**** Game of Thrones Season 6 - Show Only ****

359,736 Views | 2616 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Rex Racer
Sentinel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I enjoyed the Dany and Yara scene.
Roland Schitt
AG
Man there have been a lot of epic episodes, but start to finish this might have been the best one yet. Outstanding!
98Ag99Grad
AG
Killed by puppies. What a way to go.
jbanda
AG
Good lord. I thought Jon was going to die getting trampled. That would have been so GRRMartin. That battle scene was almost "first scene of saving private ryan" powerful. Almost.

I kept thinking "just kill him" when Jpn was beating the piss out of Ramsey. When he let up I was positive we were going to get a Mountain/Oberyn situation.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Bahhheells Ave been Juan aganst greaer odds
DannyDuberstein
AG
I don't think I've been that tense watching a scene since the first time I saw the beginning of Saving Private Ryan. With Martin's history, I had no idea how it would play out.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Not sure how they did it but when Jon was getting trampled I held my breath so long I felt like I was suffocating
Kashchei
AG
Now THAT was a GoT episode! Are you mofos not entertained?!
Joan Wilder
AG
Good lord that was borderline Pertersburg.

I LOVED the scene with Dany and Yara. Great to see the dragons go dragon FINALLY.
gougler08
AG
That battle scene was nerve wracking. Great way for Ramsay to die. The actor that plays him is outstanding
HtownAg92
AG
Holy Sh** what an episode.

Too much to digest. Great battle. Some resolution to Mereen. Dany needs a change of drawers. Yara going to make her into a switch hitter.

Sucks we lost Win Wun and another Stark. Best possible way for Ramsey to go out.

boboguitar
AG
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Weak episode overall, very disappointed in the way they...

J/k, that was awesome. Nice to finally see some different storylines advancing simultaneously and maybe coming together.

And Arya has a home to go to now!
Ragoo
AG
The battle scene was great. Everything happening around Non with him being active as someone was approaching or a horse taking them out. Very suspenseful.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Holy ****!

That battle was an absolute cluster****, and I loved it. I almost had to look away when Jon was being trampled, I was sure that was it for him.

Ramsay's death was too quick, but I can't complain when the good guys got off with minimal casualties. Seriously, I can't believe everyone except Rickon and Wun Wun made it.

Also, mother****ing dragons!!!
DannyDuberstein
AG
Sansa sticking around to watch the mauling
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Oh and one more thing. Prepare your anus Walder Frey!
tk for tu juan
quote:
Sansa sticking around to watch the mauling

and the smirk while walking away
Vernada
AG
quote:
ut no matter how (if) he dies I doubt it's satisfying.

I think I stand corrected.
captkirk
AG
Very satisfying episode
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
I think Jon stopping while pummeling Ramsey was essentially him bowing down to the rightful heir to the northern throne which currently is Sansa (bran but they don't know he is alive)
Dr. Horrible
So will there be any guys left ruling anywhere when all is said and done? Sansa in the north, sand snakes in the south, yara on the islands, and Dany in KL. Missing anyone?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Sansa is a gangsta.
G Martin 87
AG
quote:
Good lord. I thought Jon was going to die getting trampled. That would have been so GRRMartin.
He was supposed to! Damn D&D. I told those idiots how I was going to kill him off, and they chickened out. Dammit! Now I have to rewrite the last 18 months worth of work. Do you people know how long it takes to write 3 chapters? I'm never going to finish this stupid book!
Desert Ag
AG
quote:
So will there be any guys left ruling anywhere when all is said and done? Sansa in the north, sand snakes in the south, yara on the islands, and Dany in KL. Missing anyone?
Don't forget Cersie and M****! One of next season's episodes may be battle of the beeches!

M a g g y?!? Seriously?!?
Ambres
AG
quote:
quote:
Don't forget Cersie and M****! One of next season's episodes may be battle of the beeches!
Don't forget Robyn Arryn ... he is like a girl
AggieDPT
AG
Totally expected Jon to just suffocate and die there. Glad for once that ******* Ramsay got it handed to him.
Vernada
AG
Damn. I'm still amped up. Going to have to watch some house of cards or something to calm down.
Belton Ag
AG
Jon's got to be pissed at Sansa for keeping that from him. Almost let him die and then, finally, the Vale shows up.
mm98
AG
When Jon let up I was also expecting an Mounain/Viper moment.

Best episode I've seen...right up there with Hardhome and The Watchers on the Wall for me.
Joan Wilder
AG
I was going to walk out if Tormund died. He's become one of my favorite characters.
Madman
AG
So if Lord Varys returns he can "hang out" with his new Greyjoy buddy.

Edit,

Come to think of it all the ball less people will now be with that camp.
marble rye
AG
quote:
Jon's got to be pissed at Sansa for keeping that from him. Almost let him die and then, finally, the Vale shows up.

Probably is. Hence the preview for next week where he is telling her, "we have to stick together and be truthful with one another." Or something to that effect.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:
I think Jon stopping while pummeling Ramsey was essentially him bowing down to the rightful heir to the northern throne which currently is Sansa (bran but they don't know he is alive)
Really? I figured it was seeing Sansa and not wanting her to see him down in the mud, losing control. Perhaps thought back to Ned's way of handing out a just sentence.
Muy
AG
Okay, so elephant in the room. The previews for next week mentioned Jon not knowing "what you did to him!" regarding the red witch.

The battle scene from the moment no arrows hit him, to when he was about to get run over by the charging horses to close call after close call in the battle, to somehow not getting trampled makes me think he's cursed with immortality at the cost of his soul.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.