*** THE MANDALORIAN - Season 1 ***

331,554 Views | 2480 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by jeffk
Definitely Not A Cop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The kid bounty hunter is Bobby Cannavale's kid.
TCTTS
AG
Which would make him the stepson of a handmaiden...

Rudyjax
AG
I don't get it.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Bobby Cannavale is shacked up with Rose Byrne
TCTTS
AG
Foxymophandlemama said:

I don't get it.

She was complaining about not being able to see Mando's face. You then tried to post a picture of his face and we *still* couldn't see it. Instead of being behind a mask, it was behind a link. I found that funny/ironic.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Rose Byrne, Keira Knightley, Joel Edgerton

The prequels are packed with pre-famous (and now famous) actors.
Rudyjax
AG
TCTTS said:

Foxymophandlemama said:

I don't get it.

She was complaining about not being able to see Mando's face. You then tried to post a picture of his face and we *still* couldn't see it. Instead of being behind a mask, it was behind a link. I found that funny/ironic.

Lol. Yeah. I thought all images that ended in a jpg would post.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
France
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Kate Beckett
AG
Baby Yoda as Disney princesses

https://apple.news/A9v4eayS5SbSVwgxV5haiaA
twilly
AG
Kate Beckett said:

Baby Yoda as Disney princesses

https://apple.news/A9v4eayS5SbSVwgxV5haiaA

Brings up an interesting question....is baby yoda a boy or a girl?
MandoArms
I believe they refer to him as a his son and boy in Chapter 4.
IG: mando_arms
GreasenUSA
AG
DB Coach said:

Was it just me, or did y'all not hear spurs jingling when whoever walked up at the end?
Yeah, that's why I just assumed it was Mando, and didn't give it another thought, until catching up on this thread and realizing it would make little sense for it to be Mando with the info we know at this time.
redline248
AG
GreasenUSA said:

DB Coach said:

Was it just me, or did y'all not hear spurs jingling when whoever walked up at the end?
Yeah, that's why I just assumed it was Mando, and didn't give it another thought, until catching up on this thread and realizing it would make little sense for it to be Mando with the info we know at this time.

He knew who she was. Maybe he's going to try and collect her bounty or trade for his and the baby's freedom?
The Collective
AG
My biggest ? - why would the Mando so quickly trust someone who needs help on a job? His first thought should be that this guy is trying to trick him or separate him from the kid.
bonfarr
AG
I Have Spoken said:

My biggest ? - why would the Mando so quickly trust someone who needs help on a job? His first thought should be that this guy is trying to trick him or separate him from the kid.

He didn't have many choices, he needed his ship repaired and needed credits fast. The Guild was not in operation on Tatooine and he had already burned that bridge anyway and there werent any other prospects. The bar was empty except for Calican.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
Coppell97
AG
He didn't trust him. Mando was just working the job. If he's double-crossed he knows can handle it and will kill him if necessary. It would be stupid to cross the Mandalorian, and the episode showed it. Just my opinion.
The Collective
AG
I guess I feel like all it would take is two bounty hunters working together. It seemed sloppy to just give up his and the kid's location like that.
bearamedic99
AG
#5 was such a weak episode. The double cross was so predictable. And they killed off Agent May/Mulan which was such a waste.
rynning
AG
rynning said:

The plot with the helpless village reminded me too much of The Dark Tower: Wolves of the Calla. Of course, their babies weren't being stolen and returned as simpletons, but everything else is eerily similar.

Then this episode is called "The Gunslinger." Coincidence?
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Roland of Gilead would shred the mando
bonfarr
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

Roland of Gilead would shred the mando

No way a .45 Colt can pierce Beskar if blaster fire can't.
Disclaimer: Views expressed in this post reflect the opinions of Texags user bonfarr and are not to be accepted as facts or to be accepted at face value.
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
bonfarr
AG
What did the outlaw girl snipe him with?
C@LAg
Sine poena nulla lex.
PatAg
AG
bonfarr said:

everything is some sort of laser shot
AliasMan02
AG
PatAg said:

bonfarr said:

everything is some sort of laser shot

Luke had a slug thrower in Star Wars. Sand people did in TPM.
TCTTS
AG

https://www.vulture.com/2019/12/the-mandalorian-pedro-pascal-double-stunt-performer.html
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Duncan Idaho
Next thing you are going to tell .e is that James earl Jones didnt Do of the Vader scenes.
Rudyjax
AG
Duncan Idaho said:

Next thing you are going to tell .e is that James earl Jones didnt Do of the Vader scenes.

Pretty sure Hayden Christensen was Darth Vader. Nice try.
Flashdiaz
AG
In Episode 3 when Mando and Manda are talking, he is talking about the mud horn and says he was aided by his enemy. She asks why and he says 'it didn't know it was my enemy'.... why does he refer to baby Yoda as his enemy? Just because it was the bounty or is there more to this line?
Cromagnum
AG
twilly said:

Also thought it was funny that the cantina where "we don't serve their kind here" has a droid serving the drinks.

Same droid as the droid master in Jabba's palace

The Star Wars universe also suffers from two teaconomics issues due to minimum wage laws.
Duncan Idaho
Is this where I reeeeeee!!!!!! About making unrelated political posts?
MandoArms
I believe he says this before he makes the decision to go back and rescue the child. At that time the child was already turned in as a bounty and he could not in good conscious call him a friend.
IG: mando_arms

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.