***Official 2019-2020 Dallas Mavericks Season Thread***

186,698 Views | 2280 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by M.C. Swag
wealeat09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Grapesoda2525 said:

hph6203 said:

Nah, and he shouldn't care that you or people like you don't like it. Running up that record will highlight those that don't do it more than stopping it.
Most mavs fans don't like it and hate when it's talked about.
This is a ridiculous statement. No one cares.
PatAg
AG
The refs this year are just worse than they have ever been
dave94
AG
Dude, this last minute has had some terrrrrrible calls
mavsfan4ever
AG
Great run at the end of the game. So great to see KP playing so well for a long stretch.

What a laughable call on Luka with 30 seconds left.
True Anomaly
AG
Ties Kidd with most triple dubs in Mavs HISTORY. Jesus
Danny Vermin
The Mavs have fought through some horrible officiating tonight but need to finish them.

Also, I'm convinced THJ is a keeper for this team at the right price.
hph6203
AG
'Member when Carlisle was a bad coach? I 'member.
M.C. Swag
AG
For any youtube tv subscribers, I just got this email:
Quote:

Hi there,
Our goal with YouTube TV is to offer you the content you love, delivered the way you want.

To make this happen, we need to enter into deals with our partners. Unfortunately, we have been unable to reach an agreement with Sinclair to continue to carry the FOX Regional Sports Networks and YES Network.

Starting February 29, 2020, you will no longer be able to watch live, on demand, or recorded content from your local FOX Regional Sports Network or YES Network.

Please know that we do not take this decision lightly. We value your membership and will continue to strive to build the best streaming experience possible.

Sincerely,
The YouTube TV team
That means starting this Saturday, the Dallas Mavericks will no longer be broadcasted on YTV platform.
MW03
AG
this is ****ing disastrous
M.C. Swag
AG
I just signed up for Hulu (they still carry FS SW)
Enzo The Baker
AG
That is terrible news. I only have YouTube tv to watch Spurs games. FWIW I had Hulu Live in New Braunfels from October-Dec and only had terrible experiences. Very l****, games just wouldn't stream due to server problems. Hopefully they changed things but I would never go back to Hulu. Good luck.

Edit: Lag-E
Yellerjacket
Hulu w/ Live TV was horrible when I tried it.
Has anybody tried AT&T TV (Formerly Directv Now)?
hph6203
AG
Don't believe they carry FSSW. Think the only options are Fubo and Hulu.
MW03
AG
Fubo dropped FSSW too. It's Hulu or DirectTV now.
hph6203
AG
Must've seen the Deportes logo and misread.
True Anomaly
AG
Sling is another option, but I left that last year as I found it pretty unreliable. Went to Hulu and found it much more stable. I never had YouTube TV, so I can't compare Hulu to it, but I'm continuing to roll with Hulu for now
BallerStaf2003
AG
I just got nba league pass for the mavs. Will report back on how it is.
M.C. Swag
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

I just got nba league pass for the mavs. Will report back on how it is.
That only works if you dont live in Dallas
cpawka
This team simply cannot defend. Luka is obviously not 100% on his ankle and his thumb is really bothering him.
wealeat09
AG
Every 4Q start, the time when Luka sits on the bench, is a total collapse. Either the lead evaporates against a mediocre team or we drop behind 10 against a good one.

This Miami game is a huge disappointment. Missed opportunity.
t - cam
AG
wealeat09 said:

Every 4Q start, the time when Luka sits on the bench, is a total collapse. Either the lead evaporates against a mediocre team or we drop behind 10 against a good one.

Carlisle needs a new rotation. This crap where the back ups go 3 minutes without a field goal to start every fourth quarter has cost this team several games already this year.
Grapesoda2525
t - cam said:

wealeat09 said:

Carlisle needs a new rotation. This crap where the back ups go 3 minutes without a field goal to start every fourth quarter has cost this team several games already this year.
Free throw shooting has too.

It's gotten better lately tho.
Enzo The Baker
AG
For the YouTube TV guys, Sinclair and YouTube have come to a temporary agreement to extend their Foxsports local services. Remains to be seen how long this will last but at least it's a short fix. Would highly advise against Hulu live if you haven't made the switch yet. That platform is kind of a mess.
mavsfan4ever
AG
Was Luka still too hungover to play today?
wealeat09
AG
It's due to his thumb. He was off on Friday night due to it. Glad he got the rest.
Danny Vermin
I've already bolted and enjoyed the stars hulu broadcast over YouTube tv as there were no interruptions with the signal.
t - cam
AG
Hulu has a great stream but the app in general is a total pain in the ass. You tube is the only one that feels like a traditional guide we are all used to.
awrollins
cpawka
I have no idea why Boban doesn't get consistent minutes. Only thing I can think of is he's a liability on defense for teams who have a center who can play on the perimeter.
BallerStaf2003
AG
cpawka said:

I have no idea why Boban doesn't get consistent minutes. Only thing I can think of is he's a liability on defense for teams who have a center who can play on the perimeter.

Because his position is nearly extinct. He would clog the paint too much and isn't agile enough.
gigem1223
This team's free throw shooting
MW03
AG
I haven't seen many people play Luka as well as Mokoka has tonight. He's fighting on every play.
BallerStaf2003
AG
Luka seems like he hasn't been very sharp lately
cpawka
This is beyond difficult to watch.
gigem1223
Another terrible loss. Destined for 1 and done.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.