*** Better Call Saul: Season 4 *** (SEE NOTE IN OP)

160,143 Views | 1458 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Brian Earl Spilner
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yeah, he doesn't want him to fully recover. Told the Dr to take a hike, she has done enough.
Know Your Enemy
AG
He knows Hector is mentally all there but not physically which is exactly what Gus wants. Perfect for maximizing the torture potential.
Tobias Funke
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Yeah, he doesn't want him to fully recover. Told the Dr to take a hike, she has done enough.

Yep. His mentally faculties are there/restored but he is physically incapable of anything but slight movements. Gus probably views this as its own form of torture, so he hits the pause button on rehab. Pretty dark
Gigem314
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

I'm still holding on to the "tragic ending" for them. I think Jimmy will be forced to choose between doing the right thing (Kim), and doing something not so legal, and he'll go the latter route. That'll be the last straw for Kim and that'll be the end of it.

It's gonna be a bitter end to their relationship.
They will obviously part ways somehow, and that has to be coming soon.

But I'm not convinced their relationship ends for good. Is it merely a coincidence they reveal Kim is from a small town on the Kansas/Nebraska border, and Jimmy ends up in Omaha? I find that pretty intriguing.

It will be interesting to see how they conclude the Omaha storyline, because that will effectively be the final ending to BB. The audience gets some added closure to the whole story. So I really hope they do it well. I mean they kinda have to after teasing it on the first episode of each season.

Outside of Jesse, it ends badly for everyone else in BB. Does Jimmy/Saul get a somber ending, or a second chance like Jesse?

It will be interesting to see.
Geriatric Punk
AG
Belton Ag said:

So the next 3 episodes are going to be dealing with the last month of Jimmy's suspension of his law license and possibly the time period immediately after it gets reinstated.
I think the nod to that was when they closed Jimmy's probation file in 2004, showing he was done with his punishment and now just waiting out his suspension.
Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Tobias Funke said:

Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Yep. His mentally faculties are there/restored but he is physically incapable of anything but slight movements. Gus probably views this as its own form of torture, so he hits the pause button on rehab. Pretty dark
Look at me, Hector.
Gigem314
AG
Bayside Tiger Ag
Where has Nacho been? Assuming he has that fatal infection that the Vet told him about, but I don't think they have shown him since he went to his dad's house several episodes back. Guess the writers aren't finished with him just yet.
DG-Ag
AG
BlueDeviledAg said:

Where has Nacho been? Assuming he has that fatal infection that the Vet told him about, but I don't think they have shown him since he went to his dad's house several episodes back. Guess the writers aren't finished with him just yet.
I thought I saw him in the previews after this most recent episode.
ItsA&InotA&M
Mike has had it with Tai and he can't send him back to Germany.
Therefore, he will not make it out of the construction site alive, Mike kills him in one of the next two episodes.
Burdizzo
AG
ItsA&InotA&M said:

Therefore, he will not make it out of the construction site alive, Mike kills him in one of the next two episodes.

There is that angle, then there is the angle where the PM is setting up Mike to briefly let them out of the hampster cage to relieve some tension, or maybe one of them sneaks out. That could trigger a whole chain of plot twists.
aTmAg
AG
Burdizzo said:

ItsA&InotA&M said:

There is that angle, then there is the angle where the PM is setting up Mike to briefly let them out of the hampster cage to relieve some tension, or maybe one of them sneaks out. That could trigger a whole chain of plot twists.
That would be interesting. One hops on a plane and books it back to Germany
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
Would love if we found out the entire time of BB there was 8 Germans buried under the lab - lol.

et98
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

Would love if we found out the entire time of BB there was 8 Germans buried under the lab - lol.

No wonder that place had flies!
Burdizzo
AG
aTmAg said:

Burdizzo said:

ItsA&InotA&M said:

It could be anything. My idea would be Kai or someone else sneaks away looking for a little female companionship in Albuquerque and gets in a bind that Mike and Gus have to get him out of. Maybe that is how they bring Jimmy in? Who knows.
Hey Nav
AG
Love this show - am really enjoying this season.

