Houston
Sponsored by

******CITY UNDER SIEGE 2022*****

335,515 Views | 2650 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Diggity
lb sand
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That cop did look like he was dragging ass a bit. Wouldn't be surprised if he got winged on that mad dash he made out of the SUV to the fence corner where he posted up.
htxag09
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

Texicurean said:

After watching that Reddit video, it looked like Rolando was carrying an uzi.

I can't believe he was able to exit the charger.

The cop coming up the sidewalk had him dead to rights, but it looks like he dropped his gun. Maybe he got hit?

I thought he was picking up a magazine? It looked like he dropped it when reloading/running for cover from the nest camera viewpoint.
Al Bula
AG
Under the libtard leadership of a dude getting banged by a scamming Nigerian prince, we have the era of Covid and Cheeeeeeeel.

Under the leadership of a bought-and-paid-for radical feminazi DA, we have an era of ineffectual prosecution of heinous crimes.

Under the hopes of electing a drag-wearing, kid-murder-fantasizing, soy boy lurch named Beto (brought to by white lib women), we have an era of unqualified black women leading the courts.

Under the leadership of a career student with frizzy hair, a certainly huge bush and decent cans, we have maintained political graft by the libs of the county.

Welcome to 2022.
I Am A Critic
Elections have consequences. Maybe worshipping Trump isn't such a great deal for the GOP after all. Hopefully they pull their head out of their ass and find a candidate and doctrine with wider appeal. I'm not holding my breath.
Username checks out.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
I Am A Critic said:

Elections have consequences. Maybe worshipping Trump isn't such a great deal for the GOP after all. Hopefully they pull their head out of their ass and find a candidate and doctrine with wider appeal. I'm not holding my breath.

This has about zero to do with Trump. I'm not the biggest fan of his, but this is the result of a bunch of straight-ticket Beto voting morons.
Anti-taxxer
AG
100%
I Am A Critic
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

I Am A Critic said:

This has about zero to do with Trump. I'm not the biggest fan of his, but this is the result of a bunch of straight-ticket Beto voting morons.
Mid-terms are a referendum on the current President. Wait and see what this November looks like if Biden continues to be an empty suit. Ds are going to get crushed as they should. People didn't vote D b/c they liked Beto in 2018, they voted D b/c they didn't like Trump and/or Cruz. It may not be 100% but acting like the only reason people voted D in 2018 was for Beto is willful ignorance that Rs are still paying for.
Username checks out.
Sea Speed
AG
A metric ****ton of out of state money came in to this state in support of beto to do exactly what happened, win these down ballot races and change the landscape of Texas. They knew they wouldn't unseat Cruz but they would win all these other races which would have even more impact on the citizenry than unseating a senator. IMHO that is.
MarathonAg12
MarathonAg12
weapons of war
htxag09
AG
Yes, the money and Beto wave had a large part of it, maybe the majority of the reason. But there absolutely were people who voted D because they hated trump that much. Im pretty close with a family that did just that. They'll at least now admit what a mistake it was to vote in these judges and especially Hidalgo, though.
AustinCountyAg
MarathonAg12 said:

Weapons of war have no place on our streets, but I guess Dora and libs have no problems with career felons on the streets
dubi
AG
Easy, Rod said:

Under the libtard leadership of a dude getting banged by a scamming Nigerian prince, we have the era of Covid and Cheeeeeeeel.

Under the leadership of a bought-and-paid-for radical feminazi DA, we have an era of ineffectual prosecution of heinous crimes.

Under the hopes of electing a drag-wearing, kid-murder-fantasizing, soy boy lurch named Beto (brought to by white lib women), we have an era of unqualified black women leading the courts.

Under the leadership of a career student with frizzy hair, a certainly huge bush and decent cans, we have maintained political graft by the libs of the county.

Welcome to 2022.
We need the same mods on the Aggieland board. If I posted this I'd be banned for a month.
Sea Speed
AG
They have actually been a little more active in the last several days. I dont much like it.
. . .
Coog97
And that Dora tweet and its message will get lots of airtime as it will be shown on the large studio monitors of every local newscast in town tonight.

