Houston
Sponsored by

******CITY UNDER SIEGE 2022*****

361,531 Views | 2650 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Diggity
AgLA06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
English translation?
AgLA06
AG
maroon barchetta said:

He got shot and got up and kept running and then they tazed him?

Sounds like the cops need more time at the range.
Every shot could have been fatal and his body didn't know it if hopped up on enough drugs.

There's a reason third world army's provide drugs to soldiers.
AlaskanAg99
AG
AgLA06 said:

English translation?
Follow here:

https://texags.com/forums/38/topics/3258403/0
Ciboag96

Another day, another body
Al Bula
AG
Who does the life flight bill go to? Well 2 out 3 dead catalytic converter thieves ain't bad.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2022/04/09/2-dead-after-being-ejected-from-vehicle-during-chase-in-nw-harris-co-suspects-believed-to-have-stolen-catalytic-converters/

Quote:

Two of the three passengers were ejected from the vehicle and died at the scene, the constable said.
The third suspect was reportedly transported to the hospital by LifeFlight in critical condition.
sts7049
AG
what a shame
cgh1999
AG
David Happymountain said:

Who does the life flight bill go to? Well 2 out 3 dead catalytic converter thieves ain't bad.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2022/04/09/2-dead-after-being-ejected-from-vehicle-during-chase-in-nw-harris-co-suspects-believed-to-have-stolen-catalytic-converters/

Quote:

Two of the three passengers were ejected from the vehicle and died at the scene, the constable said.
The third suspect was reportedly transported to the hospital by LifeFlight in critical condition.

They had just stolen a friend of mines catalytic converter in Fairfield.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Might be the first time I've seen a Chron story comments section that wasn't absolute trash.
The story isn't that [DeSantis] "couldn't win" the primary. The story is that an overwhelming majority of our population is heinously stupid. 50% of them vote for communists. 75% of the remaining 50% vote for Trump, who cant win. When the majority of the opposition party insists on voting for an opposition candidate who can't win, you get exactly the government you deserve. - Well Endowed Ag
maroon barchetta
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

Might be the first time I've seen a Chron story comments section that wasn't absolute trash.

I don't believe you . Gif
maroon barchetta
cgh1999 said:

Quote:

What kind of vehicle was targeted?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
The kind with catalytic converters.
maroon barchetta
Funky Winkerbean said:

So helpful.

I was just wondering if it was another Toyota.
cgh1999
AG
maroon barchetta said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

So helpful.

I was just wondering if it was another Toyota.

Sequoia
maroon barchetta
Dang it. Seeing a lot of that in the news and social media.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG

Quote:

Attended memorial Hermann trauma symposium and the director stated that lifeflight does not send a bill. The decision to contact lifeflight is made by EMS/Fire crews on scene.

For this particular case, lifeflight was not utilized from the scene. Lifeflight may have been used to transport the patient to the medical center at a later time.
swimmerbabe11
one of my friends has had hers stolen twice in the last two months. Apparently it is taking a very very long time for auto shops to get them in.
maroon barchetta
swimmerbabe11 said:

one of my friends has had hers stolen twice in the last two months. Apparently it is taking a very very long time for auto shops to get them in.

Did she get a cat shield before the second theft and they just defeated it?
swimmerbabe11
this is a question that asks for more information than I have tbh.
maroon barchetta
Ok. Just curious. I didn't know if she had maybe gotten a shield and thieves are taking the time to go ahead and take off or cut through the shield.
Smeghead4761
I drive a Tundra. Next time it goes into the shop, I'm going to get the VIN engraved on the cats and I'm going to ask about a shield or cage.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Quote:

Attended memorial Hermann trauma symposium and the director stated that lifeflight does not send a bill. The decision to contact lifeflight is made by EMS/Fire crews on scene.

For this particular case, lifeflight was not utilized from the scene. Lifeflight may have been used to transport the patient to the medical center at a later time.
Free helicopter rides that defy not only gravity, but the laws of economics.
The story isn't that [DeSantis] "couldn't win" the primary. The story is that an overwhelming majority of our population is heinously stupid. 50% of them vote for communists. 75% of the remaining 50% vote for Trump, who cant win. When the majority of the opposition party insists on voting for an opposition candidate who can't win, you get exactly the government you deserve. - Well Endowed Ag
TarponChaser
cgh1999 said:

Quote:

These POS were hitting Toyotas in the parking lot at the Schiel Rd park where my oldest was playing baseball yesterday. They hit a couple vehicles and skedaddled. They were reported and this was right after they left the ballpark.

