Houston
Sponsored by

******CITY UNDER SIEGE 2022*****

336,875 Views | 2650 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Diggity
AgLA06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't leave it unsecured. I leave it in a locked vehicle. That's a crime to brake into.
maroon barchetta
AgLA06 said:

I don't leave it unsecured. I leave it in a locked vehicle.

Is it secured when they smash your window like happens every day all over 'Mericuh?
AgLA06
AG
You mean like Merica where liberals like you blame law abiding citizens for their crimes?
maroon barchetta
Yeah. I'm a liberal. You could be more wrong but I don't know how.

Good Lord dude. Just lock your stuff up so scumbags that the liberals try to protect don't steal your gun when they smash and grab.
txags92
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Yeah. I'm a liberal. You could be more wrong but I don't know how.

Good Lord dude. Just lock your stuff up so scumbags that the liberals try to protect don't steal your gun when they smash and grab.
No, see he has the benefit of being right on his side. Doesn't matter if he arms a criminal with his stupidity for leaving a gun unsecured in his car, because he was right that he locked the doors and it "should" have been safe. So he has washed his hands of arming a criminal and anything that might happen after it, because he was right, you see? I am sure he would be fine with his daughter or wife walking alone through really rough areas of town wearing next to nothing, because you see they "should" be able to walk the streets safely without being likely crime victims. Now you and I would be sensible and recognize that how things "should be" is different from how they are, and that a gun left unsecured in a vehicle will likely eventually be stolen by a criminal. And we recognize that arming criminals with stolen guns is bad for everybody and would take steps to prevent it, so we don't have it on our conscience that a gun we failed to secure was used to kill somebody else. But he is a firm believer in how things "should" be. So he doesn't have to worry about those things.
aggiedata
AG
atmtws said:

Anyone here with HPD? My truck was broken into a few weeks ago. Didnt take anything, but tried to take the truck itself. There were clear fingerprints on the hood. I requested three sperate times that I wanted an officer to respond bc of the fingerprints. Finally, 7 hours later, when he arrived, he said they "dont get fingerprint kits anymore." WTF!?!? I understand it may not identify the perps, but could link them to this crime if they're caught later down the road...Why wouldnt HPD give their officers fingerprint kits anymore??

Ciboag96

The thug on the PR bus goes round and round, round and round, round and round…..
maroon barchetta
Who was the judge?
txags92
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Who was the judge?
This +1
Al Bula
AG
District clerk's website says the judge over his last case was Shannon Baldwin… she was elected in the wave of Black Girl Tragic.
maroon barchetta
Of course.
MAROON
AG
David Happymountain said:

District clerk's website says the judge over his last case was Shannon Baldwin… she was elected in the wave of Black Girl Tragic.
Perfect description
What do you boys want for breakfast BBQ ?.....OK Chili.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Smeghead4761
Where's my shocked face? I know I left it around here somewhere.
Jackal99
AG
I mean, to be fair, Stevie Wonder could've seen that.
Ciboag96
Intentional. Complexity intentional. Anarchist Judges.

Ciboag96
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

More of the same coming, you wonderful ****-wads. Get ready!
Ryan the Temp
AG
3 of the County Criminal Courts flipped to Rs.
File5
AG
Are these judges geographical? I confess complete ignorance... Basically want to know my odds of getting an R judge if I had to deal with the legal system in some way
HtownAg92
AG
File5 said:

Are these judges geographical? I confess complete ignorance... Basically want to know my odds of getting an R judge if I had to deal with the legal system in some way
No, random assignment.
maroon barchetta
This ain't random for sure.

Body armor?

At least a little good news in this story. But the other guy will be back.

https://abc13.com/deadly-home-invasion-break-in-katy-windmoor-drive-police-activity-suspect-shoots-his-accomplice/12441832/
Ciboag96
maroon barchetta said:

This ain't random for sure.

Body armor?

At least a little good news in this story. But the other guy will be back.

https://abc13.com/deadly-home-invasion-break-in-katy-windmoor-drive-police-activity-suspect-shoots-his-accomplice/12441832/

I'm sure Mom and her two future Rhodes scholars were baking a cake when the assailants arrived
BG Knocc Out
I realize most ordinary democrats just vote with their feelings and have good intentions (or out of irrational media driven hate for the other side), but WAKE THE HELL UP people and look at the data. Every blue city just keeps getting worse and worse and more violent and corrupt the more blue it gets. If you want to vote dem, do us all a favor and only do so in the national elections, but either vote red in local or just don't vote at all. I realize you hate Abbott...I am no fan myself...but I promise you ANY democrat is worse.
Al Bula
AG
Choose your prosties wisely, gents.

https://abc13.com/man-shot-in-chest-robbery-set-up-southeast-houston-palace-inn-shooting/12447799/
maroon barchetta
Not a murder, but man, I just don't know how this person thought this could be a good plan.

https://abc13.com/man-dancing-on-18-wheeler-killed-eastex-freeway-accident-crash-tractor-trailer/12453169/
htownag10
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Not a murder, but man, I just don't know how this person thought this could be a good plan.

https://abc13.com/man-dancing-on-18-wheeler-killed-eastex-freeway-accident-crash-tractor-trailer/12453169/

True definite if eff around and find out
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Also not a murder, but Tine AF
https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2022/11/15/watch-woman-in-slippers-takes-carton-of-cigarettes-from-houston-store-at-gunpoint/
maroon barchetta
Charismatic Megafauna said:

Also not a murder, but Tine AF
https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2022/11/15/watch-woman-in-slippers-takes-carton-of-cigarettes-from-houston-store-at-gunpoint/

Holy crap!

They say carton in the link, but looks like she just wanted a pack.

It's odd because you would never expect this in that part of town.
MAS444
AG
I feel her. Sometimes you just really need a smoke.
randy828
AG
htownag10 said:

maroon barchetta said:

True definite if eff around and find out
Darwin award winner?
I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
randy828
AG
MAS444 said:

I would have loved it if the clerk had smoked her over a pack of smokes. Nice strut she has
I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
herb96
AG
AlaskanAg99
AG
Last night I was driving home and a busted up POS Chevy Avalanche exited a 7-11 fast and wide in front of me. I see a dude with baggy clothing running after him and he popped off a round at the truck. We continued down the road and 2mi later the truck went into a parking lot, 2 dudes jumped out and were examining the side of their vehicle.

Dash cams caught it, but for some reason it was at 2x speed and no audio. Night time so quality isn't that great at a distance. Now I have to figure out how the settings were changed.
Ciboag96
herb96 said:

Whoopsies. Those damn Mega MAGA NRA types I'm sure
43rd Street Posse
MAS444 said:

Prob popped an adderall to study for a big economics test and realized she was out.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.