Carry that water
Sea Speed
AG
How tf do these street criminals afford enough ammo to unload 100 rounds on the law. I guess when you don't have to save for retirement let alone tomorrow it helps.
tk for tu juan
That is probably the most action that bike lane has seen since it was painted on the street.
Mas89
AG

Texicurean said:

The cop coming up the sidewalk had him dead to rights, but it looks like he dropped his gun. Maybe he got hit?
I can't believe none of the officers had a long barrel shotgun with buckshot. He was close enough to get plugged up like Bonnie and Clyde. Are Houston area cops not allowed to have real shotguns and Ammo???

Where is Joe Horn when they need him?
dubi
AG
Mas89 said:

Texicurean said:

I can't believe none of the officers had a long barrel shotgun with buckshot. He was close enough to get plugged up like Bonnie and Clyde. Are Houston area cops not allowed to have real shotguns and Ammo???

Where is Joe Horn when they need him?

I believe they are allowed shotguns, but most have AR's. I think they just didn't have the opportunity to grab their AR because they bailed out of the car.

If you saw the constable's car that was obliterated 2 days ago, you understand why the got out so quick before they were killed.
98Ag99Grad
AG
I've lived in this area my whole life and am really sad at the state of the city right now. City leaders are a joke and the result of "muh feelings". Thugs running around shooting cops in broad daylight and instead of being thrown down a hole they're usually out the next day. If anyone reading this voted for a D last election cycle I really hope you're happy with the result of your incompetence. Just sickening what's going on around here.
Mas89
AG
Yes, that was awful. And one more reason why they all need a shotgun, ar, and pistol at all times. The good guys need to start winning. That particular situation today called for a shotgun.
dubi
AG
Mas89 said:

Yes, that was awful. And one more reason why they all need a shotgun, ar, and pistol at all times. The good guys need to start winning. That particular situation today called for a shotgun.

I suspect they had an AR in the car; they just did not have the opportunity under automatic fire to grab it.
maroon barchetta
dubi said:

Easy, Rod said:

Welcome to 2022.
We need the same mods on the Aggieland board. If I posted this I'd be banned for a month.

You'll probably get banned for mentioning that fact here.
Ag_07
AG
Mas89 said:

Doesn't matter what they have if as soon as they pull up the dude is unloading a full auto weapon on them.
Mas89
AG
Yes I watched the videos. Plenty of return fire also that I guess missed the punk. Just wish one of the good guys had a shotgun handy during that fire fight. But as stated, probably didn't have time to access. Starting to think we all need long guns under the back seat easily accessible at all times.
Sea Speed
AG
If you have a 2013 to 2019ish f150, there's a hack to make the backseat fold down so you can keep a quick access rifle back there and thieves would be none the wiser because it is not a normal function of the truck.
MarathonAg12
Easy to play Monday morning QB in these situations
Keegan99
AG
TexasAggie81 said:

And there she is … Sheila Jackson Lee … the dumbest member of Congress … hugging the camera along with her loser, crook buddy, Sylvester Turner. **** those frauds.

One of the most dangerous spots in Houston is finding yourself between Sheila and a camera.
Jack Cheese
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

Did y'all see those guns running down the street shooting cops?
htxag09
AG
Jack Cheese said:

MarathonAg12 said:

Did y'all see those guns running down the street shooting cops?

You mean those guns that were sent out on the street from her liberal pal judges? Yeah, I saw those.
wasntme
MarathonAg1 said:

I am saddened and absolutely outraged over this latest attack on our police. Gun violence is out of control and weapons of war have NO place on our streets. I'm in touch with Mayor Turner and he has our full support for anything he or HPD needs.
What we NEED is for you to keep the criminals in jail!!!
Keegan99
AG
MarathonAg12 said:

weapons of war

I don't think that modded handgun would fare too well on an actual battlefield, Lina.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
here is the gun

Booma94
AG
Contributing to this is the fact that if a bottom feeding criminal is hurt or killed by the cops in the act of arresting said criminal, the criminal becomes a martyr and is hailed as a hero while the cops are vilified and treated as criminals. Sickening.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.