*** Better Call Saul: Season 4 *** (SEE NOTE IN OP)

160,129 Views | 1458 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Brian Earl Spilner
Brian Earl Spilner
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He could do it without him knowing. It's an interesting theory for sure.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Quote:

Who's going to finish the lab?
We know that it's finished right before Walt starts cooking for Gus, right? Which means it's a few years down the road.

(Or was it never made clear?)
UnderoosAg
AG
We know it's finished in BB, but go back to that time in BCS. The lab is already way behind schedule. Are you going to off your construction team and make it worse?
UnderoosAg
AG
Werner's father is going to turn him in.
aTmAg
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

He could do it without him knowing. It's an interesting theory for sure.
I'm trying to think of how. That transmitter they were using with the gas cap was pretty darned huge. Imagine trying to sneak that down somebody's throat (or up their...). And it's range was limited. Maybe it would be easier for Gus to have somebody unrecognizable follow them on their way home?

However, I think killing a German in Germany would be basically impossible. They'd never be able to get away. That is government spy level stuff right there with safe houses and whatnot. I think that if Mike wants to kill Werner, he would have to do it here before he can get on a plane.
expresswrittenconsent
Good thing Gilligan and crew have never done anything that was "basically impossible" previously in the BrBa or BCS universe.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Since we're doing crazy theories, allow me to brag once more that I was the first one to float the idea of BB spoiler: Walt actually having poisoned Brock before it was made clear. Everyone thought I was crazy.
Know Your Enemy
AG
I can't believe I'm addressing this theory but if Kai swallowed a tracking device wouldn't he crap it out long before it would be of any use to Mike? Or is this theory just mocking aTmAg?
aTmAg
AG
Junkhead said:

I can't believe I'm addressing this theory but if Kai swallowed a tracking device wouldn't he crap it out long before it would be of any use to Mike? Or is this theory just mocking aTmAg?
I wasn't the guy who thought up swallowing tracking devices.
aTmAg
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Since we're doing crazy theories, allow me to brag once more that I was the first one to float the idea of BB spoiler: Walt actually having poisoned Brock before it was made clear. Everyone thought I was crazy.
I wasn't watching BB yet, did people jump all over you for such a "ridiculous" theory?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
https://texags.com/forums/13/topics/1867614/19
Know Your Enemy
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

I think you're overstating it quite a bit. People didn't agree with the theory but it was nothing like what happened previously on this thread.
UnderoosAg
AG
Holy 80s movie reruns Batman.

Mike will have to be Mike to find Werner. The become a fox is a throwback to Red Dawn. Swallowing a tracking device is also a throwback to Red Dawn. Swallowing a tracking device is a dumbass idea. And as dumb as it sounds, it's still more likely than just killing the Germans as punishment for Werner and pushing the lab further behind.

Besides, the tracking device requires an NDA.
Bayside Tiger Ag
Did everyone miss the fact that Saul mentioned his second wife in season 3 epi 2 of Breaking Bad?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag said:

Did everyone miss the fact that Saul mentioned his second wife in season 3 epi 2 of Breaking Bad?
yes but... you never know if he was serious or not. He was trying to make a point to Walt you can't put any faith in that and.....

he's a CON MAN, so.......

Liquid Wrench
Junkhead said:

"He's moving thru the sewer lines - get to the water treatment plant now!"
expresswrittenconsent
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Welp, my roku refuses to play the amc live stream. Keeps sending me to the home page.

I'm ****ed.
Bayside Tiger Ag
Just wanna say. I'm watching on AMC Premiere with no commercials. I will finish the finale before all of you
Bayside Tiger Ag
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Welp, my roku refuses to play the amc live stream. Keeps sending me to the home page.

I'm ****ed.

This happened to me last night for walking dead, which made me subscribe to amc premiere.

I think it's a DirecTV issue.
Sports-Ag
AG
Mike and the gum.
Liquid Wrench
Forgot to set dvr. I'lll be back to tell yall what I was right about after the stupid lodge show is out of the way.
Bayside Tiger Ag
Fantastic finale!
Old Tom Morris
Penultimate episodes have the rep of being the peak. Not this time
BenFiasco14
AG
Wow
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Complete Idiot
Amish drug dealing show looks much better. Starting season 1 thread.
Sports-Ag
AG
That was beautifully well shot in the dark.
Sports-Ag
AG
It's all good man. That ending.
Robert C. Christian
AG
Saul Goodman!
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Sports-Ag said:

It's all good man. That ending.
Awesome ending.

Nailed it - and Jimmy's heartfelt con brilliant.

SAUL is here!!!!!
Old Tom Morris
Old Tom Morris said:

There seems to be a lot of time remaining between now and when Gus starts to attempt the use of the lab with Gale. I wonder if the whole thing goes south before finishing, and takes time to resume (with another crew).

There's the timeline delay
Complete Idiot
Last scene killed a relationship and gave birth to a Goodman. Big moment for Mike and season five set up in that storyline with meddling Salamanca. Still think season 5 is the end but wouldn't be shocked if season 6 was Omaha. I'm a little surprised we're going to a season five to be honest, but they've done a good job keeping it interesting
Teddy Perkins
AG
Kim's heartbreak at "Saul Goodman" was so real. What an awesome way to end the season.
Belton Ag
AG
Part of me has always thought Kim wrote that letter. It was typed out but I never was able to see if it was signed or not.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Complete Idiot said:

Last scene killed a relationship and gave birth to a Goodman. Big moment for Mike and season five set up in that storyline with meddling Salamanca. Still think season 5 is the end but wouldn't be shocked if season 6 was Omaha. I'm a little surprised we're going to a season five to be honest, but they've done a good job keeping it interesting

I'm more enthralled than at any time after S1 thru S3..... this show needed Chuck dead and to move on. It needed desperately to get to SAUL - imho. I've been saying that all along. But it also needed to build all of this up I see in retrospect ..... the payoff was worth it I admit. And they keep making chuck and that relationship so relevant. Well done.

Genius writing and a couple of all-time great TV characters in Saul and Mike.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.