WANT TO JOIN THE MOB? I'VE GOT YOU COVERED! COME ON DOWN TO SWARELY's PITCHFORK EMPORIUM!
I GOT 'EM ALL!
SETTING UP SHOP ON TEXAGS MEANS BIG SALES!

CHEAP TRADITIONAL FORKS! ON SALE!

Traditional ---E
Left Handed 3---
Fancy ---{

I EVEN HAVE DISCOUNTED CLEARANCE FORKS THAT ARE EVEN LOWER!

---F
---L
---e

NEW IN STOCK. DIRECTLY FROM LICHTENSTEIN. EUROPEAN MODELS!

---
---

HAPPY LYNCHING!

*some assembly required
Sentinel
AG
Are those European models pikes?
Goose06
AG
Ha, I suppose I could be misremembering. I have read book 1 and about 5% of book 2 so maybe this is book only. I could have sworn there was a Ned dream or 2 in the show.
h1ag
AG
Not this stupid reddit bull**** on texags.....

Sentinel
AG
A small indiscretion. We already know that the tower exists and that she made Ned promise something before she died. I forgive you.
Goose06
AG
quote:
HEY EVERYBODY!!!

Looking forward to the finale tonight. After the show I will post about whether this season was saved by the last 2 episodes and goes down as one of the best seasons in GOT history. We all know there were a few episodes this season that were just terrible. Basically the Arya storyline. But also a few others. We have seen multiple users with this opinion.

So be sure to check back after the show to see my post season wrap up!!!

I can't wait!!!!!!!
retribution_ag
quote:
quote:
HEY EVERYBODY!!!

Looking forward to the finale tonight. After the show I will post about whether this season was saved by the last 2 episodes and goes down as one of the best seasons in GOT history. We all know there were a few episodes this season that were just terrible. Basically the Arya storyline. But also a few others. We have seen multiple users with this opinion.

I can't wait!!!!!!!
Screw it, I'm in too!!!!

TRUMP 2016
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
HEY EVERYBODY!!!

Is it OK if I skip the show and just come here to see what you think?
Sentinel
AG
Let's do this! It's a long episode so it better be packed full of goodies.
Sentinel
AG
And sand snakes.
Sentinel
AG
And Lyanna!
AggieDPT
AG
Great to no longer see the flayed man at Winterfell in the intro
Sentinel
AG
I'm really digging the piano.
Sentinel
AG
Damn.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.