Houston
Sponsored by

******CITY UNDER SIEGE 2022*****

361,558 Views | 2650 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Diggity
TarponChaser
How long do you want to ignore this user?
maroon barchetta said:

Sea Speed said:

Almost 100% chance it was a white liberal woman

Not true.

It could be a local reporter of Asian descent who is married to a local politician.

Could be Q10's people too.
TX04Aggie
AG
Good thing is all their license plate readers at the entrances to city should narrow it down. Haha.
maroon barchetta
Ciboag96
https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/pregnant-woman-baby-shot-shower/285-85ff4bf6-f217-4cdd-8e15-7355e5241907

8 months pregnant and shot/killed in road shooting.
maroon barchetta
Dammit

Two men argue.
One man shoots other man to death and steals his car.
Car is found hours later with dead 2 year-old inside.

https://abc13.com/houston-crime-el-camino-del-rey-shooting-investigation-person-shot-in-southwest/12243896/
Marvin_Zindler
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Dammit

Two men argue.

https://abc13.com/houston-crime-el-camino-del-rey-shooting-investigation-person-shot-in-southwest/12243896/
Stop. Voting. For. Democrats.
Al Bula
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Dammit

Two men argue.

why don't blacks think Black Lives Matter?
maroon barchetta
ChemAg15
AG
At this point I just assume every person driving a car with paper plates is a criminal.
Bondag
AG
ChemAg15 said:

At this point I just assume every person driving a car with paper plates is a criminal.
When HPD asked my license plate when my truck was stolen, I said why the **** does that matter? There is already a paper plate on it.
Betoisafurry
I for one am SHOCKED that the article mentions the perps race.
sts7049
AG
Ciboag96 said:

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/pregnant-woman-baby-shot-shower/285-85ff4bf6-f217-4cdd-8e15-7355e5241907

8 months pregnant and shot/killed in road shooting.

I'm guessing her bf or baby daddy who was shot is not a saint
Ciboag96
Quote:

"My advice to the suspect (who) discharged the firearm is to go ahead and turn yourself in," Commander Adrian Rodriguez with the South Gessner HPD Division.

I'll posit that said offender will read this quote in the Chronicle (after consuming the morning's WSJ), carefully consider the good Commanders sage advice and proceed immediately to the station with haste.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Bondag said:

ChemAg15 said:

When HPD asked my license plate when my truck was stolen, I said why the **** does that matter? There is already a paper plate on it.

My car still had my plates on it when it was recovered. They took the roof rack off though
MAROON
AG
not sure if any of you have followed this murder of an LSU student in Baton Rouge. This article is fantastic, although sadly, the author could easily change the terms to "Dead Houston" and "Live Houston" and it would equally apply to our fair city.

https://spectator.org/allison-rice-baton-rogue-just-another-dead-white-girl/

Democratic politicians are parasites and need to be treated as such.
What do you boys want for breakfast BBQ ?.....OK Chili.
maroon barchetta
MAROON said:

not sure if any of you have followed this murder of an LSU student in Baton Rouge. This article is fantastic, although sadly, the author could easily change the terms to "Dead Houston" and "Live Houston" and it would equally apply to our fair city.

There are too many other parasites that vote them in because of the promise of free stuff.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Incredible. And well written.
c-jags
MAROON said:

tigerdroppings has been going off on this for a while. girl's dad knew some posters and it was definitely not treated like a big deal or investigation from the PD or mayor.

somebody described the alleged perp and then the PD didn't reveal that to the public for "reasons."

pretty much lines up exactly with the below part of the article.

Quote:

arly in the morning of Friday, Sept. 16, following the 2 a.m. closing time of the bars in the Mid-City neighborhood along Government Street, 21-year-old Allison Rice, a senior at Louisiana State University majoring in marketing, was in her SUV making her way to the 1500 block. An eyewitness who attempted, and failed for two days, to contact the Baton Rouge Police Department describes what happened next:
Quote:

