*** Better Call Saul: Season 4 *** (SEE NOTE IN OP)

160,198 Views | 1458 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Brian Earl Spilner
TCTTS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Quote:

Did he ever get the Sandpiper money? I can't remember.

I don't think he did. He purposefully sabotaged himself with that whole exercise instructor / mic bit toward the end of the finale in order to ensure that that one old lady would be accepted by her friends again.
Bobcat06
AG
Earlier in the episode, Jimmy was asking one of the old ladies how she was gonna spend her money (Alaskan Cruise), so I think he did get it, but they may have been talking hypotheticals.
KidDoc
AG
If anyone finds a good youtube summary of the prior seasons please share!
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Know Your Enemy
AG
KidDoc said:

They'll recap the relevant events at the start of tonight's episode. Gilligan is great at that.
expresswrittenconsent
Will we begin again in the Omaha cinnabon?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I keep hoping Jimmy will turn back and not keep going down the path of Saul, and yet I know it has to happen.

Damn these writers.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I bet it does open on Omaha, and I'm sure we start seeing more and more of that timeline in S5.

That said, I bet the last shot of the show is Walter White walking into Saul's office, looking like DB Cooper.
expresswrittenconsent
I'm so excited to return to this world.
TCTTS
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

I keep hoping Jimmy will turn back and not keep going down the path of Saul, and yet I know it has to happen.

Damn these writers.

Same. But I still have hope in Cinnabon Jimmy. That's clearly heading somewhere, and hopefully he can find some kind of redemption/peace in the end.
91_Aggie
AG
TCTTS said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Damn these writers.

Same. But I still have hope in Cinnabon Jimmy. That's clearly heading somewhere, and hopefully he can find some kind redemption/peace in the end.
Kim shows up to buy a Cinnabon... but Jimmy doesn't recognize her because whatever happened to cause them to split sent her spiraling downward and she's been a meth addict for that last however many years have passed between then and cinnabon timeline. And yes it was the blue meth that got her hooked.

He feels sorry for her and hires her on at Cinnabon.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
That's a great point. Somehow I hadn't even thought of that.
Mozart Paintings
AG
91_Aggie said:

TCTTS said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Damn these writers.

Same. But I still have hope in Cinnabon Jimmy. That's clearly heading somewhere, and hopefully he can find some kind redemption/peace in the end.
Kim shows up to buy a Cinnabon... but Jimmy doesn't recognize her because whatever happened to cause them to split sent her spiraling downward and she's been a meth addict for that last however many years have passed between then and cinnabon timeline. And yes it was the blue meth that got her hooked.

So she's Wendy from Breaking Bad?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
I drove bus said:

91_Aggie said:

TCTTS said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Damn these writers.

So she's Wendy from Breaking Bad?

Meth is a hell of a drug.

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Might also be ATM lady.

"I AIN'T NO SKANK!"

Brian Earl Spilner
AG
KidDoc said:

Here you go.

Mozart Paintings
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

KidDoc said:

Here you go.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

that was corny as hell. But I suppose a decent recap
Complete Idiot
Just a good scene

Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Watched the season finale last night as a bit of a refresher. Although as I was watching, I kind of wished I'd backed up a bit further.

So leading into this one, we've got Hector headed to the hospital with a heart attack of some sort (Nacho pill switch, which Gus appears to have noticed), Chuck McGill roasted, and both Jimmy and Kim have at least temporarily given up their practices and don't have any $$$.
Good info. Didn't have time to catch up. I'm so effing pumped for this....
Bobcat06
AG
He's a good recap:

DannyDuberstein
AG
Nkt sure about the Sandpiper $$$. Given he admitted what he did to the lawyer at Davis and Main, I think he may end up having to surrender it for his unethical activity. The whole settlement may even end up reset. And to put it this way -> I dont think a Jimmy sitting on $1.1 mill is going to go down the road Jimmy is quickly headed for. But maybe he has it and it ends up screwing it up
Big Al 1992
AG
expresswrittenconsent said:

Will we begin again in the Omaha cinnabon?

Not a true spoiler but Odenkirk was on Fallon last week and the clip from this new season was a Cinnabon era Jimmy/Saul
Big Al 1992
AG
That was good!
Big Al 1992
AG
And FTR

Kim>>>>>Marie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>skylar
gomerschlep
AG
BenFiasco14
AG
In for season 4
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Koldus131
AG
Ok that first scene immediately sucked me back in. Was holding my breath the entire time. Hope we see more of Gene this season!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
That was tense.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Gilligan & Co sure know how to get your heart rate up.
Mathguy64
AG
I binged all 5 seasons of BB a couple of years ago and did the same for the first 3 seasons of Saul back in May. Never realized they had commercial breaks until now. That's a kick in the nuts.
Burdizzo
AG
Mike and the badge
Burdizzo
AG
Cold hearted ending.
Mozart Paintings
AG
The opening was tense and great. Sort of slow otherwise but it's only episode 1. Not concerned.
DannyDuberstein
AG
So Jimmy is happy that not only was his insurance move the trigger, he also managed to saddle Howard with a ****ton of guilt over it too? So win-win, i guess.
Know Your Enemy
AG
Well, Howard. I guess that's your cross to bear.
DannyDuberstein
AG
So Jimmy's demeanor the entire episode - concentrating trying to figure out the trigger, or sad because he thought it wasn't him? (Or maybe both, i guess)

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.