*** Better Call Saul: Season 4 *** (SEE NOTE IN OP)

160,102 Views | 1458 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Brian Earl Spilner
JD Shellnut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Europeans make up a very large percentage of Argentina's population. Plenty of blue eyes down there. For example
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

Europeans make up a very large percentage of Argentina's population. Plenty of blue eyes down there.
That's very true. There were German settlements in South America just as there were in Texas, long before the Nazis.

I, of course, was just making the lazy easy joke.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Could you please provide more examples? I don't believe you.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Godwin's law at work right here on the BCS thread.

Dude made the observation in 1990 related to USENET boards.

Godspeed Mr. Godwin ... wherever you are.
Tobias Funke
AG
https://apple.news/A7QKsoyP5QEiMsVjwBLDVaw

Yiiiiikes
Leggo My Elko
AG
Can confirm that Argentines might be the best looking group of people on the planet. I saw multiple women working in their equivalent of our TSA at the airport who looked like supermodels. Drop dead gorgeous women everywhere you turn in Buenos Aires.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Tobias Funke said:

Yiiiiikes
Robert C. Christian
AG
Tobias Funke said:

Yiiiiikes

Talk about committing a bit.
Liquid Wrench
That sounds like something Christian Bale would do to get ready for a part in The Fugitive.
Texaggie7nine
Some people are just more dedicated to the method than others.
7nine
Complete Idiot
nm
Mr.Bond
AG
Forgive my ignorance but what character was he in the show I'm having a hard time recalling
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

expresswrittenconsent
Mr.Bond said:

Forgive my ignorance but what character was he in the show I'm having a hard time recalling

He was the drummer in the def leppard flashback.
Seriously, though, I dont remember him and his face wasn't familiar.
Tobias Funke
AG

This ringing any bells for anyone? Not me.
Robert C. Christian
AG
Tobias Funke said:

This ringing any bells for anyone? Not me.

That is from another show but, still doesn't jog my memory.
Serious Lee
i guess he bought a burner phone from jimmy and had about 10 sec of screen time. i hate that they included Better Call Saul in this story, clickbaiting ass holes.

Liquid Wrench

Quote:

i guess he bought a burner phone from jimmy and had about 10 sec of screen time. i hate that they included Better Call Saul in this story, clickbaiting ass holes.
At least the headline said "appeared in," not "starred in."

I always think it's funny when some gossip peddling bull**** says something like, "the former Melrose Place star was recently seen snorting meth off a switchblade in the parking lot of a Publix," then you look it up and it's some minor character who appeared in a couple episodes.
Eso si, Que es
Due to travels I was late watching this season, but it was incredible.

Kim: I really like how they portrayed the probable end to this relationship. She absolutely bought Jimmys speech and when he inadvertently called her a sap (calling the board a bunch of saps for tearing up at his speech) Kim truly saw Saul for the first time. Her portrayal of heartbreak was incredible.

Chuck/Jimmy - the way I remeamber it, Chuck thought Jimmy ruined the family business by skimming while Jimmy felt his dad ruined the business by giving away money, which in Jimmys mind made it OK to skim. That, and the scene with Jimmy speaking to the board really put their entire relationship in perspective for me. Just like in life, people are grey. Jimmy and Chuck both had their own perspectives and neither were budging. It was apparent by the boards reaction, that Chuck was condescending and had impossible standards; however, Jimmy took those impossible standards as a reason to cut corners and paint outside the lines. This is the same way he took his dads actions as permission to skim. Chuck is like the family member living with an addict that has an intervention, your habits are destroying you and us and we can't sit by and watch it any longer. I saw true care and friendship from Chuck when he stayed overnight with Jimmy and they continued to sing in bed, I thought it was tremendously important to show that in the finale because it helped me understand how much brotherly love existed for Chuck to suffer his brothers character and flaws that he has always seen, he had his heartbreak scene many years ago we can only assume.

Jimmy is, and always has been Saul IMO, this is just the story of how everyone realizes he is Saul, himself included. He is a shady lawyer and con man that I saw fun to watch, but not a person we would want in our lives and that is highly entertaining to me.
expresswrittenconsent
Geriatric Punk
AG
Eso si, Que es said:

Jimmy is, and always has been Saul IMO, this is just the story of how everyone realizes he is Saul, himself included. He is a shady lawyer and con man that I saw fun to watch, but not a person we would want in our lives and that is highly entertaining to me.
I've practiced law for a little over 10 years. While Saul might not be everyone's first choice for an attorney, I wouldn't go so far as to say you wouldn't want him in your life.

Example:

I always told myself I would call one of my two mentors if I ever got in trouble with the law. I would call Mentor A if I had a legitimate legal defense, because he was an intellectual and a fastidious practitioner of the law. If there lawful way to get out of my jam, he would find it. If I was ever in a situation in which I knew I was totally eff'd, I'd call Mentor B. He was the type who manufactured evidence, manipulated procedure, and would literally do whatever it took to find a way to win at all costs. He was the closest thing to Saul I ever knew in real life. I have never needed him, but I always want him in my life.

Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
JYDog90
AG
Which one are you?

Asking for a friend.
Formerly Willy Wonka
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Oh hell yes.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Know Your Enemy
AG
He's not there to film BCS. The official show Instagram account confirmed it in the comments.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Of course they'd say that.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.