Fck 'em
maroon barchetta
TarponChaser said:

cgh1999 said:

Quote:

These POS were hitting Toyotas in the parking lot at the Schiel Rd park where my oldest was playing baseball yesterday. They hit a couple vehicles and skedaddled. They were reported and this was right after they left the ballpark.

Fck 'em

It's very sad that two of them were ejected from the vehicle and died.
cgh1999
AG
TarponChaser said:

cgh1999 said:

Quote:

Fck 'em

That's where they were.
98Ag99Grad
AG
Is this just a Toyota thing or what?
maroon barchetta
98Ag99Grad said:

They have hit others but Toyota is evidently the easiest.
Darth Randy
maroon barchetta said:

TarponChaser said:

cgh1999 said:

Quote:

Fck 'em

Yep. So sad that I cracked open a beer in celebration errr solidarity.
maroon barchetta
Darth Randy said:

maroon barchetta said:

TarponChaser said:

cgh1999 said:

Quote:

Fck 'em

Not the response I expected.
Darth Randy
maroon barchetta said:

Darth Randy said:

maroon barchetta said:

TarponChaser said:

cgh1999 said:

Quote:

Fck 'em

Not the response I expected.

You should raise your expectations then.
maroon barchetta
My expectation was that someone would edit my post and put a FIFY at the bottom. I teed it up real nice.

Sorry you don't have a sense of humor
txags92
AG
maroon barchetta said:

TarponChaser said:

cgh1999 said:

Quote:

Fck 'em

I assume that you misspoke and you were actually sad that "only" two of the three were ejected and killed, right?
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

Quote:

Free helicopter rides that defy not only gravity, but the law of economics.

Use promo code "stringfellow" for 20% discount. 10 for me and 10 for the big guy.
Ciboag96
Nothing to see here. Just a grandson killing his grandma.

Quote:

The Harris County Sheriff's Office said deputies were dispatched to the 16100 block of Golden Sands Drive, near the intersection of West and Telge roads, to perform a welfare check after family members said they found their 80-year-old grandmother dead in her home.

When authorities arrived, they said they found a sliding glass door had been broken and Juduth Maydwell dead on the living room floor. She appeared to have suffered a number of blunt force trauma injuries.

When investigators started talking to family members, they learned that the victim's 30-year-old grandson, Chad Maydwell, was wanted by the Grimes County Sheriff's Office in connection with the aggravated assault of his father that happened on March 7.

Al Bula
AG
Ciboag96 said:

Nothing to see here. Just a grandson killing his grandma.

Quote:

The Harris County Sheriff's Office said deputies were dispatched to the 16100 block of Golden Sands Drive, near the intersection of West and Telge roads, to perform a welfare check after family members said they found their 80-year-old grandmother dead in her home.

When authorities arrived, they said they found a sliding glass door had been broken and Juduth Maydwell dead on the living room floor. She appeared to have suffered a number of blunt force trauma injuries.

When investigators started talking to family members, they learned that the victim's 30-year-old grandson, Chad Maydwell, was wanted by the Grimes County Sheriff's Office in connection with the aggravated assault of his father that happened on March 7.

Holy crap. Looks like a real incel scumbag. Most recently out on bond for indecent exposure. add murder on top of other charges including assaulting his dad and a female college acquaintance. If the facebook profile which hits on the same name is accurate, this dude looks like a fat creeper for sure. Once the capital murder charge hits the county clerk site, it will be confirmed this is the same loser.
Smeghead4761
maroon barchetta said:

98Ag99Grad said:

They have hit others but Toyota is evidently the easiest.
At one point, the Prius was the most popular model for cat thieves to hit.

In my area this year, the top targeted models are the Tundra, Honda Element, and Tacoma, in that order. The Sequoia and 4Runner are also high on the list.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.