I wish a good outcome for Kim, but don't that's going to happen.
JYDog90
AG
With Kim buying all the highlighters and desk supplies, I'm hoping she's going to tell Jimmy, "ok, you want Huell out, I will help you. You want to go into practice with me, we'll work together on this and we will throw everything we've got at them and we'll win." It's a test to see where Jimmy's head is. He'll agree with some reservation and will begin but the opportunity to cut a corner will present itself and Jimmy will take it and that'll be it. I'm hoping Jimmy's actions don't get Kim disbarred.
Formerly Willy Wonka
Know Your Enemy
AG
I don't think she'll get disbarred but maybe fired from S&C. That would be enough to ruin their relationship.
aTmAg
AG
Burdizzo said:

aTmAg said:

Burdizzo said:

ItsA&InotA&M said:

It could be anything. My idea would be Kai or someone else sneaks away looking for a little female companionship in Albuquerque and gets in a bind that Mike and Gus have to get him out of. Maybe that is how they bring Jimmy in? Who knows.
It seems that from BB that Jimmy never had any direct contact with Gus. He was the "I know a guy who knows a guy" sort of thing.

I think it's pretty likely that something happens with Kai just like you said. I can't see Mike killing the guy (he's not a cold blooded killer yet) and so I imagine they would just send the guy back to Germany and maybe hire a replacement? That could provide plot twists of it's own.
aTmAg
AG
willie wonka said:

With Kim buying all the highlighters and desk supplies, I'm hoping she's going to tell Jimmy, "ok, you want Huell out, I will help you. You want to go into practice with me, we'll work together on this and we will throw everything we've got at them and we'll win." It's a test to see where Jimmy's head is. He'll agree with some reservation and will begin but the opportunity to cut a corner will present itself and Jimmy will take it and that'll be it. I'm hoping Jimmy's actions don't get Kim disbarred.
I can't figure out what Kim was doing with the office supplies. I would think she has all the supplies she needs to do her job. All I know is that often when I think I know where the writers are going with something, I am completely wrong. What we do know is that she doesn't want to trash the reputation of the cop otherwise she would have agreed to Jimmy's idea. So maybe somehow she's going to try to make Huell look good? With office supplies somehow? I have no idea how.
fta09
AG
We have two episodes left, right? I know TWD starts on 10/7 and AMC does not like to overlap their big shows.
Complete Idiot
Tonight is episode 8 of 10, so three more left unaired
fta09
AG
Thanks!
Baba Ganoush
AG
aTmAg said:

willie wonka said:

I can't figure out what Kim was doing with the office supplies. I would think she has all the supplies she needs to do her job. All I know is that often when I think I know where the writers are going with something, I am completely wrong. What we do know is that she doesn't want to trash the reputation of the cop otherwise she would have agreed to Jimmy's idea. So maybe somehow she's going to try to make Huell look good? With office supplies somehow? I have no idea how.
The only thing I could come up with, and this is pretty far fetched, was to pretend like Huell was some kind of Big Brother/mentor to kids to show he'd turned his life around. She would use all the office supplies to put together a bunch of letters and notes from the kids saying how great Huell is.
aTmAg
AG
Baba Ganoush said:

aTmAg said:

willie wonka said:

The only thing I could come up with, and this is pretty far fetched, was to pretend like Huell was some kind of Big Brother/mentor to kids to show he'd turned his life around. She would use all the office supplies to put together a bunch of letters and notes from the kids saying how great Huell is.
It maybe far fetched, but it's better than anything I can think of.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
A suspiciously good "guess".
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Things are NOT ending well for the krauts
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Kim is PISSED. Question is, is she mad at her for badmouthing Jimmy, or at Jimmy? Both?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Ok. Bad Kim is making it move.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Slippin' Kimmy
Pignorant
AG
Why is Kim trying to break bad?

(Jesse Pinkman voice)
Old Tom Morris
She's got a taste for the adenaline bug.

I think they've done a good job of help making it more believable with the incredibly boring banking contrast. Countless hours preparing paperwork regarding the footprint of a bank in Lubbock? Shoot me in the head.
Belton Ag
AG
As I'm sitting there watching the German blab to the guys at the bar I'm thinking "Holy ***** Shoulda got him to sign an NDA."
Bayside Tiger Ag
Yep. aTmAg was right the whole goddam time
Who would have thought!
Bayside Tiger Ag
Who was the Hispanic at the restaurant with Nacho and Domingo at the end? Have we seen him anywhere before?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.