*** THE MANDALORIAN - Season 1 ***

331,534 Views | 2480 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by jeffk
Urban Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jabberwalkie09 said:

Yeah someone else mentioned that as well.
the other old fart the same age as that guy

this guy

at least I can still remember the late 70's <throws reading glasses across room>

Duncan Idaho
MuckRaker96 said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

So the troop transport hover tank thing, that was definitely in Rebels.
It was al so the first Star Wars vehicle toy I had as a kid (1978). Two guys fit in front and then there were six slots for riders/prisoners, and a back compartment for storing droids or weapons.

if i remember how mine worked, each of the little red buttons made a different sound effect when you pushed them. The red thing in the back hid the 2 AA batteries.
mazag08
AG
TCTTS said:

Speaking of directors, next week's finale is helmed by the one and only Taika Waititi (who has also been voicing IG-11).

Cant wait for Korg and Meek to bust in and save the day, and then get on that spaceship and get out of there, not before inviting Mando to come.
DTAGFY
I think that we can all agree that the best character development for the Mandolorian to wrap up this season would be for baby Yoda to die in the most painful and excruciating way possible, shown in as graphic detail as possible, thus allowing the Mando to deal with the results of his "failure" and his quick turn around as he moves on to new adventures.

It is the way.
dave94
AG
mazag08 said:

TCTTS said:

Speaking of directors, next week's finale is helmed by the one and only Taika Waititi (who has also been voicing IG-11).

Cant wait for Korg and Meek to bust in and save the day, and then get on that spaceship and get out of there, not before inviting Mando to come.

Feel free to log onto the WiFi, no password obviously.
Decay
AG
DTAGFY said:

I think that we can all agree that the best character development for the Mandolorian to wrap up this season would be for baby Yoda to die in the most painful and excruciating way possible, shown in as graphic detail as possible, thus allowing the Mando to deal with the results of his "failure" and his quick turn around as he moves on to new adventures.

It is the way.

Flagged for inciting Baby Yoda violence. I hope John Wick finds you
Saxsoon
AG
mazag08 said:

TCTTS said:

The dreaded bounty hunter NewbMaster69 is gonna bust some ass next week
Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012
tk for tu juan
Having a username telling TexAgs to GFY is an interesting approach to getting banned
ABHag
AG
TCTTS said:

Epic battles are something he doesn't shy away from.
Madmarttigan
AG
I think IG11 still has a role to play with killing some imps.
tk for tu juan
Between the season finale of Watchmen, the Top Gun trailer, and now this episode of The Mandalorian, it has been a really good week in entertainment. Now we get to see what tomorrow has in store...
TCTTS
AG
The Tenet trailer? It's going to be awesome.
Sex Panther
AG
Daaaammmnnn...

That was bad ****in ass
RebAg13
AG
He spoke
YouBet
AG
Awesome episode.

I guess it's pretty clear with this Moff on the scene that tattooine is still under imperial control. I might lose my mind if Thrawn shows up in finale.

Also, I watched my first Bill Burr stand up last night. Holy sh^t that might be the funniest stand up ever.
wangus12
AG
DTAGFY said:

It is the way.

Dude what the hell is wrong with you
wangus12
AG
tk for tu juan said:

Between the season finale of Watchmen, the Top Gun trailer, and now this episode of The Mandalorian, it has been a really good week in entertainment. Now we get to see what tomorrow has in store...
Wait till the Witcher drops tomorrow
The Collective
AG
I'm on board with killing baby Yoda, but I'm pretty sure it would be an "Old Yeller" type moment for my daughter, so that would suck.
Kate Beckett
AG
I Have Spoken said:

I'm on board with killing baby Yoda, but I'm pretty sure it would be an "Old Yeller" type moment for my daughter, so that would suck.

You shut your mouth
YouBet
AG
I Have Spoken said:

Are you a serial killer?
Texaggie7nine
YouBet said:

Also, I watched my first Bill Burr stand up last night. Holy sh^t that might be the funniest stand up ever.
7nine
AgShaun00
AG
YouBet said:

I Have Spoken said:

Are you a serial killer?
that was funny!
The Collective
Geriatric Punk
AG
BarstoolAggie said:

TCTTS said:

He also provided the voice for Gootie (sp?) on Rick and Morty this season. Want to develop my app?
Life's an endless party, not a pushcart.
exitone
AG
Good episode.
I'm hoping Nick Nolte isn't dead. He was smokin', but he might be able to shake it off for season 2.

My guess is the next episode is:
  • In some way, IG-11 comes through to provide his worth to Mando
  • Mando slowly acknowledges he needs IG-11's help to get Baby Yoda back
  • Mando gets baby Yoda back (I don't think they stretch that into season 2)

My guess for season 2 is:
  • This is about delivering Baby Yoda somewhere
  • Possibly IG-11 will be Mandos side kick and we have to slowly start to see Mando begin to trust him (either that or Nick Nolte ends up being alive and IG-11 goes back with him... so he is not out of the picture completely).

The coolest part of this episode was that Tie Fighter. Pretty awesome.
Decay
AG
exitone said:

I love when movies or shows take the time to show the physical and mechanical aspects of things they've created - like in Iron Man 1 and they show the full suit up and all the pieces fit and combine. Takes your world-building to the next level.
redline248
AG
YouBet said:

Awesome episode.

I guess it's pretty clear with this Moff on the scene that tattooine is still under imperial control. I might lose my mind if Thrawn shows up in finale.

How is that clear? They weren't on Tattooine. When he was on Tattooine there are Stormtrooper helmets on spikes.
jokershady
AG
Something else to consider....the new Baby Yoda carrier Nolte's character built.

They made it a point to bring up how skilled of a worker he was for the imperials.....makes me think he engineered some weapons into the new carrier that we haven't seen yet to help them escape for the last episode
exitone
AG
redline248 said:

YouBet said:

Awesome episode.

How is that clear? They weren't on Tattooine. When he was on Tattooine there are Stormtrooper helmets on spikes.

Didnt they say the planet was Navarro or something like that?
KCup17
AG
I remember in the episode that Kuiil made a point to say that IG-11 wasnt a hunter but was now a protector. I would bet that he plays a key role in getting Mando and Co. out of their mess.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Greef will tell you there's still a lot of meat on that Ugnaught's bones. You mix in a little Blurgg skin, some spices, you got yourself a stew going.
YouBet
AG
exitone said:

redline248 said:

YouBet said:

Awesome episode.

Whoops. Yes, sorry I see desert planet and to me it's either Tatooine or Arrakis. There are no others.
jokershady
AG
YouBet said:

exitone said:

redline248 said:

YouBet said:

Awesome episode.

Whoops. Yes, sorry I see desert planet and to me it's either Tatooine or Arrakis. There are no others.
Ya....Jakku is pretty much nowhere anyway....Luke said so
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Decay said:

exitone said:

I love when movies or shows take the time to show the physical and mechanical aspects of things they've created - like in Iron Man 1 and they show the full suit up and all the pieces fit and combine. Takes your world-building to the next level.
I also really like how on the smaller scale, one TIE or one AT-ST is a HUGE DEAL for the people involve. Just the presence of one alters the course of an entire city's future.
My Dad Earl
AG
Not sure if this has been discussed, but was it ever mentioned what Baby Yoda has against the Shocktrooper lady? Why did he start to force choke her?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.