"I was bringing my friend home who lives on Government St. When we got on Government, we came up to the train tracks and the train was at a complete stop. Not even 10 minutes later, these two guys walked past my car. One of them was wearing darker clothes with long sleeves. One of them was wearing a red hoodie with the hoodie over his head. They were both black males, I would say mid 20's and both of them were around 5'10 or 5'11," said the witness.
"At this time, her vehicle pulled up (Allison Rice's silver SUV). I was going away from downtown on Government and she was coming towards downtown. These two guys walked past my vehicle. The train was still at a complete stop. They were walking through the cars of the train to get across the tracks. Not even 10 minutes went by and I heard the gunshots go off," he said.
"I heard multiple gunshots, at least five to six over and after that, I could still see her car parked. As soon as the gunshots went off, she tried to turn around and then she just stopped. I could not tell where the gunshots were coming from but I just knew they were very close to me. I ended up backing out and leaving. That's when I suspected the person heard them too and was leaving as well. My first instinct was that I don't need to be here, I need to leave."
"I ended up getting back on the interstate. I went around the train and got off at Dalrymple and went to drop off my friend. I went back home and went to bed. The next morning, I saw that someone had been found dead by the tracks. That's when I realized that's exactly the car I saw and the time and the gunshots I heard."
That account appeared at the website of former WAFB-TV investigative reporter Kiran Chawla, who now runs an independent blog supplying far more extensive coverage of Baton Rouge's runaway crime wave than any of the local media.
And particularly not the Advocate, the local newspaper which has run zero articles on Rice's murder since Friday as the case has begun to garner national attention. It ran three stories that day and has gone completely silent on the case since.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/o-t-lounge/allison-rice-murder-investigation/104261715/
sts7049
AG
as awful as this is, honestly i think i am more sickened by the loser who stole the cross her family placed there for her memorial. i'd prefer both thugs get equal treatment.
Sea Speed
AG
sts7049 said:

as awful as this is, honestly i think i am more sickened by the loser who stole the cross her family placed there for her memorial. i'd prefer both thugs get equal treatment.

So vile that people would steal from a memorial. Those people are subhuman.
agproducer
AG
This one is probably one of the worst I've read.

That poor child. He was stuck in a car seat after his father was murdered, then left in a hot car to die.

https://abc13.com/person-of-interest-arrested-el-camino-del-rey-shooting-southwest-houston-investigation/12246222/
FancyKetchup14
AG
agproducer said:

That poor child. He was stuck in a car seat after his father was murdered, then left in a hot car to die.

https://abc13.com/person-of-interest-arrested-el-camino-del-rey-shooting-southwest-houston-investigation/12246222/

I've become of the mind that if we took people like this POS to the coast of South Africa and pulled them behind a boat and let the sharks decide their fate, while televising it, violent crime would plummet.

This guy should be the first.
maroon barchetta
FancyKetchup14 said:

agproducer said:

I've become of the mind that if we took people like this POS to the coast of South Africa and pulled them behind a boat and let the sharks decide their fate, while televising it, violent crime would plummet.

This guy should be the first.

The link for your GoFundMe did not display properly. How can people donate for airfare and charter boat if you don't share the link?
P.H. Dexippus
AG
How hard is it to leave the windows down in the stolen ride you just jacked? And/or to place an anonymous call to emergency services of a child left in a vehicle? And our sorry @ss criminal justice system means the perp is unlikely to face the justice he deserves.
maroon barchetta
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

How hard is it to leave the windows down in the stolen ride you just jacked? And/or to place an anonymous call to emergency services of a child left in a vehicle? And our sorry @ss criminal justice system means the perp is unlikely to face the justice he deserves.

Surely mom has brothers or cousins that will handle this.
maroon barchetta
Turns out the deceased has a 5 year-old and a 1 week-old at home.

The two men met up for some reason and then argued and the other man killed him.

Probably met two exchange money for Scentsy products and the scents described in the FB Marketplace post were not the scents that were delivered.

https://abc13.com/2-year-old-found-dead-in-car-michael-essien-killed-man-charged-with-murder-el-camino-del-rey-shooting/12248043/
agproducer
AG
Regardless of what the dad was doing, that kid had nothing to do with it. It's just heartless. The boy saw his dad get killed, was probably screaming in the car the whole way before the perp stopped and left him to die. Just awful.
maroon barchetta
agproducer said:

Regardless of what the dad was doing, that kid had nothing to do with it. It's just heartless. The boy saw his dad get killed, was probably screaming in the car the whole way before the perp stopped and left him to die. Just awful.

Agreed. This criminal is truly evil.

I'm just curious what led the dad to make the decision to meet with such a person.
TarponChaser
maroon barchetta said:

agproducer said:

I'm just curious what led the dad to make the decision to meet with such a person.

Here's a hint- the dad was just like those persons who killed him.
Bondag
AG
FTarponChaser said:

maroon barchetta said:

agproducer said:

Here's a hint- the dad was just like those persons who killed him.
Annoying?
TarponChaser
I was gonna go with "criminal" but you do you.
maroon barchetta
https://abc13.com/cost-of-violence-gunshot-wound-bill-getting-shot-how-much-to-treat/12247927/

Taxpayers covered $38 million in costs last year for gunshot victims.
Ryan the Temp
AG
I was in a focus group tonight to discuss COH leadership. Some of the people in the group were longtime personal friends of Turner. Not one single person in the room was satisfied with Turner's job as mayor.
maroon barchetta
Ryan the Temp said:

I was in a focus group tonight to discuss COH leadership. Some of the people in the group were longtime personal friends of Turner. Not one single person in the room was satisfied with Turner's job as mayor.

Any discussion of Dora or the magic judges?
Ryan the Temp
AG
No, it was entirely about COH.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.