**** Game of Thrones Season 6 - Show Only ****

367,729 Views | 2616 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Rex Racer
t_J_e_C_x
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
The series is called "A Song of Ice and Fire." He is both Ice (Stark) and Fire (Targaryen).

They illustrated this when they cut from Lyanna's baby's face to his face now. On the right side of his face is the glow from a fire and on his left side is the blue from the cold outside.

Very interesting information. All this time I thought the TELEVISION show I've been watching is called Game of Thrones. Is there an alternate title to this TELEVISION series?
Better ban that guy. Thats not show stuff.

Swarely
Because rhaegar was the one that kidnapped her and left his best fighter at the tower. I think.
Duncan Idaho
quote:
quote:
quote:
I guess we now know why it's called King's Landing.
Don't forget to tip your waitress folks!!!

It was funnier on The I.T. Crowd
Swarely
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
The series is called "A Song of Ice and Fire." He is both Ice (Stark) and Fire (Targaryen).

They illustrated this when they cut from Lyanna's baby's face to his face now. On the right side of his face is the glow from a fire and on his left side is the blue from the cold outside.

Very interesting information. All this time I thought the TELEVISION show I've been watching is called Game of Thrones. Is there an alternate title to this TELEVISION series?

LosVen09
AG
I really wanted the last scene to fade to black. Then come back on to show Pod still rowing his boat. Then immediate fade to black again.
Swarely
That's Gendry. The last Baratheon, and one true king of Westeros.
TX_AG_10
AG
The score for that entire episode was perfect.

Did Varys rally the Dornish to join with Dany to take out King's Landing? Or is he playing both sides?
t_J_e_C_x
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

LosVen09
AG
Dang it. Your right. My bad.
AggieDPT
AG
Seriously though is Ser Pounce okay?
Fenrir
quote:

Did Varys rally the Dornish to join with Dany to take out King's Landing? Or is he playing both sides?
There were Martell ships in Dany's fleet I believe.
hunter2012
AG
quote:

Definitely set the tone the whole way through the episode.

hunter2012
AG
quote:

Someone needs to splice these 2 together

Followed by

Swarely
quote:

Loyal to the end.

Edit: dammit beaten
t_J_e_C_x
AG
Where the **** is Ghost during all this too by the way.
TX_AG_10
AG
Thanks for the link!
marble rye
AG
quote:
Where the **** is Ghost during all this too by the way.

CGI is too expensive. Dragons take priority.
Federale01
AG
So how does the Night King bring down the Wall?
Swarely
Why does he need to?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
double aught
AG
How was Varys back with Dany as they set sail? Was that a continuity error? If so, it's a pretty big one. If not, it really makes no sense.
JD Shellnut
AG
quote:
yep Cersei doesn't really have a claim to the throne and that why everyone looked upset. I am sure some cousin of Stanis, Robert and Renly has a better claim to the throne.. like Dany who was a distant cousin.. BTW: Dany has the best claim for the throne.

Dany a distant cousin? Thought she was the kings daughter?

Oh....and maybe a stupid question, but if Jon's father was the prince, should fire not burn him? Maybe a way to prove who he is?
JD Shellnut
AG
Nvm.
marble rye
AG
quote:
How was Varys back with Dany as they set sail? Was that a continuity error? If so, it's a pretty big one. If not, it really makes no sense.

There were Dorne ships also in the fleet sailing (sails with Red suns). Vary arrived with them.
marble rye
AG
quote:
So how does the Night King bring down the Wall?

He touched Bran. If Bran crosses the wall, the magic will no longer work as we have previously seen, they can travel to where Bran is.
redbaron788
AG
Dany cousins with Robert Baratheon

whoops, book only characters there. lemme find a better tree

here's a tree showing the relationship between Robert and Dany, 2nd cousins

better version, less clutter, more Jon Snow

Federale01
AG
If bran is who most think he is, why didnt the three eyed tell him that. (Being vague on purpose). I mean he can win the war by just finding another tree to live under for a while, Or by sacrificing himself.

marble rye
AG
quote:
If bran is who most think he is, why didnt the three eyed tell him that. (Being vague on purpose). I mean he can win the war by just finding another tree to live under for a while, Or by sacrificing himself.

Maybe he didn't have a chance to. All he did was react, ask if they touched him...then started the mega download of images? Who knows.
Federale01
AG
I guess he doesn't want to change the future either. What is going to happen has to happen or the three eyed Raven never really comes to be.
Drake aTm
AG
quote:
Dany cousins with Robert Baratheon

whoops, book only characters there. lemme find a better tree

here's a tree showing the relationship between Robert and Dany, 2nd cousins

better version, less clutter, more Jon Snow

Thank you
Serious Lee
quote:
my prediction is that tonights episode will solidify this season as the best one yet in most people's opinion. I may or may not have inside knowledge of the finale.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
quote:

Are you off on some crazy fan theory about Bran?
Ag of Northern Virginia
Lots of posters asking about the Jon/Sansa relationship. Won't link it here but the answer is on the Game of Thrones Youtube page.
Ogre09
AG
quote:

just because they showed the scene 10 minutes earlier doesn't mean it took place 10 minutes earlier.
mhayden
quote:
Why is it assumed Rhaegar and not Aerys raped Lyanna? The previous season videos point to a nice guy Rhaegar that sings to the people in the kingdom. Rhaegar was killed before Aerys during Roberts Rebellion, correct?

http://viewers-guide.hbo.com/game-of-thrones/season-6/episode-10/histories/1/roberts-rebellion

Yeah -- I doubt it actually gets brought up again in the storyline (whether the child was born via love or rape), but having re-watched the series to get the gf caught up after hearing the R+L=J theory, there are more than a few times in the show where it is very strongly implied in the "things didn't always happen how the stories said they did" way that Rhaegar was an all-around pretty good dude that wasn't very violent and that it was more likely two lovers running away together than it was a kidnapping.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.