**** Game of Thrones Season 6 - Show Only ****

359,738 Views | 2616 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Rex Racer
bobinator
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sorry, that's what I meant. Have we seen anything in the army of the dead though besides people?
smokeythebear
AG
Horses?
bobinator
AG
Oh good call. So I guess Summer could become one then. That doesn't seem ideal.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
quote:
This is a random rock in the pond type question, but could Summer (which is also seems a tad heavy handed, summer dying at the hands of the white walkers) become sort of white walker wolf? Also has Hodor gone over or do we think he was ripped apart or something?
Horses do, so I assume other animals do as well?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
^ great job putting BOOK info on the SHOW ONLY thread....prepare to be flayed!!!!!

EDIT - nevermind you edited it out.....good call.
AG
I am a little confused with Bran being able to influence the past. Its kinda like Back to the Future, If he influenced the past then the future would have a different outcome when he returns to the future. That same idea also confused me with the Hodor thing. I interpreted it more like the characters can see into the future than Bran influencing the past.
Joan Wilder
AG
I don't think he really changes the past. What's written is written. It always happened that way. He didn't change any events like George Mcfly beating up Biff.

If there's a wight Hodor I will cry. I can't deal with that sweet soul as a zombie soldier.
bobinator
AG
Except that what Bran learns is that he's already influenced the past.

It's more like the first Terminator, where John Connor sends back Kyle Reese and Kyle Reese becomes his father. He didn't actually change the past because the past was always changed.
Joan Wilder
AG
Bran learns he had a part in all this. But it had always happened that way.

It reminds me of Harry Potter summoning the Patronus in Book 3...he knew he could do it because he'd seen himself do it already.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
quote:
Except that what Bran learns is that he's already influenced the past.

It's more like the first Terminator, where John Connor sends back Kyle Reese and Kyle Reese becomes his father. He didn't actually change the past because the past was always changed.
Have you ever really thought about this, though? The "original" John Connor has to have been fathered by a different person.
smokeythebear
AG
Chicken or the egg?
bobinator
AG
Yeah I've thought about that, there had to be a John Connor prime that wasn't fathered by Kyle Reese unless Kyle Reese was the original "John Connor" (as in the leader of the resistance) and the machines sent a terminator back to kill his mom and he went through the time loop to save her and met Sarah and they banged and that created John and then he told John all about the machines... I mean no... I haven't thought about it much.

But that's pretty clearly what's going on with Bran here right? Next he's going to cause the Mad King's breakdown no?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
quote:
^ great job putting BOOK info on the SHOW ONLY thread....prepare to be flayed!!!!!

EDIT - nevermind you edited it out.....good call.
Ha! Take that *****...

(I lose track of which thread I am on sometimes)
Independent George
AG
Since our discussion died, anyone want to offer up their favorite possible Ramsey deaths?! Assuming he does die at some point.

Most satisfying: Jon or Sansa delivers the final blow after getting to rub in their victory.
Wishing for: Death by snu snu from Wun Wun.

Of course it could all go the other way and all the starks die.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
**** cut off and shoved in his mouth, flayed, set on fire while upside down, the rain puts him out before he dies, Ghost eats him alive.
smokeythebear
AG
Jon sicking Ghost on him would be pretty fitting.
bobinator
AG
Beheaded by Sansa would be pretty good.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
quote:
**** cut off and shoved in his mouth, flayed, set on fire while upside down, the rain puts him out before he dies, Ghost eats him alive.

Ok...psycho...

Scotch
AG
Needle up the butt.
Vernada
AG
quote:
Since our discussion died, anyone want to offer up their favorite possible Ramsey deaths?! Assuming he does die at some point.

Most satisfying: Jon or Sansa delivers the final blow after getting to rub in their victory.
Wishing for: Death by snu snu from Wun Wun.

Of course it could all go the other way and all the starks die.

Maybe Theon can get in on the ass stomping.

But no matter how (if) he dies I doubt it's satisfying.
bobinator
AG

quote:
But no matter how (if) he dies I doubt it's satisfying.

Yep, that's up at the top of list also for this episode.

99% - Jon lives
99% - Rickon dies
99% - we don't feel great about how Ramsay goes out
TomHagensWife
So is Jorah the Explorer just going to ride around until next season? We still need an update on Gendry and his boat and Ser Pounce.
Btron
AG
Ripped in half by Wun Wun
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
I made a Game of Thrones DEATH POOL for fun. Don't worry NO SPOILERS.

http://texags.com/forums/13/topics/2757341

Open to any Texags poster.
Independent George
AG
I have been thinking about possible high sparrow background stories. I wonder if maester pycelle know who he was.

Seemed like the only two people advising Tommen before he made the faith pact was the HS and Pycelle.

they made sure to show cersei walking in on pycelle and tommenon more than one occasion.
double aught
AG
The less they focus on the high sparrow, the better. That story has gone on way too long already.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
It's game day *****es
SwigAg11
AG
******* bowl!!!
ellebee
WE TONIGHT!!!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Starks get the upset tonight!
Ambres
AG
Here is why Games of Throne is such a great show.. every other show, any other series.. we know what will play out.. Jon Snow wins and kills the Bolton.. the end. However, this is GoT, we no longer take anything for granted. GRRM keeps surprising us and we keep walking into it.

So here are some crazy outcome of tonight battle.

1. Jon gets captured. Ramsay starts to torture Jon when he gets word that the Wall came down due to Bran walking/drag/Hodor across it and destroying the magic. (Bran sucks again) .. however, this time Bran intended this to happen because he wanted revenge against Ramsay.

Bran leads the Night King to Winterfell to get revenge for Sansa, Rikon death against Ramsay.

2. Jon wins and to secure the North marries Sansa Stark.. it is known that Dragons married their sisters.. so Jon is reveal.. R+L=J .. only it was really E+R = J.. Jon is Ned son but his mother is Rhaella Targaryen. Who was in the tower with Ned sister. She was fleeing with Jon Compton and the rest. In a moment of grief, Rhaella lost her husband and sons while Ned lost his sister.. with Reed taking notes.. she gets preg with Jon ..She didn't have little Danearyn in Dragonstone.. that was Jon.. Dany was borned in the Tower of Joy .. since at this time she was fleeing to Dragonstone with Jon Compton.. but maybe that why his name Jon.. named after the man who protected his mother.

3. Ramsay wins and everyone else dies .. only to see Ghost laughing as the dire wolves transform into a Dragon Highlord.. that looks like GRRM .. the next eps is GRRM dancing in money and "I will never finish this story"

TajMaballer
AG
quote:
Starks get the upset tonight!

BANG! (Mike Breen voice)
Burrus86
AG
The irony...The Battle of the Bast**ds episode is on Father's Day.
RC_57
AG
quote:
Since our discussion died, anyone want to offer up their favorite possible Ramsey deaths?!
Live snake shoved up his azz..

(Yes, yes, stolen)
TomHagensWife
Looking for a job? http://westerosrecruitment.com/
I posted in the humor thread too.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.