***Official 2019-2020 Dallas Mavericks Season Thread***

204,437 Views | 2280 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by M.C. Swag
Saint Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Man I really wanted anybody but the lakers to win it this year. I'd honestly rather see them win than the clips at this point.
Slamn Sharpe
the mavs aren't interested in playing any defense tonight. Pathetic
awrollins
From the bottom of my heart, I hate every single person on that clippers more than any other team in the last decade. Only person who shows somewhat respect for the game and acts like he's been there is Kawhi.

I would honestly rather the Warriors win again than this Clippers team.

Rant over
awrollins
EconAg18
AG
I thought I hated the Rockets.

Turns out I just only dislike them. I now know I HATE the Clippers.
MW03
AG
The NBA needs a roster spot just to play when a team starts jacking 3s up 40 with 20 second left in the shot clock. Odd thing is I'm picturing Boban.
gigem1223
Classless organization
awrollins
Am I the only one that thinks Montrezl Harrel is on crack? That guy is INSANE... Kinda like Tommy from that movie Warrior
MW03
AG
Legit want someone to start a fight
MW03
AG
Lost a ton of respect for Doc Rivers tonight. It's one thing to get your ass beat. Was half expecting it tonight, honestly. It's another to crank early shot clock 3s up 40 against the d-league just to run up the score. I don't give a **** either about game reps, these guys not getting anymore playing time this postseason, or any of that nonsense.
MW03
AG
And for the record, yeah I'm salty because Dallas earned that asswhipping tonight. I'm not salty about Rivers playing George like he did. But the last 3 mins of that game was pointless.

And I'm still pissed about Morris being a punkass.
Danny Phantom
MuckRaker96 said:

Danny Phantom said:

I wish Luka got the same calls as Kawhi
One is a 2x NBA Finals MVP. The other is a really good player in his 2nd year. Welcome to the NBA.
I understand what you're saying but it shouldn't make a difference. Every time Kawhi drives he gets every call. It might have something to do with him being a robot emotionally & Luka tends to complain when he doesn't get a call.
gigem1223
Doc Rivers can EAD
gigem1223
EconAg18
AG
In case you wanted another angle...

dallasiteinsa02
It was after a made basket up a ton. Yes it was intentional. He took a long step to do. He should be out for the rest of the playoffs.
PatAg
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

Danny Phantom said:

One is a 2x NBA Finals MVP. The other is a really good player in his 2nd year. Welcome to the NBA.
Not a mavs fan, don't need your opinion.
jeffdjohnson
If Luka would have been legit hurt by Morris, then he would be suspended for multiple games, perhaps the rest of the playoffs. In this case, the NBA will probably just ignore it, which isn't right. That was so dirty even though Luka didn't get hurt.
EconAg18
AG
Cubes needs to take a fine and blast the league office over this. Fans across the league think Morris is a dirty player, and so many people aside from Mavs fans were pissed by that play. League needs to send a message
PatAg
AG
jeffdjohnson said:

If Luka would have been legit hurt by Morris, then he would be suspended for multiple games, perhaps the rest of the playoffs. In this case, the NBA will probably just ignore it, which isn't right. That was so dirty even though Luka didn't get hurt.
I would love for someone to lay out Morris next game.
MW03
AG
Yeah, we should give this clown the benefit of the doubt...

mavsfan4ever
AG
EconAg18 said:

In case you wanted another angle...

You can tell this is intentional because of how he hops and lands on his ankle. It wasn't in his ordinary stride of running. POS
Fat Bib Fortuna
Danny Phantom said:

MuckRaker96 said:

Danny Phantom said:

I understand what you're saying but it shouldn't make a difference. Every time Kawhi drives he gets every call. It might have something to do with him being a robot emotionally & Luka tends to complain when he doesn't get a call.
I agree 100% that it shouldn't make a difference. But that's the way the league is, and in the playoffs it's 100x worse. You've got to be way better than the team you're playing to actually win the series if they have one of the golden boys of the NBA on their team.
Fat Bib Fortuna
PatAg said:

MuckRaker96 said:

Danny Phantom said:

Now I'm going to post 100 times a game just to piss you off.
EconAg18
AG
Someone else also pointed out that normally when you step on something unexpectedly you immediately pop your foot up as a reflex. Morris continued to put pressure all the way down and didn't have that reflex.
EconAg18
AG
He just keeps doubling down

Fat Bib Fortuna
If he didn't do it on purpose he would just ignore it. Definitely looks guilty.
PatAg
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

PatAg said:

MuckRaker96 said:

Danny Phantom said:

Now I'm going to post 100 times a game just to piss you off.
T'won't work.
MW03
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

Danny Phantom said:

MuckRaker96 said:

Danny Phantom said:

I agree 100% that it shouldn't make a difference. But that's the way the league is, and in the playoffs it's 100x worse. You've got to be way better than the team you're playing to actually win the series if they have one of the golden boys of the NBA on their team.

This is how refs have always and will always call playoff basketball for All-NBA guys. The good news is that Luka is going to be an All-NBA guy.
TXAggie2011
AG
Luka will start to get those calls. I don't like the way it seems to work in the NBA, but its how it works.

I agree with the guy above that Luka's complaints probably don't earn him goodwill from refs, however. But, I'm sure he'll learn how to tone it down as he gets older.
AgCAD00
Maybe these delayed games will push the Mav game to Friday. A little more rest for a knee and ankle wouldn't hurt.
TXAggie2011
AG
AgCAD00 said:

Maybe these delayed games will push the Mav game to Friday. A little more rest for a knee and ankle wouldn't hurt.
Yeah, a little rest would help. Guess we'll see.
Grapesoda2525
AgCAD00 said:

Hope so

Maybe George will cool down again too.
Saint Pablo
AgCAD00 said:

Looks like they're gonna postpone tomorrow's game. Good for Luka and KP's health.
EconAg18
AG
So...does this mean we win the series??

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.